1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. patlaborvi

patlaborvi Sex Lover

Horny Loving Brother Chapter 28

I just finished the new chapter, hope you like it. Enjoy, and as always I look forward to your comments:D

Chapter 28

Ken came to a stop as he stepped into the dimmer light inside the burger place and waited for his eyes to adjust before he looked around. “You’re here,” an excited voice said as a girl grabbed his arm and pulled him toward the counter. Ken blinked a couple times and looked down to see Mary’s friend Linda looking up at him with a satisfied grin. “Let’s get some food and then take a booth so we can talk in private.”

“Sounds good to me,” Ken said as he tried to adjust to the changes that had taken place so rapidly in his life. He and Linda ordered their food and followed the brown haired girl as she led the way to a booth in the back corner of the dining area, watching the suggestive roll of her hips and ass as she walked ahead of him.

“I take it that your parents finally caught on to Mary and Dannie’s pregnancies?” Linda said as she pushed her hip against Ken’s and gave him another grin.

“Yeah,” Ken said with a sigh after he swallowed his first bite of his burger. “Mom came home early from grocery shopping and caught Mary with her shirt up above her belly. There was no way she could miss her swollen stomach when that happened.”

“So while Dannie and Mary kept your mom occupied with their half truths and distractions you left the house to meet me for our date,” Linda said happily. “Did you have any trouble getting away?”

“A little,” Ken admitted, “but mom was more concerned with my sister’s pregnancy than she was with me leaving for a date. But I’m not looking forward to facing both my parents when I get home. I’m not in as much trouble as I would be if they even suspected that I was the one who knocked up Mary and Dannie, but I’ll still be in trouble for sneaking off to meet you when I was suppose to be home watching them.”

“In that case I suggest we make our date last as long as possible,” Linda suggested. “That way you’ll be able to avoid as much attention as you can, and the two of us can enjoy each other as much as possible.”

“That sounds good,” Ken said as he gave Linda a knowing wink. “I think it’s also what Mary and Dannie had in mind when they set this whole thing up. After all, Dannie said I was suppose to treat you just like I treat them, and she said she meant that just the way it sounded. I guess that means they expect me to fuck you and knock you up just like I did them.”

“I hope so,” Linda said with a mischievous grin as she stole one of Ken’s fries and licked the salt off it. “I’ve been waiting for this day ever since I helped Mary plan your seduction. And after the way your sisters have been bragging about how good a lover you are and how good it feels to walk around with your babies growing in their bellies. I can hardly wait for you to pop my cherry and knock me up just like you did Mary and Dannie.”

“Oh God,” Ken moaned as he watched Linda pop the fry into her mouth after she finished sucking the salt off it. “You’ve got me so horny I can’t wait to fuck you. Do we really have to go to the movie? Isn’t there some place we can go?”

“I don’t think the movie’s going to be a problem,” Linda said with an impish twinkle in her eyes. “Besides, I think your parents would be suspicious if you got home without seeing it after the way you ran out of the house for our date.”

“I guess you’re right,” Ken sighed. “You and my sisters really did plan everything out didn’t you?”

“I guess we did,” Linda said with a smile. “And speaking of planing you might want to stick these in you wallet.”

“What’s this for?” Ken asked as he took the ticket stubs Linda pulled out of her purse.

“Have you forgotten already?” Linda asked with a laugh. “Your parents are suppose to think that we’ve been dating since school started two months ago, remember? If you have a couple ticket stubs stuck in your wallet it will look like we really have been dating and you just happened to leave a couple stubs in your billfold by accident.”

“That’s not bad,” Ken said as he shoved the ticket stubs deep in his wallet.

“Ready to go now?” Linda asked as she got up and grabbed her tray. “If we hurry we should be in time for the movie I want to get into.”

“It must be a good movie if you want to see it this much,” Ken said as he got up and grabbed his own tray.

“You’ll see,” Linda said excitedly as she walked to the trash with a bounce in her steps.

“This movie sucks,” Ken hissed as he turned to look at Linda’s shadowy figure. “Why the hell did you want to see it?”

“You mean why did I want to see it again when I knew it was such a bad movie?” Linda said with a soft chuckle. “Did you notice that we were the only ones in the theater when the movie started?”

“Not really,” Ken admitted with a blush Linda couldn’t see in the darkness as he remembered that he’d been too busy watching the sway of Linda’s ass to notice if anyone else was in the movie theater.

“Well I did,” Linda said as she grabbed some popcorn from the bag in Ken’s lap and then washed it down with a sip from her soda. “I thought we might have an empty theater when I overheard a couple of the employees talking about how the movie was so bad they hadn’t sold a single ticket to a showing in three days. So I knew the theater would be empty for this show and no one would notice anything we were doing.”

“I like it,” Ken said, giving Linda a grin in the darkness as he helped himself to some popcorn from the bag. “So, what did you have in mind for us in this empty theater?”

“Something I think you’ll enjoy,” Linda said as she took the popcorn bag from Ken’s lap and balanced it on the chair next to him. She stretched her neck and gave the older boy a quick kiss before she got out of her chair and straddled his lap as she swirled her tongue around in Ken’s mouth.

“I think you’re right,” Ken said as he gripped Linda’s hips to help the girl balance on his lap as she reached between her skirted legs to unzip his pants and reach in to stroke his semi-erect cock through the fabric of his boxers. Ken caught his breath with a gasp and shifted one of his hands under the hem of Linda’s blouse, working it up along her bare belly until his groping fingers made contact with the girl’s erect thirteen year old nipple.

“You’ve been thinking about this for a long time haven’t you?” Ken asked as he felt his prick growing hard in the girl’s hand.

“Oh yes,” Linda sighed with pleasure as Ken played with her nipples under her shirt. “I’ve been thinking about this since I helped Mary plan your seduction before the end of the school year. Whenever I see the way your babies are making your sisters’ bellies and tits swell I think how much I want to feel your cock inside me, breaking my cherry and filling me with your cum so I can have my own baby.”

“Really?” Ken asked as he felt his shaft grow even harder with every stroke of Linda’s hand. “Are you really a virgin? And do you really want me to knock you up?”

“Yes and yes,” Linda hissed as she pulled Ken’s erect prick out of his shorts and through his open zipper. “I just wish I was in my fertile period so you’d have a better chance of knocking me up, as it is I just finished my period yesterday so there’s not much chance of that. But at least I’ll get rid of my damn cherry.”

“There’s always a chance,” Ken hissed in Linda’s ear as she rubbed her ass in his crotch and slid the length of his shaft along her wet panties.

“True,” Linda said softly as she glanced up at the screen to see what the loud explosion was about. “But the odds are against it. Can you feel how wet I am for your cock, Ken? Even through my panties I’m so wet I’m coating your hard shaft. Are you ready to stick your baby-maker in my tight little cunt and pop my cherry?”

“Ready, willing, and anxious,” Ken said with a grin in the darkness. He could feel Linda holding his cock steady with one hand while she fumbled to move the crotch panel of her panties aside so she could aim it right for her pussy.

“Fuck me Kenny,” Linda moaned as she caught the head of Ken’s prick between her pussy lips and lowered her body down on his shaft.

Ken could feel Linda’s wet hot cunt sliding slowly down his cock as the thirteen year old girl adjusted to the intruding shaft. Linda’s slit felt so tight around his cock that Ken gasped with pleasure as it slipped down his shaft a half inch at a time. Linda’s pussy lips were almost half-way down his prick when he felt the tip hit something and heard the girl straddling his thighs give a gasp of her own as she raised her crotch a fraction of an inch before she steeled herself.

“Say goodbye to your cherry,” Ken whispered into Linda’s ear as he shifted around in his chair.

“You mean good riddance,” Linda said with a determined hiss as she dropped her ass down on Ken’s lap with her full weight. Ken felt Linda’s hymen hold for a second or two and then felt it split against the force of her thrust as the girl slid down the rest of his shaft in one quick gulp. “Oh God,” Linda groaned as her body went stiff at the pain of losing her virginity.

“Relax Linda,” Ken told the girl as he played with her bare tits under her blouse. “Just stay still and let your cunny adjust to my cock before you try moving.”

“I know,” Linda moaned as Ken licked the tears that slid down her cheeks, “I know what to do, but I never expected it to hurt like that.”

“Well it won’t hurt for very long,” Ken assured her, “in fact I bet you’re already adjusting to having my cock buried in your cunt.”

“Maybe,” Linda admitted, “a little. And if you keep playing with my tits like that I’m sure I’ll forget about the pain in no time.”

“I know you will,” Ken said as he pulled his right hand out from Linda’s blouse. “But I think you’ll feel better even faster if I do this.” As quick as he could in the dark theater Ken slid his free hand under Linda’s skirt and pushed her panties aside so he could reach her erect clit and run his fingers along the hard nub.

“That feels so good,” Linda moaned as her body shivered against Ken’s chest.

“Does your cunt still hurt?” Ken asked as he tickled Linda’s nipple with one hand and her clit with the other.

