1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. CAW SOP

CAW SOP Sex Machine

"Forbidden"

She stood there gently bumping her clitoris up against the handle of William's stroller, changing her stance slightly she was now able to grind up and down, the handle pushing deeper between her lips. Ah It was the small things that made life living. Standing in front of the shop she carried on moving her hips sending small shivers of pleasure through her body as she stared through the window, ohhhhhhh it was so beautiful, the way the light reflected off it, the sparkle of the naked steel, Ahh she ground a little harder as she drank in its cool curves.

"Ahmm madam is there something I can help you with?"

Spinning around to face the shop attendant who had addressed her, she tipped William out of his stroller along with the few bags of shopping that she had collected. Her skirt still hooked on the stroller's handle threatened to pull her down into the now screaming mess, hastily she untangled herself and plucked William from amongst the baked beans and oranges. Hugging him to her body she turned back to the now stammering attendant.

"No, we are fine thanks." She had to raise her voice to be heard over Williams pitiful cries, not exactly a nice way to be woken up, dumped on the floor with the shopping. Before she could protest the attendant had begun righting everything and packing her grocery shopping back into the bottom of the stroller, half way through packing everything back he gave her a quick appraising glance, Damit he had those rediculous ribbed condoms that Jack insisted on in his hand, she never understood his obsession with them, it wasn't like there was any difference for her? Once he had stuffed all her shopping back in he hastily mumbled an apology and scurried back inside the shop. Sighing she gave the window on last longing look as she pushed off toward the parking , softly humming.

Trying to Ballance William on one shoulder and dig in her scrambled handbag for the car keys at the same time almost turned out to be to much for her, finally she snagged them without dropping the sleeping baby or loosing his stroller and shopping into a car as it speed by in the quest to find a parking space. Even with all the jostling and bumping he barely gave a gurgle as she strapped him into the car seat. Tossing the shopping into the boot she kicked the stroller in the centre and folded it into a untidy pile and them preceded to toss it into the boot before slamming the lid down. After putting her handbag in the passages foot-well she clipped her seatbelt on and reversed out of the parking. Sideling along she stared at the other shoppers as they madly rushed to and from shops and cars.

God she was glad she didn't live like that, always in a hurry, just not enough time to get everything you needed to do done. Thank god for the lottery, 43 million reasons not to hurry anywhere. It was all her and Jack could have dreamed of, money to pay their house and car off, money to go on extravagant holidays, money to have the babes they always wanted. But no the only thing they could agree on was a divorce, it was her ticket that won but Jack didn't ask for anything just walked away. Whether she had 23 or 43 it didn't really make a difference to her so she had just done an internet transfer into his personal account. That had take some doing getting the bank to shift that amount of money at the touch of a button.

He'd kept the house , it was partly a gift from his mom's mom, she was sure the first thing he had done was pay it off, but she had never asked him. The first thing she had bought was that ruddy great big red sheathed Katana, that had been the start of all her problems. She actually didn't know why she had bought it, maybe just because she could now afford a half a million pound old Japanese sword she'd done it, it had been a display item on an auction catalog that she had collected from somewhere? Hell she didn't even know where the pamflet had come from.

She had suddenly had nothing to do with her life, her job managing the local M and S wasn't exactly interesting so she had handed her notice in and worked her two weeks. Maybe that's why the fight and the divorce happened Jack had insisted on keeping his job said they should both work, other wise they would eventually end up stupid and stuck in a dump, easy for him to say , his job as a biokeneticist was interesting and stimulating, he met new people almost everyday and helped them. And did he think she hadnt noticed he was working a 6 hour day instead of the eleven he used to put in!

She had become bored, there was only so much partying, shopping, getting your hair done, getting your nails done, going to lunch with your friends, who now all hate you because you are a rich bitch, that one can do. Oh sure you could do more but you would shortly die from liver failure, obese and bald with acetone burns to your fingers and toes. Flipping her red hair over her shoulder she dismissed it from her mind as she guided the silver Mercedes into the traffic. She glanced in the rearview mirror, the mall hadn't really changed much in the twenty years she had been frequenting it.

The two minute drive home passed, well in two minutes. Pulling into the driveway she was actually happy that Jack had kept the house, it was worn and comfortable. The only sign of wealth was coming out the front door before the car was even off, Anthea. She was pretty and young, not at all what you would expect of a house keeper come nanny. Hell, watching her come striding towards the car she was the total opposite of what you would expect, she extruded sex and confidence and had the looks to go with, her Nordic heritages showed through strongly. Even with what we paid her, she was sure she could make more money at one of the upmarket strip clubs.

