1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Sexywelder

Sexywelder Newcumer

A little about myself. I was 18 yrs old, fresh out of high school, and a state champion wrestler at 130#'s. I was built like a brick shit house, 5'9" and a body that any teenage girl drooled over. I only had one girlfriend through high school, and boy was she beautiful, we dated from 7th grade all the way up to graduation, then we split and went separate ways.
    So let's get on with the rest of the story.
    I was the second to the oldest in my family of nine siblings. I had an older brother, who was out of the house and married, and seven younger sisters, that were still at home.

So it all began on warm summer night. All of my sisters were in the swimming pool, and they kept yelling at me to come get in. I really just wasn't in the mood to go swimming. After about 20 minutes of them begging me to get in, I finally gave in. I was on the pool deck wearing some athletic shorts, and a cut off sleeve t-shirt. As I stood on the deck and began removing my shirt I hear all my sisters begin to hoop and hollar. So there I am standing there with my rock hard stomach, and six pack showing. My two oldest sisters get out of the pool and attack me, and begin to drag me in the pool. After being in the pool for a couple seconds, the whole clan begins wrestling with me. I am dunking them, and they are dunking me. We are have a great time. As time goes on everybody begins to get out and leaves me and my oldest sister in the pool. Not really sure why she stayed, but I'm not complaining. After a couple of minutes of being alone in the pool we begin wrestling around. Somehow I end up behind her with my arms wrapped around her, and holding her arms down. As we sit there in silence for a good minute I begin to feel my penis growing inside my shorts. I am breathing pretty heavy, and each breath I take I am getting closer and closer to her neck. She began to feel the hot air I was blowing on her neck, she let out a quiet moan, and I new right then we were both interested in what was happening. For the next few minutes I began to kiss her ear, and suck on her neck, I had never been so horny in my life. I slowly turned my sister around and we met face to face, I could tell by the look in her eyes she wanted me. I slowly leaned torward her face, and she began to lean torward mine, our lips met and our tounges slowly separated each others lips. This had just became the best kiss I had ever received to this day. As we stood there in the pool making out, we both began to get closer and closer eventually my rock hard cock was resting against her vagina. We both began slowly humping while making out. After about 2 minutes of this I couldn't last any longer, I blew my load in my shorts, and made a very loud moaning noise, saying my sisters name.
    After that moment, we separated, and began to wrestle again, and eventually got out of the pool.
    Later that night while laying in bed, I could not stop thinking about what had just happened. I thought about it so much, I had to relieve myself so I could go to sleep.
    • For the next couple weeks, she is all I could think about. I could not wait for the moment to be alone with her again.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Sexywelder

Sexywelder Newcumer

Hey sorry about the editing part, accidentally posted and was not ready, I am new to this page, and was trying to figure things out. I definitely have more coming.

3. Sexywelder

Sexywelder Newcumer

I appreciate that. I will definitely let you help me edit it. I work as a pipeline welder, so everything I do is from my phone. It's a little frustrating sometimes.

4. KR1010

KR1010 Sex Lover

Spell Check and Grammar Check !

5. KR1010

KR1010 Sex Lover

Go to bingo.com and login to Microsoft's online version of Microsoft Office.

6. KR1010

KR1010 Sex Lover

Ooops

Bing.com