“Not anymore,” Linda sighed as she raised her pussy pu a few inches and the let her ass fall back into Ken’s lap. “In fact I feel as hot and ready to fuck as ever.”

“Good,” Ken said as he lifted his ass off the seat of his chair to meet Linda’s slit as it dropped into his crotch, “because I have a load of baby juice just waiting to knock you up no matter what the chances are.”

“Then fuck me Ken, fuck me,” Linda cried in a voice loud enough to be heard throughout the empty theater.

“Not too loud,” Ken hissed as Linda’s tight pussy slid up and down his shaft, “we don’t want an usher to notice the noise and come in here to see what’s happening.”

“Now that I’ve finally lost my cherry I don’t really care,” Linda said in a much softer voice from before.

“But if they kick us out now we’ll never finish our fuck,” Ken pointed out as he raised his hips up to meet Linda with every thrust. “Then you won’t get your orgasm or my load of baby juice.”

“I guess you’re right,” Linda hissed in an even softer voice. “But your cock feels so good inside me that I don’t know if I can keep quiet.”

“Well try,” Ken groaned, “at least until you have your first orgasm.”

“Yes,” Linda moaned. The pain of losing her cherry was only a dull memory now as Ken’s long hard cock slid in and out of her wet cunt every time she raised and lowered her body. She could feel the sexual energy running up and down her spine and gathering in her belly where she knew Ken’s baby would be growing soon. Even now she could feel her cunt quivering around the invading baby maker and she knew it wouldn’t be much longer before she had her first orgasm with a prick buried deep in her body. This felt even better than she expected and now she finally understood what Mary, Kathy, and Dannie meant when they said they couldn’t describe how good it felt to have a cock in your pussy. One more thrust and Ken squeezed both her nipple and her clit as her ass bounced off his thighs and Linda felt her whole body explode with pleasure.

Ken knew when Linda had her first orgasm, not only did her whole body stop moving and go rigid, the whole length of the girl’s cunt clamped tight around his buried shaft and tried to pull the baby juice right out of his balls. With gritted teeth Ken managed to hold off his own orgasm in spite of Linda’s best efforts to get him to shoot his wad. When Linda’s body began to relax slightly in his grasp Ken started moving his cock in and out of the thirteen year old with short fast strokes as she caught her breath and slowly started moving with him.

“That was incredible,” Linda murmured as she went back to stroking the full length of Ken’s shaft with her pussy. “Is it always like that?”

“That’s what Mary, Dannie, and Kathy tell me,” Ken said with a chuckle. “Sometimes I actually feel jealous because you girls can have more orgasms than a guy can.”

“Don’t be jealous Ken,” Linda said as the sexual energy started building up in her belly again with every stroke. “After all, you don’t have to carry a baby in your belly for nine months or worry about your monthly period. And you can knock up as many girls as you want all at the same time.”

“You do have some points there,” Ken admitted, “I guess you girls do need some extra pleasure to balance out the pregnancy thing. Are you sure you want to have my baby?”

“Fuck yes,” Linda said, “now more than ever. I don’t expect anything to come out of this because I know how you and Kathy feel about each other - but at least I’ll have your baby.”

“If someone had told me a year ago that I’d love fucking pregnant girls I would have said they were crazy. But the more I fuck Kathy and my sisters with their swelling bellies and tits, the more I enjoy it. I can hardly wait to see your belly growing bigger and bigger with my baby inside it.”

“You make it sound so sexy Kenny,” Linda moaned as the sexual energy in her belly built toward a new orgasm. Her new orgasm was building much quicker than her first one and Linda could already tell that it was going to be even bigger and better than she’d ever imagined. She wondered if Ken would be able to hold out on this one so she could ride him for a third one, but she could feel his cock shivering in her fuck hole and didn’t think he’d manage to hold out this time.

“I’m cumming,” Ken heard Linda squeal in a low voice as her cunt grabbed his cock in a vice grip hold. This time he knew he wouldn’t be able to hold out but he tried until he felt the baby juice shooting up his shaft to fill Linda’s hungry pussy.

“I’m cumming too,” Ken groaned as his balls cramped hard and shot wave after wave of semen filled cum into Linda’s thirteen year old cunt.

When Linda managed to catch her breath this time Ken was surprised when she managed to lift herself off his lap and turn around with the head of his still hard cock lodged between her pussy lips. Linda sat back down when she was facing him and lay across his chest as she dropped back on his shaft. “Thank you Ken, that was wonderful,” she said as she kissed him. Ken felt her tongue slip past his lips and slid his own tongue into her mouth as they kissed. He heard the door at the back of the theater open and thought about turning around to see who it was, but he was enjoying the kiss and tight hot cunt too much to bother looking until the beam from the flashlight hit him in the face.

“Ok, that’s enough,” a voice said from behind the beam of light. “I’m going to have to ask you to leave now.”

Ken could just make out the face of the usher in the light from the movie screen and he realized that the guy wasn’t much older than he was. From the look of his face and the bulge in his pants he suspected that what the guy really wanted to say was, “Can I join in?” But he had his orders and Ken was sure that if he wanted to keep his job he couldn’t say what he wanted to say.

“Ok,” Ken sighed as Linda pulled her cunt off his cock managed to shove it back in his pants while she adjusted her skirts before she stood up. “It wasn’t a very good movie anyway.”

“I know,” the usher said as he followed the two of them to the back of the theater. “I wondered why the two of you wanted to see it and I was ready to let you have your fun, but the manager told me to come in here and chase you out if you were up to something. Sorry about that.”

“You have to do your job,” Ken said with just a touch of bitterness to his voice. “At least you gave us as much time as you did, thanks.”

“So, what do we do now?” Ken asked Linda as they stepped out of the theater and into the cool fall day. “I could take you home and then head back to my own home, but I’d prefer to wait a few more hours until things have cooled down a bit. Can we go to your place?”

“That’s no good,” Linda said with an emphatic shake of her head. “My parents are home and even if they didn’t notice the sounds coming from my bedroom they’d know something was wrong when I got home early. And trust me Ken, if we did go to my house I’d have you in my bed as soon as we walked in the door.”

“And I’d be leading the way,” Ken said with a grin. “So what do we do?”

“I’ve got it,” Linda said excitedly. “We can go to Kathy’s. After all, her dad and brother know all about her fucking and I don’t think they’ll have any problems with us fucking there.”

“Not only do they know about Kathy fucking,” Ken said with a chuckle, “they fuck her. But if we go there I think you should know that I’ll probably end up fucking Kathy and Jim and his dad will want to fuck you for sure.”

“Sounds good to me,” Linda said with a grin. “I do want to have your baby, but I also want to fuck other guys. As long as they have some condoms I’ll let them fuck me and there’s no chance they can knock me up before you do.”

“Let’s go then,” Ken said as he took Linda’s hand and pulled her toward the bus stop, “if we hurry we should just make the bus that goes past Kathy’s house.”

2. Andrea18

Andrea18 1st Queen of the Island

Keeps getting better and better

3. sexcraz90

sexcraz90 Sex Lover

I really like how the story going. write more soon.

4. sexslave1967

sexslave1967 Porn Surfer

that was good loved it

5. roballo

roballo Newcumer

more

6. jezabelle

jezabelle Porn Surfer

Good story althgough these kids trying to get knocked up is a bit of a turnoff

7. patlaborvi

patlaborvi Sex Lover

Horny Loving Brother Chapter 29

Just finished the new chapter. Let me know what you think:D

Chapter 29

Ken looked down at Linda and gave her a quick reassuring smile as they approached the front door of Kathy’s house. “Are you sure you’re ready for this?” he asked as he gave her shoulders a quick squeeze. “After all, I just popped your cherry about an hour ago and here we are about to walk into a house with two horny guys who want to fuck you.”

“I’m ready,” Linda said with more enthusiasm than she actually felt. Her pussy drooled with anticipation of fucking Kathy’s brother and father, but it still had a dull ache from losing her virginity. Even so she was determined to fuck Jim and his father if they gave even a hint of interest in her cunt.

With a shiver of desire for what was waiting for them Ken reached out to ring the doorbell and waited anxiously for someone to answer. He saw a face in the door window but it disappeared before he could tell who it was. He heard the lock snap and saw the door crack open just far enough for Kathy’s arm to slip out and gesture for them to enter while the rest of her body was hidden by the door. Ken followed Linda through the opening and turned to see Kathy close the door behind them.

“I hope we didn’t interrupt anything,” Ken said with a large grin as he looked over Kathy’s naked body. Her belly was so large it was hard to believe that the twins in her body had been conceived about the same time he’d finally managed to knock up his sister Mary.

“I’m sure my dad and Jim won’t mind the interruption,” Kathy said as she ran her hand over her swollen belly. “Especially if there’s a chance they can fuck Linda here. They will have a chance to fuck you, right Linda?”