Getting out of the car her eyes followed her as she went straight to the rear door and began to unbuckle William, staring at her petite bum she wondered if Jack was sleeping with her? She'd ask him, if he wasn't maybe she'd try give her a go. Hers wouldn't be the first clam she had chowed down on. Jack and I had agreed on a rather open relationship when we got back together, after two years of swimming in the dating pool it became obvious that no one really suited either of us. Oh sure there where the syncopaths and greedy who would do anything, say anything to stay at our sides once they found out about the bank balance, but they weren't actually any people in the thirty years price range that didn't come with a large damages bill. Divorce, jail, kids, nuts, clueless, living with mom, there were absolutely thousands of them out there and don't get me started on the rich and famous that and the rest to go with. Drugs, prostitutes, crime, daddy, mommy, wierd sports, total dislocation from real life and most of them as kinky as a packet of two minute noodles.

Getting the shopping out of the car boot she dumped it at the kitchen door, Anthea would unpack it, and followed her up to Williams room. Standing in the doorway she watched as he was tucked into his little racing car cot. Jack was obsessed with Formula One, she hadn't really twigged to their son's name till Jack picked them up at the hospital, he had so proudly put their tiny son into this massive blue baby seat, Williams Racing, neatly embroidered into the seat. It wasn't even a minute later that her phone was beeping it's head off all of their combined friends having received Jack's WhatsApp pic F1 champion in the making!
    Stepping out of the doorway she made her way back towards the lounge.

"Anthea do you have time for tea dear?" It was a pleasant request for tea.

"Fuck sure."

"Language, child!" God she could tell her but after a few minutes she would relapse again. One day she should have a word with her mom and see if that's where it came from.

"Sorry"

Sitting on her customary seat she fished her phone out her handbag before dropping it on the floor. Its beady led eye was blinking green at her, unlocking the screen she read the waiting message, a reminder that she had a meeting with Cassandra in an hour's time. Dismissing the message she restarted her play list, Bob Carlisle getting married with butterfly kisses crooned softy through the room, the joy of bluetooth speakers. Sitting back she tapped her feet intime to the music , slowly she relaxed and centred herself, it was all fine William hadn't got hurt in the little spill. It was a good thing and a bad thing that she had a appointment with Cassandra today she needed someone to talk to, Jack would freak out if she had to explain to him what had happened.

Opening her eyes she took her favourite mug off the offered tray.
    "Thank you darling."
    "Pleasure." Anthea replied as she dropped into the couch.
    I'm not actually sure if you are supposed to drink tea with the servants but it was nice to have tea with someone. Some days they talked sometimes they just sat in companionable silence. She was never actually specific about what tea was she usually just let Anthea make what ever she liked. It wasn't tea today it was Lamumba, something Anthea's mom had made and she liked at home. Apparently Its coffee, chocolate milk and cognac topped with whipped cream and sprinkled with chocolate powder.

Blowing on her drink purely out of habit not necessity she studied Anthea while she composed her mind, did it actually matter if Jake was sleeping with her? Surely she could to? Maybe they could have a a little threesome, smiling as she imagined them taking turns riding Jack's face and then his dick, one of them would get to feed him a nice big fat cream pie too while the other rode him to a second orgasm! Hell that would be a suprise for him, maybe the next time they made it into bed she would have him clean her up afterwards.

Idle thoughts aside she drained the last of her Lamumba and places the cup on the side table.
    "Anthea dear I have my weekly pow-wow with Cassandra shortly, so I'll be gone for a few hours." She informed
    "No problem ma'am Willys sleeping so I'll just tidy up and sort shit."
    Crazy that child and her language, where had she grown up again, Switzerland? Place must be rough. Shaking her head she pushed herself up and out of the couch, thing was so comfortable it just didn't want to let you go. Staggering free she almost bumped the pic of her and her mom off the side table, righting it she studied it, it had been taken almost twenty years ago when she was in her teens. She has had a very boyish figure then, now adays she could easily pass for her mother. Full hips and mesmerizing boobies, okay yes hers were a add-on extra but never the less. Putting it back down, next to the picture of her and William she glanced over at Anthea who was staring off into space. Giving her chest an appraising look She decided that there was no ways that those boobies were fake.

