1. Hello,

Personal info as kik, email, skype etc. is not allowed ("email is....."; “kik is same as my username”) on our forum. Please use Private Messages for it.

Personal ads with pictures or videos post in Personal and not in Pic & Movie Post.

Thank you,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. hot4matures

hot4matures Amateur

could learn to be a pro muff diver

:rolleyes:
    I know a guy that dated my daughter with a 4 inch erect penis:eek:.They had good sex cause he wasn't afraid to use sex toy's:cool:.A BIG 6FT 7 TEX 350 LB WALKS INTO A WHORE HOUSE AND HE PICK A LITTLE ASIAN LADY.THEY GO TO HER ROOM AND AS THEY ARE STRIPING SHE LOOKS DOWN AND STARTS LAUGHING AND SAYS WHO YOU GOING TO PLEASE WITH THAT 2 INCH DICK?HE LOOKED AT HER AN ANSWERED ME:laughing:.you could do like my daughters ex does and pay for hookers cause they don't care how big it is just that you have the cash before you start.(practice safe sex.wrap the man before he dives):excited:

2. Wet_And_Curious

Wet_And_Curious Sex Lover

Well, I can't say for everyone but for me you have to be around average and somewhat thick to do anything for me, plus I can get off on foreplay, let alone just licking and touching my left nipple but I have to have a dick in me after so long even if I already finished. But like other people said, foreplay helps A LOT. I known someone who was with a man who couldn't even get it in because his stomach got in the way, they still get together, and they get each other off by only foreplay and she says it's the best she's ever had.
    A woman's vagina cavity is like 10 cm... Here is a website all about it and everything you need to know about a womans pussy, feel free to check it out.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vagina
    There is someone out there for everyone, keep looking and I'm sure you'll find a few where size isn't the main thing. Good luck!