“Yes,” Linda said with a blush that ran all the way down her neck. “Ken popped my cherry about an hour ago and now that I know how much I love fucking I’m ready to fuck even more cocks. The only thing is that I want to be sure Ken knocks me up the first time so they’ll have to wear condoms until I know Ken’s baby is growing in my belly.”

“I don’t think they’ll be too happy about that,” Kathy said with a mischievous smile, “but I think they’ll do it if it means they get to fuck a fresh cunt.”

“But didn’t you tell me that your dad and brother always wore condoms when they fucked you?” Linda asked as she and Ken followed the younger red-head to the back of the house.

“That’s what they did before I left for camp,” Kathy said, “when dad popped my cherry and the two of them started fucking me on a regular basis they thought I was too young to have a baby so they didn’t take any chances. But even before I got back from camp the two of them finally talked through the idea and realized that they liked the idea of knocking me up and decided to give me what I wanted, my own baby. Boy were they disappointed when I got home from camp and found out that I managed to get knocked up with twins while I was at camp.”

“I can imagine,” Linda said with a chuckle and a wink.

“While,” Kathy continued as Ken took an extra step closer and put his hand on her bare ass, “since I was already pregnant when I got home that meant that they could both fuck me bareback instead taking turns knocking me up like they originally planned. And now that they’ve been fucking me that way for the last four months they don’t look forward to putting those damn rubbers on again.”

“But you think they will if it’s the only way they can fuck me,” Linda said.

“I know they will,” Kathy said with a quick nod as they finally reached the darkened den where Jim and her father waited just as naked as their sister and daughter to find out who was at the door.

“Ken,” Jim called as he hoped out of the leather chair to greet his friend, his half-erect cock bobbing in the air as he crossed the room to throw his arm around the younger boys shoulder and turn him around to face the couch where his father was stretched out wearing nothing but a bemused smile. “Dad, this is Ken Jamison, the brother of Kathy’s friend from camp. You remember I met him and his sister Dannie last summer when I took Kathy over to their house for a visit?”

“Ah yes,” Kathy’s father said with a quick nod. “You did tell me about meeting them and fucking the sister. Is it true that you knocked up both your sisters Ken?”

“Not only did I knock them up,” Ken said with a proud grin, “I popped both their cherries.”

“So you must be Mary then,” Kathy’s father said with a frown as he looked at Linda’s flat stomach. “But I thought you got knocked up about the same time as Kathy.”

“Oh dad,” Kathy said, laughing so hard it made her swollen belly and tits bounce, “this isn’t Mary, this is our friend Linda and Ken only popped her cherry about an hour ago.”

“Really?” her father said as he looked from Ken to Linda and then back again. “But Ken, if you have two fuck happy pregnant sisters why are you fucking another girl?”

“Because our parents just found out that Mary and Dannie are pregnant,” Ken explained with a grin. “Dad was still out when I left the house but mom was pretty upset about the whole thing. The girl’s plan involves keeping attention off me and our relationship and making our parents think they got knocked up while they were at camp. Part of their plan involves making our parents think that I’ve been dating Linda since the start of school and that’s why I didn’t notice their expanding bellies and tits.”

“But you didn’t have to pop her cherry did you?” Jim whined, “you were already ahead of me two cherries to none, now you’re ahead three to none. And if you manage to knock her up that will give you three pregnancies to my none.”

“Sorry Jim,” Linda chuckled as she eyed the older boy wistfully, “I already decided to let Ken knock me up with my first baby. In fact I’ve been looking forward to it since I helped Mary plan how she was going to seduce him almost a year ago. But once I have Ken’s baby I’ll be happy to give you a chance at the next one.”

“Promises promises,” Jim said with a frown that turned into a wide grin, “I’ll take it.”

“But until I’m sure Ken’s knocked me up you and your dad will have to wear condoms when we fuck,” Linda pointed out.

“Damn,” Kathy’s father said with a frown, “I hate wearing those things - especially now that I know how good it feels to fuck my own daughter bareback. But, if that’s what it takes to fuck you then I guess I’ll have to do it. But once that pregnancy test comes back positive the rubber’s off.”

“Agreed,” Linda said with a wide grin. “Now go get the rubbers before we get so hot and horny we forget about them.”

“I’ll get them,” Jim offered as he turned and headed for the first floor bathroom. “I’m already hot and horny enough to fuck again, and if I don’t get them now I really will forget.”

“Thanks son,” Kathy’s father called after his son. He turned to the two newcomers and gave them another broad grin. “It seems to me that two people in this room are overdressed for fucking, why don’t you get out of your clothes and join us.”

“I was wondering when you’d ask,” Ken said as he pulled his shirt off over his head. Even before he had his arms out of the sleeves Kathy was unbuckling his belt and all he had to do was let his pants slide to the floor in a puddle once she unzipped his fly. The eleven year old had his boxers off down to his ankles before he knew what she was doing and all he had to do then was push his shoes off with his toes while the red-head rolled his socks down and off. Ken turned to see that Kathy’s father had been helping Linda with her clothes and she was standing just as naked as he was when the older man patted the seat of the couch next to him and offered the brunette a helping hand as she sat next to him.

“Why don’t we take the other couch and let the three of them have that one,” Kathy said as she steered Ken to the empty couch against the other wall. “How was Linda? Is she a good fuck?”

“She is,” Ken said, startled by his own response as he plopped down next to the naked preteen and reached out to stroke her pregnant belly. He knew how much his sisters liked it when he did that, and with her twins Kathy was even larger than they were. “She must have picked up a few tricks from you girls because she really knew what to do once I popped her cherry.”“

”Maybe she’s just a natural fucker,” Kathy said as she turned to watch her brother reenter the room and cross to the other couch with a handful of condoms. “I wonder if he actually thinks they’ll need that many?”

“Maybe he hopes they will,” Ken said with a chuckle as Jim made a small pile of the foil wrapped condoms on the end table and then grabbed one for his father and another for himself. “And now that Linda’s had a taste of cock they just might need them all.”

“Linda may be the hottest, horniest thirteen year old my dad and brother have ever fucked,” Kathy said with a bemused shake of her head, “but not even I could get them up that many times in an afternoon.”

“So,” Kathy said as Ken reached between her thighs to stroke her drooling slit with two fingers, “what do you think will happen now that your parents know about Mary and Dannie?”

“I don’t know everything that Mary and Dannie have planned,” Ken admitted as he moved the hand on Kathy’s pregnant belly up to her tits and squeezed her left one until her nipple popped erect as gasp of combined pain and pleasure escaped from the girl’s lips. “I think they intentionally kept me in the dark so I wouldn’t make the mistake of revealing too much to mom and dad. In fact you could know more about their plans than I do.”

“Well,” Kathy said as she humped her body forward into Ken’s probing fingers, “I think their plans include getting into the special program the high school has for pregnant girls. Dad’s already working to get me in.”

“But the three of you are still in middle school,” Ken pointed out as he switched to the nipple on Kathy’s other breast and twisted the three fingers he had buried in the young girl’s dripping slit. He could see the girl’s swollen stomach quivering with the pleasure building in the pit of her belly.

“The class is mostly high school girls,” Kathy said, her voice a hiss of pleasure as Ken pinched her nipples with one hand and stroked his fingers in and out of her fuck hole. “But the single qualification for getting into the program is that you’re pregnant so I think you’d agree that the three of us qualify. In fact, I hear that they even have a ten year old taking classes because her belly is sticking out further than mine is.”

“If her stomach is that big she must be about ready to have her baby,” Ken said as Kathy started shivering with the pleasure of her approaching orgasm. “I wonder who knocked her up?”

“No idea,” Kathy managed to gasp as she panted for breath. “She’s not talking - and neither is anyone else in her family - but the rumor is that her father seems overly proud of her expanding belly.”

“But only when no one’s around to notice it,” Ken guessed with a soft chuckle.

Kathy’s only response was a scream of pleasure as her cunt clamped tight around Ken’s invading fingers as her belly and tits quivered as her orgasm exploded from her pussy to envelop her whole body. “That was my best one so far today,” Kathy sighed as her whole body melted into the couch except for the occasional shiver.

“I bet I can do better,” Ken said with a suggestive smile, “and just playing with you has me so horny I’m ready to fuck you into next week.”

“Really,” Kathy said as she climbed into Ken’s lap just like Linda did in the empty movie theater, “let’s see if you’re as good a fuck as you think you are.”

“If that’s what you want,” Ken said happily as Kathy reached under her belly to grasp his hard cock and guide it toward her pussy lips. He continued to play with the girl’s tits and swollen belly as Kathy rubbed the tip of his cock up and down her slit, teasing her erect clit with every stroke. “You’re good at this,” Ken whispered in Kathy’s ear as she shifted the angle of her stroke so that the head of his prick split her pussy lips and slid into her fuck tunnel.

