1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Spidyboy1283

Spidyboy1283 Newcumer

It was freshman year of high school the band was set to take a trip to Virginia beach for a vacation/competition.we were all told to pair up and find somebody for the bus ride as I was sitting one of the most popular girls was walking by crying so i asked her whats wrong she then explained that she just broke up with her b/f and that they were suppose to sit together.I offered her my seat and said id go sit with him if she wanted she kindly said thats ok but then asked if she could sit next to me,id had no problem with this except for the fact it was going to be hard to not get an erection with her sitting by me.The bus took off and we were on our way about half way through the trip she asked if she could put her head on my shoulder,as she was leaning on me all I could smell was her wonderful smelling shampoo.The next thing I know she's looking over at me and moves in for a kiss boy were her lips so soft and tasty we were making out now for a good 25 mins and seeing as I'd been jerking off since last summer about 1 to 2 times a day I was rock hard and leaking like a faucet.we continued our little make out session and I was hoping for more.First I tried to get her to touch me seeing as I was the only one that's made me cum so far that was a no go then I tried slipping my hands down her pants she turned that away as well stating that she couldn't do that on the bus to my surprise the next thing I know she's handing me her bra and gave me a wink with that I decided to start to rub her tits man were they perfect after a couple mins I asked if it would be ok to suck on one real quick she told me yes and it took everything I had not to cum in my pants .

• Like Like x 1