1. Hello,

Personal info as kik, email, skype etc. is not allowed ("email is....."; “kik is same as my username”) on our forum. Please use Private Messages for it.

Personal ads with pictures or videos post in Personal and not in Pic & Movie Post.

Thank you,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. pawnee

pawnee Newcumer

Ok, I've seen a video that I really liked years ago, and I was looking for it again with no success, however I found another video that has the same girl that I'm looking for and I took a snapshot of her face.

First, let me tell you the video that I was looking for, it's a feet fetish video of a blonde brazilian dominant mistress, it's a 1 on 1 video, this blonde chick ask the girl that I will post the photo of to kiss her feet, she basically demand feet kissing and even ties her neck with a tape during the video clip, and I can't find this video.

If I get this chick name, I might find the video I'm after.

P.S I have found another video of feet kissing of the same blonde & this girl on the potrait, however this video has 4 girls, and the video I'm seeking was 1 on 1.

Photo: https://imgur.com/a/eu8DLyL

1. slutwolf
      Did you fail at reading ?

Or do you just ignore rules and the like ,
      or perhaps you don't think they apply to you.

Try the pic and movie forum.
      That's where they post pics n movies , and where the people who know about these things go.

It's a bit like shoping for car parts , you don't start looking in a fruit shop
      :)

But if you're looking for fruitcakes we could help.

slutwolf, May 24, 2018
  2. pawnee

pawnee Newcumer

No I actually follow rules, and they apply to me, but I have read that sub-forum and it states, "post pics or clip of yourself, wife, models, or anything you like", well and my post is generally a question, the pic is just a reference for my search, so I'm looking for something with a question rather than posting a picture for pleasure, as you can see, it's a portrait, not a pleasureful picture.

So, I'm not 100% sure, but 90% sure that this belongs here as a question general post.

• Like Like x 1
  3. pawnee

pawnee Newcumer

Here's a new picture that I found online of the two girls that I'm looking for, both of these girls if you know one of their names i'd appreciate it.

Or even better if you know the video that they both were on.

https://imgur.com/a/FBRtwuY

4. pawnee

pawnee Newcumer

Bump, still looking for the name

5. pawnee

pawnee Newcumer