“Well I had some great teachers,” Kathy said with a sigh as she slid down Ken’s shaft until the coarse brown hair on his balls meshed with the red hair around her cunt. It felt so good to have Ken’s cock in her pussy again, he didn’t have the longest or thickest cock she’d ever fucked, but somehow his shaft felt just right in her slit, just the right size and shape to touch the most sensitive parts of her fuck hole.

“I love your pussy,” Ken groaned as Kathy slid her cunt up and down his cock and he played with the pregnant preteen’s belly and tits. “Your cunny is better than all the other cunt’s I’ve ever fucked.”

“All three of them?” Kathy giggled as she felt one of the babies in her belly move. “I know you’ve only fucked four girls, Ken. Of course three of them were virgins and I’m the fourth, but I still think it’s great that you consider my pussy the best. I think your cock is the best one I ever fucked, it hits all the right places in my pregnant pussy - and even my babies enjoy it when you fuck me.”

“I know,” Ken said rubbing her belly as one of her babies kicked, “I can feel them encouraging me right now. Hold on Kathy, I’m going to give you a fuck you’ll never forget.”

“I’ll never forget one of your fucks,” Kathy purred as she picked up the pace of her fucking, she could feel Ken lift his ass off the couch and slam his cock up to meet every stroke and she could feel the sexual energy building in her cunny with every thrust.

“Damn,” Ken said through clenched teeth as the pregnant preteen rode his cock, sliding her tight little butt up and down his stomach with every stroke, “your pussy’s so tight and hot I don’t know how long I can hold it.”

“Just a little longer Ken,” Kathy gasped as her stomach and pussy both quivered with her own approaching orgasm. “I’m almost there, just a few more strokes and we can cum together.”

“I’ll try,” Ken groaned as he brought his hand up to pinch Kathy’s clit and send another jolt of sexual energy racing up the girl’s spine. “But hurry up or I’ll cum without you, and I don’t think either of us wants that.”

“I’m almost there,” Kathy screamed as she leaned forward to change the angle of Ken’s thrusts so his balls would smack against her clit. She could feel her cunt starting to quiver now and she knew it wouldn’t be much longer before her body exploded as Ken filled her pussy with his baby juice. Almost there,” she repeated with another stroke that had Ken’s cock pulsing in her fuck hole.”

“I’m cumming,” Ken screamed as he grabbed Kathy’s hips and held her tight against his crotch.

“So am I,” Kathy screamed as her slit clamped around Ken’s spasming prick and tried to milk all the juice from his body. “I can feel you cumming inside me, Ken. I love it, I love you.”

“And I love you Kathy,” Ken said as he leaned forward to kiss her mouth and then bent his head down to catch one of her bobbing tits and suck the nipple into his mouth.

“You know just what I love, Ken,” Kathy sighed as her body gave one more shudder and then dropped back against Ken’s chest. “The only thing that could be better than this is if you were knocking me up with your baby right now.”

“Someday,” Ken promised as he gave Kathy another kiss on the lips, “but these babies have to be born first, then we promised your dad and brother that they could knock you up. But someday it will be my baby in your belly, and I love you enough to wait.”

“And I love you enough to wait until you’re done knocking up your sisters and Linda with all the babies they want,” Kathy sighed, “but I still wish I could have your baby now.”

“Wow,” Linda said as she watched Kathy and Ken fucking on the other couch, “are they always like that?”

“I don’t know,” Kathy’s father chuckled as he watched his daughter fucking her boyfriend, “this is the first time I saw them together. What do you think Jim?”

“They were just as hot for each other when I took Kathy over to their house,” Jim said with a broad grin. “I knew that was the first time they ever met, but just watching them together told me there was something special between them.”

“I’m just glad Ken agreed to let us knock Kathy up with our own babies before he took his turn with Kathy,” the pregnant girl’s father said as he watched his daughter fuck the brown haired boy he’d just met.

“Hey,” Linda said as tore her eyes away from the sight of the younger red head fucking the boy she wanted to knock her up. “I’m glad you like Ken so much, but right now you have a cock hungry girl here who wants to get fucked.”

“And we’re ignoring you to watch Kathy and Ken,” Jim said with a chuckle as he leaned down to kiss Linda. “I’m sorry, Linda, but it is pretty hard to ignore Kathy when her big belly and tits are bouncing up and down on someone’s lap.”

“Yeah it is,” Linda admitted as she grabbed a foil wrapped condom from the coffee table and tore it open. “So, who’s first?”

“Age before beauty dad,” Jim said with a wink.

“Actually I had another idea,” Jim’s father said as he grabbed another condom from the table and tore it open. “That is if Linda’s as horny and curious as I think she is.”

“What do you have in mind?” Linda asked slowly as she looked from Jim to his father and back again. “I don’t know what you have in mind, but I’m so horny I’ll probably agree to just about anything you have in mind.”

“Do you know what a DP is?” Jim’s father asked as he rolled the condom onto his hard cock.

“Yes,” Linda said hesitantly as she rolled the other condom onto Jim’s cock. “Kathy, Dannie, and Mary have all told me about DP’s. The way they describe them having a cock in your pussy and ass at the same time is better than having one cock at a time. I always thought I’d try it some day, but until now I never thought I’d do it the same day I lost my cherry.”

“Is that a yes or a no?” Jim asked as he reached out to stroke the girl’s hard nipples.

“That’s a yes,” Linda said with a nervous sigh as her nipples sent a charge of of sexual energy straight down to her drooling pussy. “So, who gets my ass and who gets my cunt?”

“If you don’t mind dad,” Jim said as he leaned forward to lick Linda’s nipples as he squeezed her tits to make them stand out even more, “I’d like to fuck Linda’s pussy this time.”

“Are you sure you want me to have her anal cherry?” Jim’s father asked.

“I’m sure,” Jim said with a grin as he ran his hand down Linda’s flat belly and stuck two fingers in the girl’s wet pussy as he massaged her erect clit with his thumb.

“In that case,” Jim’s father said as he got up from the couch and offered Linda a hand, “you go ahead and stretch out here.”

“Ok,” Jim said as he followed his father’s instructions and stretched out on his back so that his cock stuck up straight. “I think you know what comes now, right Linda?”

“I sure do,” Linda said as she straddled Jim’s hips and grabbed his waving prick to place the tip against her drooling slit. As Jim grabbed her hips to steady her Linda lowered her pussy lips down his shaft with a soft hiss of pleasure as Jim’s cock stretched her fuck hole. When Linda’s pussy lips kissed his pubic hair Jim shifted his hands from the girl’s hips to her shoulders and pulled her down so that her tits flattened against his chest as he kissed her, pushing his tongue between her teeth and running it around her mouth before he pulled away.

“Your pussy is incredible,” Jim said with a wide grin as he looked deep into her blue eyes.

“I’m glad you like it,” Linda said with a grin of her own as she looked into Jim’s eyes. “Because your cock feels so good in my belly that I want to keep it right where it belongs.”

“You two sound like a fuck happy couple,” Jim’s father said as he climbed on the couch behind Linda and reached down to stroke her ass cheeks affectionately.

“That feels good,” Linda moaned as she lifted her butt so the older man could see his son’s cock buried deep in one hole while he had a clear shot at the other one.

“Hold on while I lube you up,” Jim’s father said as he grabbed a bottle of KY lotion from the end table behind him, “then you’ll see just how good it feels to have two cocks in your hot little body.”

“It already feels good,” Linda sighed as Jim’s father squirted some lotion into her ass hole and stuck his finger in her hole smear the lube around. “Hurry up, I want to fuck now.”

“Ok, ok,” Jim’s father said with a chuckle as he brought his wrapped cock up to Linda’s hole and held her hips steady as he started to work his way into her ass hole. “Are all horny young girls as impatient as you?”

“I’m not sure about all girls,” Linda gasped as she felt the cock work it’s way into her butt, “but I figure I have about three years worth of fucking to catch up with your daughter since you popped her cherry when she was ten.”

“I don’t know if you’ll ever catch up with Kathy,” Kathy’s father said as he forced another inch into Linda’s tight ass hole, “but I’ll do whatever I can to give you as much cock as you want.”

“Dad may give you as much cock as he can,” Jim said as he felt his father’s shaft slide along his with just a thin layer of skin between them, “but I’ll give you as much cock as you want.”

“Oh,” Linda groaned as Jim’s father shoved the last of his cock into her ass and held it there so both of her holes were stuffed with fuck meat, “I’ll hold both of you to that. But that doesn’t change the fact that Ken knocks me up first.”

“Well,” Jim said as he and his father started to slide their cocks in and out of Linda’s holes as the thirteen year old moaned in pleasure, “we tried, dad.”

“Yes we did,” Jim’s father said, his breath hissing through his teeth as he moved in and out of Linda’s tight ass, “but I didn’t think we’d make her change her mind.”

“You’ve got that right,” Linda groaned as the sexual energy build in her belly with every stroke of the two cocks filling her holes, “I promised myself months ago that Ken would be the first boy to knock me up, and I’m not about to change my mind no matter how horny the two of you make me.”