She wasn't even sure why she went to the bathroom it wasn't like she needed it, it was just habit. Sitting there she stared down at the stain in her white cotton panties, Cassandra Cassandra Cassandra, would talking to her even help, maybe. Unsure if any pee had trickled out she wiped anyway before flushing and dropping the toilet seat lid down, mainly just to annoy Jack who always left it up. Exiting the guest toilet she peered into the lounge at Anthea, sitting there legs spread panties showing still staring off into space.
    "I'm off, I'll be back later."
    Snapping out of it she blinked her eyes and snapped her legs shut.
    "Sure, what do you want for dinner?"
    " I don't know, suprise me with something."
    "Fuck alright, I'll take something out of the freezer then."
    "Oh god, language child!" Fuck just another word in the youths vocabulary. Grabbing her handbag and car keys off the telephone table she left the house.

Cassandra's office wasn't far from the house just a couple of blocks over into the upmarket area. She navigated the few miles without even thinking about it, her mind still stuck in the shopping mall. Snapping out of her dwaal she grabbed a parking ticket from the machine and tossed it carelessly into her handbag. Even though it didn't look like rain she still drove the little extra to the underground parking, she'd been caught out before.

Strolling through the underground parking she listened to her footsteps echoing off the concrete walls and roof, it certainly sounded like someone was sneaking along behind her with all the extra clicking and clacking. Unlikely though, all the would be crooks where more interested in scamming you out of your money now with cellphone or email correspondence than a good old fashioned mugging. Tossing her hair she stepped out of the carpark and into the office building unaccousted.

Riding the lift up to the third floor she watched the people in the lobby through the glass sides, quickly she looked down to check that it wasn't a glass floor as well. Thinking about it she sighed and spread her legs slightly and pretended it was. Get an eyefull of those panties gents. Snapping her legs togher she blushed, Damit what had got into her today? Exiting the lift she detoured past the ladies, splashing a little water on her neck to cool herself and the blush down.

Exiting the bathroom she felt a lot more lady like as she made the right turn into Cassandra's open office door, she didn't close it behind her. Sighing Cassandra got up out of her brown leather seat and walked over to close it. Amy never closed it, she wasn't going to tell Cassandra anything she wouldn't tell one of, or all of her girlfriends at a packed coffee bar. Dropping into the two seater opposite Cassandra's, scooting along it she ended up as far away from her as she could be, it wasn't defensive, it was in the sunshine.

"Hi Cassy." She didn't actually know if that was her nickname but she always responded to it.
    "Hi Amy, how are you this week?" She was scribbling furiously in her note pad. What the hell was she scribbling so furiously about? She hadn't even said three words.
    "I'm fine thanks, how are you?"
    "I'm carrying on thanks. Now tell me whats troubling you so today?"
    "Um, nothing." Cassandra just arched her one eyebrow at her.
    "What makes you say that?" Cassandra relaxed back into her chair and indicated towards my hand bag.
    "No shortbread for our tea?" And again the arched eyebrow.
    "Oh okay fine." Why couldn't she just let her ease into stuff!
    "I went passed the mall today, you know the one a few blocks over on Shires lane?"
    "Yes, go on."
    "Well they have that new Preppers shop in there and I didn't , well, I didn't mean to walk past it , I didn't even know it was there."
    "Preppers shop?"
    "Yup it's a nuclear holocaust dooms day cult shop that sells guns and knives and all that kind of stuff." I mentally cringed inside as I told her.
    "Oh Amy, please don't tell me that you went in, it's forbidden, and I am legally obligated to report it to the courts if you have."
    "No no I didn't, I just got stuck staring into the window. They had such a lovely blade in the front display." She stopped herself from going further.
    "Oh really?." Damit why did Cassandra always have to make it so difficult.
    "Fine, fine, fine! I wanted it, it made me hot! Hell I don't know where these urges came from. I never used to be like this. A had damn sword is a bigger turn on for me than a super hot guy begging to be my sex toy!" Staring at Cassandra slightly abashed she waited for a reply.
    "So what transpired once you saw the sword?" Uug always questions never a answer.
    "Nothing. I fell on my arse because I wasn't concentrating." She didn't need to know that she had been pleasing herself as well.
    "The falling, did that break the "I'm hot for you sword" moment?"
    "Yes I'd did sort of ruin my contemplation." There wasn't much more she could say about it, she'd been mesmerized.
    "So I can see that it has clearly shaken you today, this strange fixation of yours with swords. Is there anything else that you feel you should tell me about it?" Cassandra contemplated her over her poised pen.

