1. Hello,

Personal info as kik, email, skype etc. is not allowed ("email is....."; “kik is same as my username”) on our forum. Please use Private Messages for it.

Personal ads with pictures or videos post in Personal and not in Pic & Movie Post.

Thank you,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Hush

Hush Happy Hhedonist

My response in another thread here:

More often then not for me when engaged in sex it is in groups simply due to my lifestyle choices and for the most part is how I prefer it.

Where it changes dramatically though depends on the number of other women involved if any, or if just men and myself anything more then two men. Now I'm not speaking of "trains" persay, iow, one after another yet everyone or as many as possible playing at the same time.

When other women are involved no matter the number I tend to be more pro-active giving more then I get. One other woman and one guy, then we usually focus on the guy after a bit of girl play to get him going then back at one another. All women 99% of the time I'm not focussed on myself yet just on them, and when it's couples I tend to spend my time helping one or the other get off (usually the gal as the guys are easy), then move onto the next couple.

With all men and myself however things really change. Two men and myself most times I'm as active with them as they are me. Two bi-men even more so as that means they're crossing a line including me into it. However, three or more men, then I pretty much just lay there with typical results. VERY rarely do they tend to work for me and when they do one or two ultimately screws that up as for example you can't get off and make any effort at giving good head and so on.

So, it then pretty much ends up just being a gangbang or as I call it "hands and holes". You can try to make an effort or put some skills into it, yet in short order you're getting pulled this way or that so you might as well just let them move you and wait till they're done. Besides, me cumming is the quickest way to get them to. Plus you have to deal with all the guys who can't get it up nervous or self conscious, so most tend to start with your hands or mouth then move to my coochie or bottom.

Don't get me wrong...That works for me, I like gangbangs. Yet if you try playing it like a one on one it's a recipie for a long night of no one getting off.

Hush.....an alias

p.s. to the above......probably more simply to see if I could/would, the largest gangbang I was involved in was at HedoII. At that time I had one in my bottom, one in my coochie, one between my feet, one in each hand, one between my breasts, and two alternating in my mouth with a few others jacking off on me during.

Yes, it was akward, the guys have trouble cumming becasue of the akward positions and really little you can do to help being pulled in so many directions. Worse still the guy in my rump (under me) after he came had to wait quite a while though did cum a second time, and when he'd had enough the big issues started with repositioning another there (hence everyone off then starting back up again). Naturally as one would finish another would move in, yet even that became akward.

Total number I have no idea......yet in the end it was pretty much just stupid, not really any fun for me, and a lot of work just to see if I could. As mentioned by another above trains are much better for everyone involved. Sure, you can "gang" it up a bit which can work fine, but what I did that one time was really more then silly.

Ehh, what the hell, you only live once.