“So dad,” Jim gasped as the two of them fucked the girl between them, “how many orgasms are we going to give her before we shoot our loads?”

“Our record for Kathy is two,” Jim’s father said through gritted teeth, “but Linda here is fucking tight that I don’t know if I’ll make it that long.”

“If you think her ass is tight just wait until you have her pussy milking your cock,” Jim gasped as Linda’s cunt squeezed his shaft.

“Fuck me, fuck me,” Linda chanted, riding the two cocks in her body as her body exploded with her first orgasm. “Oh God, I love your cocks.”

“Hold on dad,” Jim gasped as Linda’s pussy clamped around his shaft as he held it deep in her belly.

“I’m holding I’m holding,” Jim’s father gasped as Linda’s ass squeezed his cock so hard it hurt. “We’re going to give this slut a second orgasm if it kills us.”

“Now that would be a waste of good cock,” Linda gasped as her body gave one last quiver before her holes relaxed around the two cocks in her belly.

“It sure would,” Jim agreed as he slammed his cock in and out Linda’s slit, rotating his hips every time his prick was buried deep in her hole so their pubic hairs meshed together. He could feel his own orgasm growing with every stroke and wished he wasn’t wearing a condom so he could shoot his load deep in the horny girl’s fertile cunt.

“I hope you’re getting close to another orgasm,” Jim’s father groaned as his belly smacked into Linda’s ass cheeks with every stroke, “because I’m about to blow back here.”

“Almost there,” Linda groaned as her belly gave a little spasm with her approaching orgasm. She had so much sexual energy crashing through her body she thought she’d start glowing any second. She felt Jim’s cock jerk in her slit and realized that he was shooting his load into the condom wrapped around his shaft as he grunted with effort.

“I’m cumming,” Linda screamed as her ass clamped tight around the pricks buried in her holes.

“So am I,” Jam’s father screamed as his balls jumped and he shot his load into the condom wrapped around his own cock.

“That was as good as everyone said it would be,” Linda sighed as Jim and his father pulled out of her holes. “Thank you, both of you.”

“No, thank you,” Jim’s father said as he returned Linda’s kiss before he looked down at his prick and sighed at the condom encasing his wilted shaft. “But I can’t wait until Ken knocks you up and Jim and I have a chance to knock you up.”

“It’s only a matter of time,” Linda assured both of her lovers as the three of them sat up on the couch and Jim and his father took turns massaging her tits and pussy.

“Jim, I just thought of something,” Ken said as he poked his head out from around Kathy.

“What’s that?” Jim asked.

“When do the buses stop running around here?”

“Let’s see,” Jim said as he turned to check the wall clock, “I think you just missed the last bus.”

“Oh great,” Ken said with a sigh.

“No problem,” Jim said as he turned to his father. “Dad, can I borrow the car? I can give Ken and Linda a ride downtown so they can catch their buses from there. Or maybe I can drop them off a block or so from their homes so they can walk home from there.”

“Why don’t you just take them both home?” Jim’s father said, “you can always say that you met at the theater and offered to drive them home after the movie.”

“Good point,” Jim said as he got up from the couch. “You guys give me a few minutes to get dressed and then we’ll head out. Just don’t start another fuck because that will make us too late.”

8. roballo

roballo Newcumer

another great chapter

9. Andrea18

Your doing great.

10. patlaborvi

patlaborvi Sex Lover

Horny Loving Brother Chapter 30

Just finished the new chapter of the story, let me know what you think:D

Chapter 30

Ken followed Linda off the school bus and the two of them waited for the yellow bus to leave before they turned to cross the road to his house. Linda stepped off the curb first and she smiled to herself as she felt Ken’s eyes on her ass as he followed her across the road and up to the door of his house. Without bothering to knock or ring the bell Linda turned the knob and walked right into the living room.

“Hi Dannie,” Linda called to her friend who was resting in the nearby recliner.

“Hi Linda,” Dannie called as she ran her hand over her swollen belly. As Ken closed the front door Linda removed her jacket and hung it in the closet before she walked over to the recliner and gave Dannie a big smile as she looked down at the pregnant eleven year old. Now well into her eighth month the girl’s belly and tits had swollen to the point that she had trouble getting around.

“How are you doing sis?” Ken asked as he closed the closet door and walked over to join Linda, looking down at his sister’s blond curls with a possessive smile as his eyes glided down his sister’s body.

“Bored, bored, bored,” Dannie sighed as she crossed her arms under her breasts and glared at her older brother. “I never thought I’d be bored of TV and just sitting around all day, but the baby is so big I can’t do much more than that any more.”

“Sorry sis,” Ken said, shifting his feet uncomfortably as he eyed Dannie’s blouse, he could see a wet spot where the milk dribbled out of her full tits.

“What do you have to apologize for, Ken?” Dannie asked as she patted her swollen belly, “I’m the one who wanted to get knocked up. I’m sure you would have been perfectly happy fucking me without knocking me up.”

“Maybe,” Ken admitted with bemused grin as he caught the humor in his sister’s voice, “but I wouldn’t have enjoyed the fuck nearly as much. Speaking of fucking are you sure you don’t want to?”

“I’d love to fuck,” Dannie said with an exasperated sigh, “but I’m just too big now. As much as I love fucking it’s hard to enjoy it when my belly is this big and my tits are so full of milk.”

“Well even if we can’t fuck,” Ken said as he reached down to grab the hem of her blouse and pull it free of her leaking nipples, “at least I can help empty your breasts so they won’t be so heavy and uncomfortable.”

“Thank you,” Dannie sighed as her brother took her left breast in his hands and sucked on the nipple. Even as Ken drank the milk from one overflowing tit Linda bent down to suck the milk from the other one. “I was suppose to use my breast pump when I got home but I knew the two of you would help me out when you got home so I decided to wait.”

“Where is Mary?” Ken asked as he took his mouth off his sister’s nipple long enough to lick his lips. “The two of you came home at the same time so why didn’t she help you?”

“Because I had to get dinner started,” Mary called from the kitchen. “I did offer to help her, but Dannie insisted on waiting for the two of you.”

Dannie grunted and her hands flew to her belly as her baby kicked, “You know Ken,” she said as she ran her hand over her bulging stomach, “I still don’t know if we’re having a boy or a girl but either way I think it’s jealous. If it’s a boy I think he’s jealous because he wants to fuck me, and if it’s a girl she’s jealous because she wants you to fuck her instead of me.”

“Either way it’s going to be a few years before the baby gets its wish,” Ken said with a chuckle.

Linda had a mouth full of Dannie’s breast milk when she laughed at Ken’s comment and spurted the milk across her friend’s swollen tits and belly. Suddenly the older girl put her hand over her mouth and ran for the bathroom. “I almost forgot,” Ken said as he watched Linda’s ass bouncing as she ran, “Linda told me that she used her home pregnancy test this morning and it was positive.”

“I thought I recognized that look on her face,” Dannie chuckled, “it was the same look I saw in the mirror just before my first bout of morning sickness. Mary, did you hear?”

“Not exactly,” Mary said as she entered the living room and waddled to the chair where her brother played with her little sister’s milk filled breasts, “but I did hear Linda running for the bathroom so I guess she’s about to join the big belly brigade.”

“You got that right,” Ken said with a proud grin. “It took a while but that makes me three for three now.”

“And in a few months we’ll see if we can make it four for three,” Dannie said as she stroked her pregnant belly.

“Are you sure about that?” Ken asked as he gave his sister a hopeful look. “I thought you’d want Ben to knock you up for number two.”

“I thought about it,” Dannie admitted, “but I don’t really want to wait for the summer to get knocked up again.”

“You realize,” Mary said slowly, “that if you get knocked up again before the end of the school year that mom and dad are going to suspect something.

“Of course,” Dannie said, “but don’t you think they’ll suspect something when my baby is born a month before it’s expected ?”

“Maybe, maybe not,” Mary said with a shrug, “after all, they say the first baby is usually late, and we could hedge the dates. Mom and dad don’t know when you had your last period, we could always say it was a week or two before you went to camp and you got knocked up the first day there.”

“That might work,” Dannie admitted with a frown, “and we have been able to fool them up to now. Mom and dad don’t even realize that we’ve been carrying on a daily orgy with Linda joining us every afternoon for a good hard fuck after school.”

“Just what do they think is happening every afternoon?” Linda asked, wiping her mouth as she rejoined the others.

“They think you’ve been coming over to help Ken take care of us,” Mary answered with a soft laugh. “In fact they think you’re still a virgin and that you’re being a good influence to us while you’re keeping us company.”

“Are your parents really that trusting?” Linda asked.

“They are,” Dannie said with a nod and a chuckle, “at least for now. I don’t know if they’re going to be so trusting once they realize that Ken knocked you up. In fact they may start to suspect our stories once they know what the two of you have been up to for the last two months.”

“Only if they suspect the truth,” Linda said with a wain smile.

“What do the two of you have planed?” Mary asked as she looked from her brother to her friend.

