1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. john19803

john19803 Sex Lover

DADDY'S NEW WIFE - A Sexy Wardrobe For Daughter

The went to a near by mall, about 20 minutes away. They began their shopping at Washburn's, a locally owned ladies apparel store. Gina selected several packages of cotton panties, hip huggers and bikinis, and a package of high cut briefs. She made sure to get her father's approval, since he would be the one to see her in them. Gina also bought two bras, a white foam cup bra for everyday wear, and a soft cup lace bra for special occasions. At her father's insistence Gina also bought two skirts and two blouses for her closet. Mid thigh skirts and casual but attractive blouses. When they reached the lingerie section Brad bought her a lovely, and sexy, red baby doll nightie with black fluffy trim around the hem, and a matching G-string panty.

"You want me to get this because you can see my nipples through the bodice, don't you?" Gina teased her father.

"I knew you were a smart girl!" Brad chuckled.

"Somehow I get the feeling I won't be wearing it for very long" Gina teased again.

"No, you will kitten. You can wear it in the evening when we cuddle up to watch tv or something" Brad smiled.

"Uh huh!" Gina said doubtfully. "Most likely you will want to make out with me and take it off as fast as you can!"

"Well, I will want to make out with you honey, but I won't take it off of you until we go to bed" Brad grinned. "Please, kitten, let me buy it for you. Your nipples will look so pretty poking through the flimsy material!"

Gina gave her father a skeptical look. But it was a lovely set, and she did want to see the look of enjoyment in her father's eyes when she wore it. She also wanted to see the erection her father would get when she wore it, so she gave in to her father's desire.

"Are you sure you won't need anything else? Brad asked as they made their way to check out. "Will two skirts and two blouses be enough?"

Gina looked around to make sure they were relatively alone, then in a low voice said "If I know you we're going to spending most of our time at home with very little on" Gina grinned. "This should be okay for now, daddy. I have to bring a suitcase anyway, so Todd won't get suspicious. I can pack a skirt and blouse."

"What about a couple of dress?" Brad then asked, pointing toward the dress section. "A nice evening dress for dinner?"

"Maybe next time daddy, this is enough for now. I brought a couple of dresses with me, I'll leave one here."

"Did you bring casual dresses or evening dresses?" Brad asked. "You should wear something sexy when we go to dinner" he grinned.

"Daddy! I'm your daughter, not your wife!" Gina said with a stern look. "I shouldn't be wearing sexy dresses when we go to dinner, and you know it!"

"Yeah, I know honey" Brad said with a sigh. "It's just that I want you to look pretty when we go out somewhere."

"Like a trophy wife?" Gina teased with a smile.

"More like a trophy daughter!" Brad grinned back. "I've seen a few of them, you know. Father's with trophy daughters."

"You have?" Gina's eyebrows rose up, not certain if her father was joking or not.

"Uh huh" Brad nodded. "After the law was passed making consenting incest between adults legal I've seen a few incest couples."

They had been slowly walking as they softly talked, but Gina now stopped. "Oh? And you know this how? Did you ask them if they were incest couples?"

"Of course not, don't be silly. With the obvious resemblance I didn't have to" Brad said.

"And I suppose the daughter's were hanging onto their father's the way a trophy wife would?" Gina asked, slowly smiling.

"No" Brad smiled back. "But they were definitely behaving like they were more than just father and daughter."

"You mean the way you want to behave with me in public?" Gina grinned.

"Well, sort of, but with discretion" Brad grinned back.

"Uh huh" Gina said blankly, then started moving on toward the checkout area again. Gina wouldn't say it to her father, but she would like to show some public affection with him. Up to a point, that is. And only after her divorce from Todd.

As they walked through the mall to their exit they passed a lingerie store. With a gleam in his eye Brad suggested that they go in 'just to browse'. Gina suspected that her daddy wanted to do more than browse, but she agreed. They strolled through the displays of pretty and sexy underwear, all designed to make the female hip and ass area attractive and irresistible.

"I would love to see you in any of them kitten" Brad whispered to his daughter with a grin. Gina smiled back.