She sighed and let her brain go on to auto pilot for the rest of the session, Cassandra already knew she was out of sorts so it wouldn't really matter if she zoned out for a bit.
    "What the frisbee!"
    "Sorry ma'am I didn't mean to startle you again." It was the same shop attendant from earlier, hovering next to her. Glancing round she realised she was standing inside the Preppers shop and not sitting in Cassandra's office.
    "No problem." Unsure what was going on she peered around the store a bit before deciding to ask the hovering attendant.
    "What have I been doing here?" Quite startled by the question the attendant, MIKE it said on his shirt, gave her that same apraissing look he had over the condoms.
    "Um well you were standing out side the shop again, staring in the window, but after the earlier incident no one wanted to come outside and talk to you."
    "Yes fine but what am I doing inside here now?"
    "Oh, well yes, after standing there for an hour, you"
    "What! an hour?" Snatching her phone out of her hand bag she clicked it on, oh shit! It was almost 5, what the hell had she been doing for the last 4 hours?
    "Yes an hour ma'am."
    "Why am I standing here now?" She indicated the sales counter.
    "Yes right, we are waiting for your new Katana to come back from sharpening. After you massacred the dummy over there you thought it wasn't sharp enough." He vaguely gestured towards a large jumbled mess in the back corner of the shop.
    "Oh."
    "Don't worry Yussaf is very good at what he does, he used to sharpen all the Machetes for the Taliban." Hi giggled at his own joke.
    Tapping her finger nails against the glass counter she stared at him.
    "Let me just go check if he's done." Mike hastely scooted off to the back.
    Standing there tapping away she tried to work out if this was a good thing or a bad thing, she could always just leave it here and walk away now. That plan was out, Mike can trotting back Katana in hand.
    "All done." He bowed slightly as he offered it to her.
    Taking it out of his hands she gripped the handle and sheath and began to slide the blade out, stopping as Mike laid his two hands over hers.
    "No ma'am, I think we have had quite enough wontan distruction for today." Unsure of what he meant she sheathed the tiny bit of uncovered blade.
    "Thank you then." Shouldering her hand bag she twirled the Katana like a bayonet and tucked it under her arm as she headed for the door.

Throwing it on the back seat of the car, which she had strangle enough known exactly where it was parked, she barely even looked at the other people and traffic as she sped out of the parking and home. Jack's car wasn't in the drive when she got home, which was a relief, she knew she would have to explain the situation and the sword to him but she didn't want to be caught red handed with it. Parking in her customary spot she lifted the Katana of the back seat, before getting out of the car. She tucked it back under her arm and headed for the front door, and straight up to her bedroom.

Sitting on the bed with the Katana on her lap, she turned it over in her hands a few times, it was the first chance she had to inspect it. The sheath and handle were wrapped in a soft woven black leather, she could tell by the quality of the work and the way the handle gripped that this was not a cheap knock off sold to hang on the wall. Whether it had fueled her obsession or was part of her obsession, in the last few years she had studied everything there was to study on Katanas. Sliding the sword out she studied the blade , without an electroscope she couldn't really tell how good the blade was. Flicking the tip along the bottom of the beds with grow she watched it easily part the fabric.

" Amy?" It was Anthea shout from downstairs.

"One minute! I'm coming down now!" Resheathing the sword she looked around for a place to put it. Finely settling on the head board, because of the way the sleigh bed was shaped there was quite a large groove between the wood and the wall, the Katana fit perfectly into it , disappearing from veiw.

Taking the steps two at a time she bounded down the stairs to see what Anthea wanted. She was sitting on the lounge floor in amongst varying size piles of Lego watching Will as he moved the prieces from one to another.

"Please will you watch him for a few minutes while I go finish dinner. He's so happy here."

"Sure." Kicking her heals off she sat down on the floor in amongst the piles.

Even sitting there playing with her son she couldn't get thoughts of the Katana our of her mind, the time seemed to fly as her panties slowly moistened. Coming to her senses again she got up to greet Jack as he came through the door.