“Well,” Ken said with a wry grin as he did his best to rub all three pregnant bellies at once. “Jim offered to claim the baby was his so no one would suspect out big secrets here.”

“Now that’s what I call a real friend,” Dannie said as her belly bulged slightly as the baby gave another kick. “Taking responsibility for someone else’s baby so his friend can keep knocking up one girl after another.”

“Actually,” Linda said as she massaged Dannie’s left tit, catching the milk filled breast between her thumb and index finger until a drop oozed out from her nipple, “Jim said the one way he can think of to make sure my parents let us marry as soon as I’m old enough is for them to think that all my babies are his.”

“Do you think it will work?” Mary asked her friend.

“Maybe,” Linda said with a shrug as she leaned down to lick the warm milk that seeped out of Dannie’s nipple. “First they’ll have to get over their anger when they find out that I’m pregnant.”

“So Ken,” Mary said as she caught her engorged breasts in her hands and pushed them together until her nipples popped out from the pressure, “since Linda’s pregnant does that mean that someone else gets a chance to get fucked first?”

“It sure does,” Ken said with a broad grin as he reached out to grab one of Mary’s erect nipples as they bobbed right in front of his eyes. “And since Dannie doesn’t feel comfortable fucking right now I guess that means you get to go first today.”

“Oh good,” Mary said as she reached down to grab her brother’s swollen penis and guide him over to her father’s recliner. “I’ve been looking forward to this day for weeks - and not just because I wanted Linda to get pregnant.”

“Dannie, Linda, are you guys alright with this?” Ken said as he stumbled after Mary to the same chair where he’d popped Dannie’s cherry.

“Like Mary said,” Dannie replied with a mixed sigh of pleasure and pleasure as Linda kissed her way down the younger girl’s baby filled belly, “I just don’t feel comfortable fucking right now with my belly this big. But as long as Linda is willing to eat my pussy until I cum I’ll be happy.”

“Who said I was going to stop at one orgasm?” Linda said as she pushed Dannie’s thighs apart and started running her tongue up and down the eleven year old’s cunt lips. Even as she nibbled on Dannie’s erect clit her hand searched blindly for the dildo Dannie had been using earlier. When she found the still vibrating toy she placed the tip just below her own clit and shoved the plastic cock into her own cunny with one quick thrust.

“If I didn’t already know that Linda was pregnant I suspect it now,” Mary said as she watched her best friend fuck herself with a dildo while she ate out the pregnant eleven year old. “She’s too horny to be anything but pregnant.”

“She’s not the only horny girl in the room,” Kenny said as he easily slid two fingers into his sister’s drooling cunt.

“You got that right Ken,” Mary said as she sank down in her father’s recliner until her ass was on the edge of the cushion. Ken watched as his sister grabbed her milk filled breasts and squeezed them together until milk dribbled out of her erect nipples. “Do you want a drink? Or do I have this milk all to myself?”

“As much as I’d love to suck you dry Mary,” Ken said with a grin as he ran his thumb across his sister’s clit, “I think I’d rather fuck you.”

“Good,” Mary said as she tilted her head down until she could suck on the swollen nipple. “That means I get all the milk for myself.”

“By the way, sis,” Ken said as he brought the head of his cock up to Mary’s slit, “during lunch today Linda, Jim, and I noticed Tina Hendrix in the lunch room today and we couldn’t help but notice that her belly is even bigger than yours.”

“It sure is,” Mary said with a moan of pleasure as Ken slid his prick between her pussy lips, “she’s in the same class as Dannie, Kathy, and me. The only girl bigger than Tina is Kathy, but then she’s carrying twins.”

“But isn’t she one of the girls Mark Williams fucked in the first week after you popped his cherry?” Ken asked with a groan as he fucked in and out of his sister’s tight cunt.

“Yes she is,” Mary said with another groan of pleasure as she pushed her tits together and licked the milk clean from her nipples. “And I thought she was going to kill me when she found out that I popped Mark’s cherry. It turns out Tina’s been hot for Mark’s cock for years. She wasn’t really worried about all the stories he kept telling because she always figured she’d be the first girl to get him hot enough to actually fuck. After Mark popped her cherry the day after I popped his she tracked me down and told me exactly what she was going to do to me. That’s when I figured it would be a good idea to let one person know who the father of my baby was, and I also gave her some advice on how to keep Mark all to herself.”

“I guess it worked because I hear that Tina and Mark are going steady and plan to marry as soon as they’re old enough - in spite of the fact that Mark managed to knock up two other girls before he settled down,” Ken grunted as he continued to slam his shaft in and out of his sister’s pregnant belly, he could feel his balls starting to twitch and he knew it wouldn’t be much longer before he shot his load, and from the way Mary’s slit was gripping his cock he knew his sister couldn’t be far from her own orgasm. “But that still doesn’t tell me why she’s so much bigger than you if she got pregnant a month after you did.”

“Some girls just get bigger than others, Ken,” Mary panted as she took her hands off her tits and grabbed the arms of the recliner to hold herself steady as her body began to shake with her approaching orgasm. “Lucky for me since her big belly makes everyone think that she was knocked up before I was, which makes my story about getting knocked up at camp seem true.”

“I guess we’re lucky at that,” Ken gasped as his balls clamped tight and he screamed, “I’m cumming Mary.”

“So am I,” Mary screamed as she wrapped her legs around her brother’s ass and held him tight against her pussy as they both shivered through their orgasms.

“I love it when you cum inside my cunny,” Mary sighed as she released her brother from her legs so he could pull his limp prick out of her full slit. “I always dream that you’re making another baby in my belly.”

“We’ll have to wait a few more months for that, Mary,” Ken pointed out, “but I like the way you think. I can hardly wait until this baby is born so we can start on the next one.”

“It’s too bad Dannie will probably beat me to number two since she’ll have her baby before I have mine,” Mary sighed as she ran her finger along the outside of her slit and brought her hand up to her lips so she could lick her brother’s cum.

“I don’t think it’s that bad,” Ken said as he turned to look at Dannie and Linda on the other chair. “I like the idea of having two horny sisters who want me to knock them up over and over again. What more can an older brother ask for?”

“I don’t know,” Mary said as she watched Ken’s slime covered cock harden, “but it looks like you’re thinking of something more.”

“You could say that,” Ken said, licking his dry lips as he watched Linda eating Dannie’s cunt as she slid a dildo in and out of her own cunt. “I’m sorry Mary, but there’s something I’ve wanted to do for a couple months now but Linda wouldn’t let me do it. But now that I finally managed to knock her up maybe she’ll let me.”

“Go for it Kenny,” Mary said with a frustrated sigh. “I can always get myself off by watching you.”

“Thanks Mary,” Ken said, giving Mary’s pregnant belly a kiss before he turned to cross to the chair where Dannie and Linda were enjoying themselves.

“Hi girls,” Ken said as he came up behind Linda and patted her naked ass, “mind if I join in?”

“I wish you could,” Dannie said as she let her nipple pop out of her mouth and licked her lips clean of her own milk, “but like I said before our baby and my belly won’t let you.”

“Actually I had something else in mind,” Ken said as he continued to run his hand over Linda’s butt.

“And what would that be?” Linda asked as rolled her ass enticingly.

“As if you didn’t already know,” Ken said with a chuckle as he pushed his index finger into Linda’s asshole. “It isn’t the first time I asked if I could fuck your ass, but up until now you always said I couldn’t waste my baby juice until I knocked you up. So, now that I managed to do it, can I fuck you in the ass instead of watching everyone else do it?”

“Sure,” Linda said as she shifted her ass around to make it easier for Ken to reach her ass as she continued to eat Dannie’s pussy and fuck her own cunt with her dildo, “I’ve been waiting for you to knock me up so you could fuck me in the ass. I love having Jim and his dad in my ass - not as much as I enjoy having them in my cunny, but almost as much. I’ve been looking forward to having you fuck me there.”

“Thanks,” Ken said as he caught Linda’s hips in his hands and held her steady as he brought his cock - still coated with Mary’s juices - up to her puckered ass hole and pushed the head slowly into the girl’s rectum as she moaned in pleasure. “Oh God, your ass is so tight,” Ken groaned as he slid his shaft slowly into Linda’s butt.

“And you’re so big in my hole,” Linda groaned as Ken slid every inch of his cock into her hole. “Fuck my ass Ken, fuck me until I can’t take it any more.”

“I know you better than that,” Ken said as he slid his prick in and out of the brunette’s bare ass, “you never have enough. You’re just like Mary, Dannie, and Kathy that way, you always want more, and I’m always willing to give it.”

“And we appreciate that Kenny,” Dannie said as her body shook with another approaching orgasm as Linda continued to lick her pussy while Ken fucked her ass and she fucked her own pussy with her dildo. “Unfortunately we do have to put an end to this fuck section before mom and dad get home, that means we have just enough time for one more orgasm before we clean up and finish getting dinner ready. So hurry up and blow your load so we can do it.”