When they reached the nightgown and negligee section Brad was even more excited. Again he wanted to see his daughter in all of them. Then he spotted a negligee that took his breath away. It was an ankle length long sleeved transparent black open front gown that could be closed half way between the waist and bosom with a small lace sash. The gown had black lace embroidered patches randomly placed on the gown for effect, including one that would cover the left nipple, but not the right nipple. The matching G-string panty was also sheer, with one lace embroidery along the upper string.

"Gina! You would look fantastic in this outfit!" Brad breathed softly, his eyes wide as he gazed at it.

"Daddy, the panty is so narrow half of my pubic hair would show around it!" Gina whispered with a soft giggle.

"Even better honey!" Brad whispered back with a grin. "You know I adore your hair!" He gazed at the gown again. "Try it on for me honey."

Gina had shopped at this lingerie store before, in happier days with Todd. She had never bought much because it was an expensive store, but she enjoyed trying things on for Todd. The fitting area of the store featured some privacy so that when women tried things on they could step out of the changing area to model items for their husband or lover. Seeing how much her father admired the gown Gina agreed to try it on. She wouldn't be able to try on the panty, health laws didn't allow that, but that was okay. Gina looked through the rack and found one in her size and length and headed for the fitting area, her father happily following. Brad took a seat on the bench across from the fitting booth Gina was using and waited, his heat fluttering slightly with anticipation. Another man was waiting for his lady two booths down, and he and Brad exchanged sheepish grins.

When two or more women were trying things on and had a man waiting for them, they typically checked first before stepping out of the booth. If there was more than one man there, they usually just stood inside the booth with the door open enough for her guy to get a look. So Brad naturally figured that was what Gina and the other woman would do. When the other woman stepped out of the fitting booth she was fully dressed, obviously having already modeled her selections for her husband. Smiling, the couple left the fitting area and returned to the display area. Moments later Gina opened the door of her booth a bit and stuck her head out for a quick look. Seeing that there was no one else around she opened the door and stepped out two steps.

Brad's jaw dropped open, his daughter looked gorgeous! She had keep her panties on but she had removed her bra, which she wouldn't wear with the gown anyway. And as Brad had guessed, her left nipple was partially covered by the patterned embroidery but her right nipple was completely visible through the flimsy material. He felt his cock start to stiffen.

"Gina, you look absolutely stunning!" Brad breathed heavily but quietly, standing up and stepping to his daughter for a closer look and to feel the material of the gown. "Absolutely stunning!" he repeated with a twinkle in his eye.

Gina beamed with joy at her father's admiration. Not just his admiration for the gown, but the way she looked in it. "I suppose you want to buy it for me" she teased with a big smile. She already knew what her father would say.

Brad grinned. "You can wear it later when we watch tv" he chuckled. He was already thinking of how his daughter would feel sitting against him wearing the gown.

They heard voices approaching and Gina quickly ducked back into the booth and shut the door. Brad returned to his seat and had to adjust his cock in his pants, which he managed to do just before a couple entered the fitting area. A young couple were laughing and giggling as the entered, the pretty young woman with several items draped across her arm. Brad smiled at them, which they returned. The young man took a seat as the young woman entered one of the booths. Newly weds, Brad thought. The young man gave Brad a quick grin, which Brad recognized. He was definitely getting laid later! Brad smiled. I'm getting laid tonight as well, guy, but I'll enjoy it a lot more than you will. I'll be fucking my daughter!

Gina emerged from the booth, Brad got up and they headed out of the fitting area. Gina had attached the panty back on the plastic hanger and carefully folded the gown in three as she took it to the check out counter. Even though they were both wearing wedding rings the woman at the register gave them a curious look. Brad paid for it (Gina grimaced at the price!) and they stepped back out into the mall. Several minutes later they emerged from the exit and headed for the car, Gina slipping her hand around her father's upper arm. She wanted to hold hands with her father, but that would be inappropriate.

"Which one do you want me to wear tonight?" Gina asked with a smile when they were in the car.

"Try them both on when we get home and I'll decide then" Brad smiled. "I'll probably pick this gown here, but I want to see you in the other one first."

It was late afternoon when they left the mall so they decided to have dinner somewhere before returning home. During dinner Brad's mind was preoccupied with the thought of Gina in that black nightgown, as well as what he thought his daughter would look like in the red baby doll from Washburn's. It was just past 6 when they arrived home. They went up to their bedroom and undressed. Brad put on his robe, a mid thigh wrap robe that Gina had bought him for his last birthday. With a chuckle Brad told Gina he would be in the living room when she was ready to model for him.