" Hi babe. How's it going?" Leaning in he gave her a peck on the lips.
    "Good thanks darling, I won." He was still hot and sweaty from playing squash with a work mate.
    "Dinners ready, do you want to eat first or shower." Anthea had already taken Will to put him in bed so they could have a nice quiet dinner together if they wanted.
    "Let's eat I'm starved."
    "Sure, TV or table?"
    "Couch is good."
    It was a quite dinner, both of them to busy stuffing their faces to talk, she hadn't realised how hungry she was, had she even had lunch? In no time at all her Swedish meatballs were gone. Looking over at Jack she squeezed her thighs together. It wasn't going to be a chance incounter, she knew what she wanted and she was going to get it. Pushing her plate to one side she looked Jack in his hazel eyes and told him what was to happen next.
    "I am going to go bath for five minutes. You may either shower at the same time or bath after me but either way I expect you to be in bed in the next ten minutes. Clear?"
    "Lol sure babe. Clear." He'd added that clear as an after thought. Hopefully his thoughts were already on how he was going to please her.
    "You sure you don't want to come in the shower with me babe?"
    "No thanks, I need to sort out some of my lady bits." Pushing her chair back she put on her best Minute to win it voice as she tapped her wrist
    "Your time starts now." Giggling slightly she headed to the bathroom.
    Stirring the water around her with the razor she quickly and efficiently shaved her left calf she probably could have got away with not doing it for another few days but as much as she fully intended to use Jack for her pleasure, she still would make a effort for him. Legs finished she lathered up her pubes and cleaned up her Brazilian. She wasn't some teenage slut to be bald down there, women had hair and she was proud to be a woman. So she had a big fluffy triangle over her pussy admittedly a neatly trimmed one but hairy never the less. Paying slightly more attention than with her calves she carefully did her lips. Rinsing everything off she jumped out the bath and inspected herself in the mirror. The wet dog look didn't really suit her.
    "I'm done!" She yodled, shit! She sometimes forgot that they now had a baby and Anthea staying in the house.
    Jack walked into the bathroom and gave here a disapproving look.
    "Really babe?" He never forgot that they now shared the house.
    "What ever, just wash you dick and come to bed." She casual flipped his eggs as she passed him to emphasise her point.

Toweling herself off she was glad that she had remembered to turn the heater on before she jumped in the bath. After rubbing her hair dry she tied it up in a casual bun, it would fall out later, but by then she would be hot and sweaty and neither of them would care about her wet hair hanging around.

Sitting on the bed she pulled the bedside draw open, she rumaged through everything, fingering a silicon, vibrating cock and ball ring, it would be good for her, she was not so sure that it really mattered about her needs as she was as horny as hell and full intent on riding his face to multiple orgasms before she even though of letting him get some action. Thinking about it she picked up the green booty plug and gave it a kiss, with this lodged in his bum she knew exactly where his attention would be focused.

Putting it on the bedside table she added a tube of her favourite raspberry lubricant too, then she riffled through the various sets of lingerie. Coming across a set of crotchless white satin panties she smiled and dug around for the matching bra. Sliding into the panties she pulled them all the way up into her crotch and then gently tugged her labia through the gap. Strapping the bra on she turned off the overhead light, bathing the room in the warm glow from her side light and snuggled up under the covers to wait.

She didn't have to wait long, Jack came sauntering out of the bathroom mere moments after she had got herself comfortable. Flicking the covers back she exposed her scantily clad body to Jack as he began to dry himself off. The towel wiping up and down his fit body was a turn on all by itself, drawing her eyes to each bit of man as it went over them. She was having the same effect on him, his penis slowly rising to the occasion as he looked her body over. Proping her one leg up she gave him a good eyefull of the crotchless panties and her labia strategically hanging out of them. She watched as his eyes eyes drank in all her wonders and then suddenly darted to the bedside table, taking her eyes off his, she watched as his dick bounced to full attention. His eyes having found the butt plug ready and waiting for him.

Dropping the towel he took the last few steps to the bed before leaning forward and kissing her full on the lips, hungerly posesing her mouth. Returning his passion she traced his lips with her tongue before tangling with his, the taste of toothpaste still fresh in his tongue. After what seemed a mere moment they broke apart, each taking a deep breath of air. Laying one last chast kiss on her lips he knelt on the bed. Lifting one leg over her head he carefully knelt astride her, leaning forward he gripped her behind each knee and pulled her towards the bottom of the bed, pulling her face right up into his butt crack. Having moved her to where he wanted her he proceeded to pull her knees up and her legs apart. Dropping forward his face landed squarely in her spread pussy.