“Almost there,” Ken said through gritted teeth. “What about you Linda?”

“Almost,” Linda panted as she felt the sexual energy building in her belly, “just a few more strokes with your cock and my dildo and I’ll explode.”

“I’ll try,” Ken said as he felt his balls starting to cramp with his approaching orgasm, “but I can’t hold out much longer.”

“I’m cumming,” Dannie screamed as Linda shoved her tongue deep into the pregnant girl’s slit and wiggled it around.

“Me too,” Linda tried to say as Dannie’s cunt held her tongue deep in her pussy.

Ken didn’t need to hear what Linda was saying as her body shook with her orgasm and her ass clamped so tight around his cock and held him tight as his balls spasmed and shot wad after wad of his baby juice deep in the thirteen year olds ass hole.

“Oh God that was so good,” Linda said weakly as she pulled her tongue from Dannie’s still quivering slit and slid to the floor in front of the recliner as she rolled over. “I wish I lived here so I could sneak into your room and fuck during the night, but I don’t and I have to get home before my own parents start to worry.”

“Can you at least help us clean up before you leave?” Mary asked as she got up from her father’s recliner and cleaned off the cum stain from the cushion before she flipped it over so it wouldn’t be as noticeable when her parents got home.

“I guess I have a few minutes to spare,” Linda said as she pulled her clothes on, “but I need to get out of here before your parents get home or they’ll realize something’s going on - even if they can’t figure out what it is.”

“Any help you can give us is appreciated Linda,” Ken said as he got up with a groan and reached for his own clothes, “but we’ll understand if you have to leave before we’re done cleaning. That is, as long as you agree to meet me for a good hard fuck before classes start in the morning.”

“Don’t I always meet you before classes start?” Linda asked with a chuckle. “I’ll see you and Jim at the usual place and time tomorrow, and this time I’ll actually get to fuck Jim without a condom. He’s been waiting for that just as long as you were waiting to fuck my ass, and I’m looking forward to feeling his cum in my cunt along with yours now that I’m finally pregnant.”

“I wish we could join you,” Mary said as she finished cleaning her father’s chair and headed for the kitchen to check on dinner, “but mom and dad are watching Dannie and me too closely for us to get away that early in the morning. Tell Jim we said hi and we’ll join the three of you for a good hard fuck when we can.”

“I’ll tell him,” Linda promised as she put the final touches on her cleaning and grabbed her school bag on her way to the front door. “See you tomorrow, just make sure you’re ready for a good hard fuck when we get together Ken.”

“I’ll do my best,” Ken said as he followed Linda to the door, “but you know how much these two like to fuck every morning. I’ll make sure I have at least one more orgasm when we meet, but no promises,” he said as he closed and locked the door behind Linda and turned to help his sisters finish cleaning before their parents got home.

11. sploder1992

sploder1992 Porn Surfer

i loved it!

12. Andrea18

As always keep on going.

13. Scottishmetallicaguy

Scottishmetallicaguy Newcumer

Have you ever considered actually publishing it as a short-story book?

14. 69zackxx

69zackxx Porn Star

GOOD STORY

15. patlaborvi

patlaborvi Sex Lover

I'm glad you think my stuff is worth publishing Scotishmetalicaguy and I am interested in getting my three regular novels published, but I look at these stories as fun and interesting exercises I can enjoy while I work on my serious stuff. At least posting these stories gives me an idea of what people think of my writing.

16. that1guyukno

that1guyukno Newcumer

Most intriguing story I have ever read on this site. As soon as I found it I was addicted. I read thirteen chapters my first time here. Second time here I'm on chapter 18. I can't wait to hear the ending, if it's written yet, or will ever be written. Great job! The way you keep this story so good, I would love to read one of your regular novels.

17. patlaborvi

patlaborvi Sex Lover

Horny Loving Brother Chapter 31

Just finished the new chapter and I'm posting it before I head bed. This should be the next to last chapter and then I'll be writing the prequel to Jason's Little Family, in the meantime enjoy and let me know what you think:D

Chapter 31

“What is taking so long,” Ken muttered as he reached the wall and swivelled to face the opposite wall, taking in all the people in the living room as he did so. He saw Mary’s blond hair, swollen belly, and milk dripping tits as she lay back in her father’s recliner as her brother continued to pace the room. On the large blue couch he could see Kathy (her pregnant belly swollen even larger than Mary’s because of her twins) lying on her back with her bare legs stretch across the laps of her own brother and father as they took turns playing with her red furred pussy.

“Sit down and relax Ken,” Kathy’s father said, indicating the smaller couch where Linda sat, rubbing the small swell of her own pregnant belly as she watched Ken pace across the room in just a few quick steps. “It’s only been a couple hours since Dannie’s water broke and your parents took her to the hospital.”

“Is that all?” Ken asked sarcastically as he reached the door and turned around to start across the room again. “It’s easy for you to relax, Dannie isn’t having you baby.”

“No she isn’t,” Kathy’s father admitted with a shrug, “but she’s still a friend, and so are you and your parents. That’s why they were called and asked us to come over and keep an eye on you and Mary while they stayed with Dannie at the hospital.”

“Yes I understand that,” Ken said as he raised his arms in exasperation as he reached the wall again, “but that doesn’t make it any easier on my nerves.”

“I know,” Kathy’s father said as he ran his hand across Kathy’s swollen belly until he could squeeze his daughter’s milk filled tits as Jim leaned forward to catch the spray of milk with his mouth. “But unless you want your parents to realize that you’re the father of Dannie’s baby you better learn to get your nerves under control.”

“Don’t you think they’ll figure things out when they walk in and find the rest of you scattered around the room naked?” Ken asked with a weak chuckle as he stopped his pacing long enough to look at everyone else.

“I’m sure they’ll call and give us the news before they leave the hospital,” Kathy’s father said with a wave of his hand. “Besides, if there’s a chance you’re going to get caught shy don’t you sit down and enjoy yourself?”

“You do have a point,” Ken said with a sigh as he pulled his clothes off and sat down next to Linda as she gave him a quick smile and grabbed his hand to put it between her legs. Without really paying attention to what he was doing Ken started running his fingers along Linda’s slit, tickling her clit with his thumb. Even as Linda started to moan with pleasure and hump her wet cunt against Ken’s invading fingers.

“How long is this going to take?” Ken muttered as he fucked his fingers in and out of Linda’s drooling cunt without really paying attention to what he was doing. “Do you think something’s gone wrong?”

“I’m sure everything’s fine,” Kathy’s father said as he ran one hand along his daughter’s pregnant body as he used the other one to tease her sensitive pussy and clit. “I’m sure your parents would call if anything was wrong, and you never know how long it will take for a baby to be born. When my wife went into labor with Jim he was born so quickly we barely had time to reach the hospital. But when Kathy was born she was in labor for almost twelve hours.”

“At least Dannie is a couple weeks later than we expected,” Mary put in. “Late enough that our story about her getting knocked up at camp is actually believable.”

“Right,” Ken said with an edge to his voice as Linda’s cunt clamped down on his fingers and she screamed her pleasure to the whole house. “That gets me off the hook for Dannie’s baby, but what about yours? And what about Dannie’s next baby? She’s already talking about having me knock her up before the end of school - and you know mom and dad are going to figure things out when her belly starts growing again before she even has a chance to get to summer camp.”

“I’m not so sure about that,” Kathy’s father said with a chuckle. “I wouldn’t say that your parents are stupid, but they are naive enough to think that their children could never be involved with incest - no matter how many times you knock your sisters up.”

“I guess they are pretty naive at that,” Ken said with a sigh. “So I guess things will be alright - as long as mom and dad don’t actually walk into the room when I’m fucking Dannie or Mary.”

“Ken,” Linda said with a soft moan of pleasure as the older boy started sliding his fingers in and out of her hot slimy cunt. “I know you’re distracted with Dannie at the hospital giving birth and everything, but don’t you want to do more than just finger fuck me? I’d really like to have that nice hard cock of yours slamming in and out of my cunny right now.”

“Well,” Ken said with a slow grin,” that would take my mind off Dannie and the baby. I think I can give you what you want.”

“Oh goody,” Linda said with a broad grin, opening her thighs so Ken could slide between her legs. He rubbed the head of his cock along the thirteen year olds juicy slit, trapping the girl’s erect clit between the tip and her own belly, grinning at the way the slight bulge of her stomach jiggled with her groan of pleasure.”

“Don’t tease me Kenny,” Linda begged, “fuck me, fuck me hard.”

“If that’s what you want,” Ken said with a chuckle as he pulled his hips back and altered the angle of his cock so it was pointed right at the lips of her slit as he slammed his hips forward and his prick entered her hot slippery pussy with one quick thrust.

“Yes,” Linda screamed as she lifted her hips from the sofa cushions and wrapped her legs around Ken’s ass as he did his best to forget about his sister and baby as he concentrated on giving his pregnant friend the best fuck of her life.