Suspecting that her father would want her to wear the long black nightgown for a while Gina decided to model the red baby doll first. She slipped on the sheer red G-string panty, noticing for the first time that the label was on the front of the panty and highlighted by her black pubic hair. She chuckled, anticipating her father's reaction. She slipped the baby doll over her head and down her frame, then checked herself in the mirror. She smiled at her reflection, noting how well her nipples showed through the sheer bodice.

"You're going to love this one, daddy" she softly said to her reflection. She turned, stepped out of their bedroom and down the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs she could see into the living room, where her father waited on the sofa. As soon as Brad saw his daughter he broke out into a smile, which got bigger and brighter with each step she took.

"Wow!" he grinned when his daughter came to a halt a few feet in front of him.

Gina did a slow full circle turn, showing her father how her ass looked in the G-string. When she was facing him again Gina lifted the hem of the nightie for a better view of the panty. When she let the hem drop her father's eyes went to the bodice of the nightgown.

"Your nipples look so cute!" he chuckled with a big smile.

Gina was surprised that her father didn't get up to fawn over her. With a coy smile she stepped closer, leaned forward slightly and opened his robe. Her father had a full erection. She glanced into his eyes with a smile and closed his robe.

"We'll get to that later" she smiled, and Brad grinned.

"I can wear this without the G-string as well" Gina said, pulling it down her legs and stepping out of it. She held it in her hand as she slowly turned full circle, noting how her father's eyes widened and he licked his lips.

"Oh, yeah, no panty is even better!" he chuckled, "Although I would have fun taking the panty off!"

"Ready for the other one?" Gina asked as she stepped back into the panty and pulled it up.

"Why did you put it back on?" Brad asked, crestfallen. "The view from behind as you walk away would be great!"

"Oh, daddy, I'm sure I'll be wearing this for you more than once!" Gina giggled, turning to go back upstairs.

"Hurry back honey!" Brad bubbled as he watched the splendor of his daughter's ass walking away.

Back in their bedroom Gina slipped off the red baby doll set and slipped on the black G-string, then the gown. She checked herself in the mirror, smiling at how elegant she looked in the gown. When she reached the bottom of the stairs she again saw her father break out into a wonderful big smile. As she did with the red nightie, Gina stopped a few feet in front of her father and did a slow full circle turn, hearing her father suck in his breath at the sight of her ass through the transparent material. When she stood facing him again Gina untied the satin sash and opened the gown, seeing her father's eyes go wide with delight. She also noticed his robe moving slightly, right about where his cock was!

"Oh, Gina, honey, you look so elegant!" Brad hummed softly.

Gina again turned full circle, holding the gown open. When she returned back to the front she kept the gown open for a few more moments, then she retired the short satin sash. Grinning, Brad patted the space next to him on the sofa. Folding the gown around her Gina sat down next to her father as he brought his arm up around her shoulders. Gina turned her body toward her father with a smile, and Brad leaned to give her a kiss. It began as a soft kiss, but when Gina brought her hand up to the back of her father's neck he brought his other arm around her waist to pull her closer. And their kiss became more passionate. When the kiss ended Gina smiled seductively.

"Does that mean you want me to wear this one for a while?" she giggled.

"At least until we go to bed" Brad grinned, then kissed her again.

When the kiss ended Gina put her head on her father's shoulder as he held her closer. She reached down to untie the sash of his robe and separated it. Her father's erect cock was throbbing. She lightly caressed the stiff shaft with her finger, then gently cupped his balls, turning her head on his shoulder to look into his eyes. Brad craned his head to give his daughter another long kiss as she gently waggled his balls in the palm of her hand. When the kiss ended Gina again adjusted her head on his shoulder, and Brad put his cheek on the top of her head. His nostrils took in the gentle fragrance of her soft hair. For several minutes they remained still, except for Gina's hand cuddling her father's balls. She carefully avoided touching her father's cock though, afraid that he might be so aroused that he wouldn't be able to control himself.

"This is nice, daddy, just sitting together like this" Gina said softly.

"Yes it is, kitten" Brad softly replied without lifting his head. "Your hand feel so soft and warm on my balls."