Each knowing exactly what the other wanted it was moments before she had the bottle of lube open in her hands and had begun to trickle it over his arsehole and down the back of his balls, his tongue was furiously at work on her lips and clit, they were seasoned partners. Capping the lube she took his hanging cock in one hand and began slowly stroking it, while she used the middle finger on the other hand to work the lube into his rosebud arsehole, pushing and twisting her finger deeper and deeper each time she ran across it. It wasn't long before the whole thing was sliding in and out easily, she rhythmically pumped his cock and his arse for a few slow strokes before releasing it and taking her finger right out, she didn't want him to cum just yet, he still had work to do!

Lying there for a moment she relaxed and enjoyed the feeling of his velvet tongue swirling over her clit and between her lips. Grabbing the Booty plug off the side table she lubed that up and squeezed a few more drops onto his arsehole before placing the green tip at his exit, she gently pressed it in, wiggling it slightly to make sure it was going in in the right place. She watched as his arse spread and streched to take the first little knob. His licking became slightly erratic and unfocused as she increased the pressure on the plug, forcing his arsehole to strech out even wider to accept the larger knob of the Booty plug. Not that she had anything against anal but he was never getting to stick this in her butt, the second knob was way thicker than his cock was. He was now pushing back himself wanting it deep in his arse, his licking down to a negligible amount as she slowly slid the plug deeper into his arse and woop it was suddenly pulled out her hand as the large knob disappeared into his arsehole.

Tapping on the T section base she watched his cock bounce up and down as his body quivered and shook slowly relaxing and accepting the large butt plug. She knew that pain he was feeling would soon turn into pleasure. Gently she stroked his cock and balls as she waited for him to get back to his pussy licking. His cock was already noticibly harder and larger, Ummm she did enjoy getting a good shagging from him when he was butt plugged like this. Hummping his face a few times to encourage him she let go of his cock and stopped tapping on the butt plug to stroke and tease his nipples, rubbing round and over them, mimicking the movements of his tongue over her clitoris, gentle pinching them she lent slightly forward licking his balls for a while before just lying back and enjoying his oral skills.

Her hips bucking in time to his mouths movements as she drew nearer and nearer her peak. His hands were cupping her butt now pulling her checks and lips apart, giving him more space to lick, and heightening her arousal as she now felt streached and open. His tongue didn't take long to pusher to that magical place, hot waves of pleasure coursed though her as the orgasm took control of her, ears buzzing, heart pounding, legs scissoring she came.

Jack knew to wait 15 seconds to let the peak pass before he started lapping at her clit again. It was moments before he triggered the next orgasm, she lay there like a spastic fish flopping about as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure chased each other through her body.
    Drifting slightly she slowly came to her senses and pushed Jack off, he had his dick jammed into her bra and was steadly humping her left tit. Waiting for him to rearrange himself properly on the bed she took a few deep breaths, not hasty gasps. More composed she rolled on top, spreading her legs over him, she lay there for a few extra seconds her body stuck to his by their combined sweat. Finally she pushed herself up, straddling him, now the hard work started. Stroking his nipples she began to slide her body over his, her warm wet pussy pushing down on his dick as she carefully slide along the entire lengthen of it. His hips thrusting to meet her, his dick wanting to be inside her, obligingly she reached between them and guided him to her entrance. Fuck him and his stupid condoms. Keeping her hand firmly on his dick she guided him slowly in and out letting him push slightly deeper each time as she became acoustomed to his girth. Taking her hand away their hips met each other as she ground down against him.

Bouncing up and down on him she rolled her hips back and forth pushing her clit up and down the length of his dick as it slide in and out of her velvet grip. Sensing him nearing orgasm as his hip began thrusting up to meet hers, harder and faster, she pulled up and off. Walking up his body on her knees she planted her pussy squarely over his mouth, leaning forward slightly she rested comfortably on the top of the sleigh beds headboard. Her fingers genltly stroking along the hilt of the new Katana as her hips bucked against his lips. The feel of the smooth handle under her fingers and the lapping of his skilled tongue against her clit rapidly pushed her over the edge again. Grinding down on his face she gripped the Katana tight and withered in pleasure.

They just kept getting better and better! Panting she slowly sat down on his chest. Taking her hands of the sword she reached behind her butt and played with Jack's nipples, stroking across them and gentle pinching, inching forward she covered his mouth with her pussy again. She could hear and feel him moaning into her pussy as she twisted first one nipple then the other, giving then both one last flick she leaned forward and put her arms back on the top of the head board. Gripping the Katana with both hands she started sliding the blade in and out, mimicking the timing of her hips on Jack's face as she fucked it.

God this was good, just what she had needed all day. Pulling the Katana totally out of its sheath, she began to quiver as she tried to hold off orgasming for a few seconds longer, letting the pleasure build.nJack sensing her impending eruption, began licking harder and faster pushing her to the point of no return and over. Lifting the Katana over her head she began wildly lashing out with it as came, each slash a mini explosion of pleasure. Slashing and chopping she lost herself to the pleasure the extasy, her knees tightened around Jack's head her pussy grinding against his mouth the joy never ending.

Collapseing backwards in exhaustion she lay there panting, unperturbed by the wet sheets and the smell of piss and the irate Jack shouting his head off at her. He finally managed to pry her hands of the sword, watching him through half lidded eyes she saw him shaking his head as he stared at the bed.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! There is a reason you are forbidden to have one of these!" He tossed her Katana on the floor. NB he didn't seem to be bleeding anywhere.

"Umm." Squirming about she pulled some of the not so piss soaked, slashed bed covers over her content body and let herself drift off to sleep.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Shaggy1369

Shaggy1369 Sex Lover

Honestly... way to much bullshit...

3. Redbeard1031

Redbeard1031 Sex Machine

I am sorry I could not even make it through to the end.

• Like Like x 1
    1. 1 Toy Maker
      Thanks for trying, I know it wasn't great.

1 Toy Maker, Jun 18, 2017
  4. Shaggy1369

Shaggy1369 Sex Lover

All the stories i cant make it to the end...

5. Eagerly Waiting

Eagerly Waiting Porn Surfer

An unusual forbidden fruit, and some hot sex. I liked how assertive she was about her sex. I can see his point that orgasms and swords are not a good thing. I also learnt a new word, "dwaal". I was thinking the sex was just tacked onto he story until the final scene with the sword, which brought it all back together again.

However, there were lots of mistakes in spelling and punctuation, which were distracting, and some of the sex was not to my taste.

-R

• Like Like x 1
    1. 1 Toy Maker
      Dwaal I think is a Dutch word Thanks for reading I know there were many problems.

6. ahorsewithnoname

ahorsewithnoname Porn Star

Grammar issues, from lack of comma use, to run on sentences, to spelling mistakes, to changing tenses, to missing punctuation. If they separated and Jack got the house, why is it later on that they shared the house? The story had an interesting premise, and the writer has a good sense of storytelling, it's just the mechanics that make this one difficult to rate. A few mistakes here and there are somewhat expected, but this one needed a solid proofing and a better understanding of sentence structure. I liked the premise of female aggressive; we don't see that kinda' story often.

• Like Like x 2
    1. 1 Toy Maker
      They get back together because no one else suits them, that is why they share the house. There are as usual a thousand mistakes and I didn't take the time to go through and correct them, my "editor" is currently not responding to her emails.

7. HisBabyGirl

HisBabyGirl Always & Forever His

This was huge effort on the part of the author. I think with editting and proofreading this could have been good. You had a good idea, but really the technical side made it difficult to enjoy. Put away the thesaurus, just talk to us. I simply think maybe you tried too hard.

• Like Like x 2
    1. 1 Toy Maker
      I found the comment about the thesaurus very interesting because I didn't do it. It actually got stuck in my head and I analysed myself, the most enlightening for me was listening to my daughter talk to somebody, she talks just like I do, which is exactly how I write.

8. wantsomefun

wantsomefun Storyteller and Lover In XNXX Heaven

My sentiments too. You have an interesting story in there struggling to get out. Edit ruthlessly. Fix the changes from first to third person P.O.V. Cut the word count in half by removing extraneous words, sentences, and even paragraphs. Then read the remaining work aloud, or better still, have someone else read it to catch awkward phrasing and redundant words. Proofread twice, and then have someone else go over it too.

A story should be as long as it needs to be to get the point across. People have relatively short attention spans. Trimming is good for the soul.

• Like Like x 1
    1. 1 Toy Maker
      I feel bad about this story, I wrote the first paragraph a month before time and then fell asleep twice trying to finish it the two nights before the deadline, I actually skipped out writing a whole section.

9. BiStander

BiStander Tale teller

I have to agree with the two comments above. However, don't be discouraged. I grew up with a severe, untreated learning disability. School traumatized me, so I stay as far away from reading and writing as possible. Then one day, without a clue about most everything having to do with writing, I created a story. I was good at creating and telling stories, but I sucked at writing them. This is still a struggle for me. It takes me three or four times longer to finish, but I do it anyway. Here are some of the things I employee to minimize my errors. Tons of proofreading(read it out loud after it sits for a few days), free software that reads the text to me and grammar checker software. There are some free options, but I actually pay for the one I use. You cannot completely rely on it because it makes plenty of mistakes, but it catches many errors that I would have missed, and it teaches me a bunch of stuff, too.
    Have fun!