“Damn Linda,” Ken gasped as he fucked his cock in and out of the brunette’s horny cunny, “I swear, your slit’s tighter now than the day I popped your cherry.”

“I know that’s a lie,” Linda panted, “that, or your cock is bigger now than it was when you popped my cherry.”

“Or maybe our baby is getting into the act and pushing against your fuck hole so I feel larger and you feel tighter,” Ken said as he continued to slam the full length of his cock into Linda’s slippery cunt. He could feel his balls starting to tighten against the base of his prick and he knew it wouldn’t be much longer before he was filling Linda’s swelling belly with another load of baby juice.

“Fuck me Ken,” Linda groaned as the sexual energy building in her pregnant belly as she approached another orgasm with Ken’s prick slamming in and out of her ultra sensitive fuck hole. “Oh God, I’m gonna cum.”

“So am I,” Ken screamed as his buried his cock deep into Linda’s pussy as his balls cramped and he shot wad after wad of sperm into the pregnant girl’s thirsty pussy.

“I’m cumming too,” Linda screamed as her cunt clamped tight around the older boy’s invading cock as her whole body spasmed when Ken’s baby juice struck the back of her fuck hole. A second later Linda felt her whole belly jump as Ken’s juice washed over their baby, Linda wasn’t sure if the baby was kicking with pleasure, but she wanted to think it was.

“Ken,” Linda said with a grin as Ken kissed the valley between her breasts, “I think the baby loves fucking as much as I do. Can you feel her trying to rub her little cunny against your cock?”

“I can feel the baby moving,” Ken said as he raised his head to smile at Linda, “but since we don’t know if it’s a girl or boy I’m not sure if she’s trying to fuck me - or he’s trying to fuck you.”

“Either way I think our baby is going to be one horny kid,” Linda sighed contentedly as she ran her fingers through Ken’s short hair.

“I think you’re right,” Ken said as he pulled his soft cock out of Linda’s drooling cunt and set the slimy prick on the slight swell of Linda’s belly. “Whatever the baby is I think you and I will be grandparents a lot sooner than we’d like.”

“Maybe sooner than you’d like,” Linda said with a content smile, “but I want to be a grandmother when I’m still young enough to enjoy it.”

“I guess that makes sense,” Ken said with a weak laugh as his sister Mary crawled up next to the couch and grabbed his soft cock in her hand.

“What do you think you’re doing, Mary?” Ken asked as his sister started licking his shaft clean.

“What does it look like I’m doing?” Mary giggled as she stroked her brother’s flaccid cock. “I’m going to give you a blowjob. I enjoyed watching that fuck so much I want to get you hard enough to fuck Linda again.”

“But what about Jim and his dad?” Ken asked as he turned to look at the other two men sharing the couch with Kathy. When he looked he realized that Kathy was no longer on the couch but was kneeling in front of her brother and giving Jim a blowjob at the same time that she gave her father a handjob. Ken could see his eleven year old girlfriend’s red hair bobbing up and down as she swallowed her brother’s cock over and over again.

“We’re fine Ken,” Jim’s father said as he gave his daughter an affectionate smile and reached down to tweak her milk filled tits. “You go ahead and fuck Linda again, I’m sure we’ll have plenty of time to fuck her before the day’s over.

“What about you, Mary?” Ken asked his sister, turning back to find her swollen belly right in front of his eyes as she got to her feet.

“I may not be as big as Kathy with her twins,” Mary said as she stroked her belly affectionately, “but I’m still too big to fuck right now. But if Linda is willing to eat my pussy and you play with my tits while you fuck her than I think I’ll be just fine.”

“Sounds good to me,” Linda said, licking her lips as she helped steady her blond haired friend as the girl knelt above her face and lowered her hips so she could reach her slit while she watched Ken as he aimed the head of his cock for the center of Linda’s cunny as it dripped with his cum and her juices.

“Sounds good to me too,” Ken said as he slid his rock hard shaft into Linda’s fuck tunnel and leaned forward to catch Mary’s erect nipple between his lips and sucked on it until a stream of milk filled his mouth.

“Thank you Kenny,” Mary said with a groan of relief. “With all the excitement I forgot to milk myself this morning.”

“I’m always willing to help you out when it comes to sucking you dry, sis,” Ken said with a grin as he cupped her milk filled tit with one hand as he continued to fuck Linda with long slow strokes of his cock, her could hear her moans of pleasure muffled by Mary’s juicy cunt in her mouth.

“I don’t know which is better,” Mary moaned as she rocked back and forth on Linda’s face, “your mouth milking my tits, or Linda’s mouth eating my cunt. You’re both so good at what you do that I’m going to cum any second.”

“I think Linda’s about to cum too, sis,” Ken said as he gave his sister another grin, “I can feel her cunt grabbing my cock already. Wouldn’t it be great if both of you came at the same time?”

“Oh yeah,” Mary gasped as her belly started to jump with her approaching orgasm, “but what about you Ken? Aren’t you going to cum with us?”

“Not yet,” Ken said with a quick chuckle, “I’m good for at least one more orgasm this time - maybe even two more.”

“We’ll see about that,” Mary said as her whole body shivered through her first orgasm with the baby in her swollen belly jumped in pleasure right along with her. “What do you think Linda,” she asked as her friend relaxed under her thighs as she came down from her own orgasm, “can we make him cum before we cum again?” Linda’s response was muffled by Mary’s cunt but she could feel her friend’s head nodding against her pussy.

“So, you think you can make me cum before I make you cum again?” Ken said through gritted teeth, “no way am I going to let you win.”

“It doesn’t matter who cums first Ken,” Mary said as Linda through her legs around Ken’s ass and pulled him in close, “we all win in the end.”

“I guess we do,” Ken said as he picked up the pace of his fucking without intending to, “but I still hope to make the two of you cum before I do.”

“So stop talking and start sucking,” Mary moaned as she felt the sexual energy starting to build in her belly again. Without another word Ken stuck her nipple in his mouth and started to suck the milk out of her full breasts. Mary could feel Linda’s tongue sliding deep into her slit and wondered how long it would be before both of them came again, she didn’t think it would be much longer.

Ken could feel Linda’s cunt starting to grip his cock even harder and he knew it wouldn’t be long before the girl had another orgasm with his cock buried deep in her pregnant belly, but in spite of all his bragging he knew he was close to his own orgasm and he wasn’t sure who was going to cum first. He felt his balls cramp tight against the base of his cock and he slammed the full length of his cock into Linda’s body as he shot his load deep inside her thirteen year old body. Even as the first wad of baby juice struck the back of Linda’s cunt her own body jerked through her own orgasm as her head bobbed up on her stiff neck and Mary’s pussy spasmed against her mouth as the blond stiffened and screamed with pleasure.

“I guess we all win,” Ken panted as he pulled his wilting cock out of Linda’s cunt and gave his sister a big grin as she rolled off her friend’s body and slid to the floor as she stroked her hand over her swollen belly.

“I guess we do,” Linda said with a weak nod, “but I think you and I got the best of the deal, Mary. After all, we had two orgasms each for Ken’s one.”

“Good point,” Mary said with a giggle.

Before the three of them could say anything more the phone on the end table next to Kathy’s father rang and he reached to pick it up as everyone in the room fell silent in anticipation. “Hello,” the older man said as he brought the receiver to his ear. “I see. I see. Ok, I’ll let them know. When do you expect to be home?” Ok, we’ll see you then.”

“What’s up,” Ken asked, voicing the question on everyone’s lips as Kathy’s father returned the phone to the cradle.

“Congratulations Ken, Dannie had her baby and you’re the father of a six and a half pound twenty inch baby girl named Kendra Dorothy Jamison.”

As everyone else congratulated Ken he flushed and muttered, “I’m going to kill her.”

“What do you mean?” Kathy asked when she realized what her boyfriend was saying. “Why do you want to kill Dannie.”

“Did you hear the name she gave our daughter?” Ken asked with a rueful shake of his head. “Kendra Dortothy? Do you know how close that is to ‘Ken’s daughter’? I can’t believe Kathy would take that kind of chance. Mom and dad are sure to catch on with a name like that.”

“No they won’t,” Kathy’s father said with a chuckle, “if they were going to catch on they would have done it by now and I’m sure they would have said something to me over the phone. All they said after telling me about the baby is that they’re going to stick around the hospital for a few more minutes to make sure that everything’s alright with her and the baby and then they’ll be home in an hour.”

“Well,” Linda said as she sat up on the couch and looked around the room, “I guess we better get the place straightened up before they get back.”

18. ryan sinkler

ryan sinkler Newcumer Suspended!

great

19. ckycodyh

ckycodyh Sex Machine

ive loved this series for a long time now! i really dont want to see it end!!!!!!!!

20. patlaborvi

patlaborvi Sex Lover

Glad to hear you're enjoying the story ckycodyh, but think of it this way, I'm finishing the story before it gets old and boring, and pretty soon I'll be starting a whole new story for you to enjoy.:D