Gina giggled. "Your balls feel so manly!" she replied, giving them a gentle but noticeable squeeze. Her father didn't flinch.

"Are you going to wear that red one to bed?" Brad asked a few moments later.

"I can if you want me to, but the feather hem really isn't meant for sleeping" Gina replied. She lifted her head and looked into her father's eyes. "It's to be worn more for arousal than for sleeping. Just like this one."

"Oh" Brad said blank faced. Then he suddenly smiled. "Then that means I can get you some nightgowns for sleeping!"
    "Daddy!" Gina exclaimed, eyebrows lifting. "You're spending way too much money on me!"

"No I'm not honey" Brad replied. "I've told you already you're the only woman in my life now, and I want to get pretty things for you." He paused to softly kiss her lips. "Especially now that we're incest lovers" he added with a warm smile. He kissed her again, this time a gentle tongue kiss, Gina still cradling his balls in her hand.

"I love you honey, let me enjoy our new relationship and buy you pretty things" Brad pleaded gently.

"Just don't get carried away and go overboard" Gina smiled. "You don't have to bribe me to get laid." She released his balls and brought her hand to his cheek as she kissed him.

Brad held his daughter tight again as they kissed. When the kiss ended they remained still in each other arms, Brad's cock slowly throbbing up and down. Gina lightly caressed her father's pulsing cock, then cuddled his balls in the palm of her hand again.

"That feels nice honey" Brad hummed. "The warm softness of your hand and your tenderness."

"You balls are precious to me, daddy, even if you can't give me your sperm" Gina murmured back. She lifted her head to look into her father's eyes. "You know when your sac hangs real loose I can feel them slapping my ass when you fuck me."

"I would hope so, I can feel it too!" Brad chuckled. "It's a nice feeling!"

"I know!" Gina replied wide eyed.

Father and daughter shared a quick laugh, then kissed. They cuddled together for a while longer, exchanging kisses from time to time, enjoying their intimate closeness.

"Want to go to bed honey?" Brad finally asked.

Gina sat up and smiled. "Is your urge to cum too strong to resist now?" she smiled playfully.

"Uh huh" Brad smiled back, brushing her hair from her face. "It's been a while since I fucked you."

Gina looked at the clock. "Uhm, it's been about 7 hours" she said. "I guess it has been a while!"

Laughing and giggling, they stood up. Brad untied the satin sash on Gina's robe and opened it, then pulled her against him, his stiff cock against her belly and G-string. His robe was still open so Gina wrapped her arms around his waist and turned her face up to receive her father's long kiss. After their kiss they went hand and hand upstairs to their bedroom and kissed again before taking off their robes. Gina hung her new robe in her closet, along with the G-string, then got on the bed with her father. They resumed kissing and caressing until Gina moved over her father into a 69, settling her pussy just above her father's eager mouth as he wrapped his arms around her hips.

In what was now a wonderful pattern to Gina, her father eventually moved his hands down his sides so that he could hold hands with her as they sampled each other's goodies. Again Gina tingled at the intimate closeness of having her fingers entwined with her father's as she manipulated his stiff cock with her mouth. It slipped out of her mouth one time, but she quickly recaptured it with her lips and sucked it back into her mouth. A few minutes later Gina untangled from their 69.

"Want to watch yourself fucking me daddy?" Gina bubbled happily as she moved over her father in a reverse cowgirl. She held her father's cock and lowered her pussy to it, feeling it slid into her well lubricated incest tunnel. She leaned forward, putting her hands on the bed, and began to move back and forth on her father's cock.

Brad caught his breath at the way Gina's outer labia wrapped around his cock as she rode him. He was fascinated watching his cock disappear into his daughter's pussy, then reappear. He took notice of her lovely asshole as well, so prominently in view in her reverse cowgirl. He put his hands on his daughter's hips.

"That's is so erotic honey!" he murmured to her as he slid his hands over her cheeks, "This is a wonderful view!"

Gina craned her head around for a quick smile. Brad brought one hand down to her inner thigh, then brought his finger to Gina's swollen outer labia. He lightly caressed it as she rode his cock back and forth, back and forth. After a few minutes Gina suddenly stopped when she was in her forward position.

"Sit up daddy, carefully, and lean back on your hands with your arms extended" Gina instructed.