• Like Like x 2
    1. 1 Toy Maker
      I know it wasn't my best effort but I had promised you guys a story and with the way site attendance and interaction is going I felt compelled to deliver. I wrote on my phone in bed at the last hour, which doesn't even have spell check on. It has predictive text and I honestly cannot tell the difference between some of the words, so had to pick words I could spell or recognise, which doesn't help as my vocabulary is broad and my spelling minimalistic.

10. ahorsewithnoname

ahorsewithnoname Porn Star

I agree with @BiStander. Don't be discouraged. Let me put it this way. If I personally thought your story sucked so bad that you'd never be a writer, I wouldn't waste the time to comment above or here. The fact that you're getting people to comment on your story means that to an extent, people care. I know of another writer here who was very similar to you. That person could tell a story, but the technical aspect of writing was lost. That person continued to write and ended up writing GOOD stories. So, you CAN do it. Tough road, for sure, but at least you can tell a story. Imagine a person who was technically proficient but had zero imagination. You can't teach imagination. You can learn grammar. :)

• Like Like x 3
    1. 1 Toy Maker
      I know I can tell a story and I know I can't spell or understand grammar, unfortunately I ran out of time and rushed to finish and by then my "Editor"couldn't be reached to help me. I am getting better since my first attempt and will carry on assaulting your grammar senses when I have time to CAW.

11. fartsandgiggles

fartsandgiggles Porn Surfer

bump

12. 1 Toy Maker

1 Toy Maker Kuns og Kram Smukke Love once found never lost

Masses of problems with grammar and the likes. I enjoyed the story, but who doesn't like a horny Ninja chick?

• Like Like x 1
    1. 1 Toy Maker
      Ja I suck but you already knew that.

13. luvsalik

luvsalik Porn Star

There were a number of things that put me off even wanting to read further than the first few paragraphs, but I'm glad I persevered the beginning was a bit confusing but it improved markedly towards the end.

There were a few things I didn't get. I wasn't sure about the -

"she wasn't sure her needs mattered because she was horny as hell"

Surely only her needs mattered if she was that horny? I'm not sure if I read it wrong or you wrote it wrong?
    Also saying it felt like they'd been together mere moments and the descriptions of their long kiss it didn't seem right to say it felt short to me, in my opinion.

The "spastic fish flopping about " comnent was funny. I hope I don't look like that when I'm in the throes :p :D

I also didn't get the "fuck him and his stupid condoms" quip. Why did she say it ? You never mentioned him putting a condom on. Why would he wear a condom with her? They were married right? If think if the marriage was open he wear them with his other partners. Maybe I'm being dense?

There were lots of issues, grammar punctuation and the like, that made it hard to understand what was going on at times, as the others a have mentioned. A good proofing and a tidy up it could be a really good story. You have a way with words, just need a little more attention to detail.

The sex was really quite good. It got a little tingle from me, thank you ;)

Definitely write more and get someone to give you a second opinion and help. Do that and I'll expect a really great read next time!

Thanks for your entry - good try. Good luck - Luvs xx

1. luvsalik
      Sorry for the above - I'm having glitches with this site ! Took 12 tries to post this and then it wouldn't let me edit.

So, sorry to you down there and to the author :redface::x3:

luvsalik, Jun 16, 2017
    2. 1 Toy Maker
      Thanks for making the effort to read through to the end.
      So maybe we approach sex differently, If I'm horny then it doesn't matter what we do because it's going to please me, but if I'm not then you have to work at what I like to get me there.

Take a video of yourself and see if you look like a spastic fish, never know.

The condom quip comes from the beginning with the store attendant. With multiple partners you should always wear protection and who is to say he want another baby.

Like now, I'm burning the string at both ends so didn't get time to do any of the good things with this piece like I should have.

Glad you got a little tingle out of my story, you and Tony's story horrified me and made me Nauseous, way to close to the problems I have in RL.

The next time you see a story from me will be the up coming KAW, these comps are the only reason I really write.

14. 1 Toy Maker

1 Toy Maker Kuns og Kram Smukke Love once found never lost

Thanks to all of you who took the time to read and comment.
    I'll try make more time for the next story and do some proof reading and editing.

1TM out