Brad did as his daughter asked, wondering what she had on her mind. When he was leaning back on his hands Gina carefully brought her legs forward, but she couldn't do it without uncoupling from her daddy's cock. She lifted herself up and sat down again, guiding her father's cock to her pussy, then leaned back against his chest.

"What are you doing kitten?" Brad asked, still perplexed.

"Look in the mirror daddy" Gina said.

Brad looked across her shoulder at the large mirror on the dresser, seeing their reflection. In that position his cock was only a few inches inside Gina's pussy, but it was clear they were coupled. Gina turned her head a little.

"Isn't that a lovely sight daddy? Your cock inside my pussy?" she said demurely.

"Yes it is honey" Brad softly replied. "My cock inside my lovely daughter's precious pussy." He kissed the side of her head.

"Like your cock was meant to be in my pussy, daddy" Gina murmured.

"My daughter's incest pussy" Brad grinned, reaching down to fluff his daughter's pubic hair.

"My daddy's incest cock!" Gina giggled.

They remained still for a minute or so, gazing at the reflection of their incest coupling in the mirror. Then Gina suddenly uncoupled and got up, turned, and lay on her back.

"Fuck me now, daddy, give me your cum!" she pleaded with arms reaching out, her knees wide apart.

With a soft whimper Brad moved between Gina's thighs, found her incest tunnel with his cock and plunged inside.

"Gina, my darling daughter" he sighed with his first deep thrust, then kissed her.

Gina wrapped her arms and legs around her father as he began stroking deep into her pussy, her entire body tingling with the passion and thrill of incest. Gina felt her hard nipples pressing against her father's chest, adding even more stimulation to her already highly aroused body. Their soft moans of passion mutually fueled each other, driving father and daughter to the brink of shared taboo ecstasy. As Gina's orgasm sent wave after wave of erotic pleasure through her body, Brad plunged over the cliff of climax to erupt gob after gob of cum into his daughter's womb. Sure, it was sperm free cum, but that wasn't the point, was it? He was cumming inside his daughter, where he shouldn't be spilling his cum.

When their taboo eruptions ended father and daughter remained coupled together, Gina clinging tight to her father with legs and arms as he showered her with passionate kisses. Gina flexed her pussy muscles, feeling them tighten around her father's cock and his reflexive action of pushing his groin forward against her, as if he were trying to get his cock even deeper into her body. The feel of his daughter's pussy squeezing his cock made Brad begin stroking her again. Not with the same steady strong rhythm as moments before, but with slow hurky jerky strokes in rhythm with her muscle contractions. He lifted his head slightly and saw his daughter's smiling face and shining eyes. He kissed her lips softly.

"It may be immoral, daddy, but I love the feel of your cock inside my pussy" Gina said softly.

"Me too honey" Brad smiled back, giving her another soft kiss. He chuckled and grinned. "I never enjoyed fucking Barbra as much as I enjoy fucking you!"

That made Gina's heart beat with pride. "Never forget what I told you, daddy, you will always be welcome in my pussy!"

They smiled and shared a kiss. "I just wish I was younger so that I could fuck you more often!"

Gina laughed. "Daddy, if you were younger I wouldn't be your daughter and we wouldn't be sharing incest!"

"That may be true, but I would still want to fuck you" Brad smiled, rubbing his nose against hers.

"It wouldn't be the same, though, would it daddy?" Gina asked softly.

Brad hesitated a few moments, then he smiled. "You're right, it wouldn't be the same. I much prefer fucking my lovely daughter than just a younger woman. Or any woman for that matter!"

"Oh daddy!" Gina beamed with wide eyed excitement, then pulled her father's head down for a long passionate kiss.

Not long after that Brad's cock went limp and he uncoupled from his daughter. He rolled onto his back and his daughter turned to lay against him, an arm across his chest and a leg over his.

"I love you daddy."

"I love you Gina."

(next: Daddy And Daughter: Divorce Times Two)

1.jpg 2..jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.JPG

1.jpg 2..jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.JPG

• Like Like x 6
  2. TWJCUAB

TWJCUAB Sex Lover

Yes it is great one:
    i don't have a nerve to answer with her question( or ) say yes/no when she said: dad! are you need me sleeping with you tonight?
    i just act like i din't hear what she said, but her face turn very :kiss1: