1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Rixer

Rixer Horndog

Okay, but how does that fact lower health ins for people right now? This is the best we have right now until somebody can come up with something better. I hope they do but this is still an improvement for millions of working poor.

2. shootersa

shootersa Frisky Feline

The other thing is that a big (fortune 500) company I know did a survey of it's employees to determine what they were going to do under Obama care. You see, the company had to ramp up to deal with over 100,000 employees and their benefit choices. Interesting result;
    Of those who would be able to insure under Obama care, the great majority had no plans to do so. Their reasoning?
    1) They held the belief that health care should be free, and the right of every American, and on principle refused to pay anything for insurance.
    2) They were aware that hospitals are required to provide them with emergency care whether they have insurance or not, or have the ability to pay for it, and saw no reason to "waste" their money on insurance.
    3) Younger employees indicated that they are healthy and do not expect to need health care for many years, so until confronted with a health problem, saw no need for insurance.

See, you can't fix stupid.

3. Rixer

Rixer Horndog

First of all, that fortune 500 survery was to employees who were furnished healthcare. Why would they want anything else?
    Ask the majority of workers who get no compensation for health insurance. I suspect it would be far different.

At any rate, what about those working families who need health ins? How do those things you mention help them afford health ins right now? I'm talking about the majority of workers who don't get health ins provided to them free or at a very reduced cost. They must pay 100% of the cost to insure their family. These aren't deadbeats, they're hard working folks who likely own homes and have kids in school. They're good citizens like you and I but there just isn't enough money in income to afford the ever increasing cost of health ins. It's like another house payment right now and getting worse. They don't want something for nothing. They just want health ins they can afford to purchase and they need it like yesterday.

So while I'm not a fan of Obamacare either, it gives millions the opportunity to purchase health ins for them and their family, where before they couldn't.

4. tommyturtle

tommyturtle Having an Out of Shell Experience

Opportunity to purchase, maybe. The ability to pay for it, not much better than they do now.

Since insurance must be bought something else will not get purchased. This will cause more damage to the economy.

5. shootersa

shootersa Frisky Feline

Insurance is like so many other things; if you put a priority on it you find a way. If your priority is something else you'll find a hundred excuses why you can't.

Look, the point of the study I described was to figure out how best to serve all those employees who weren't covered by insurance, but would be under Obama care. The surprise everyone got was, the majority of the ones who don't have insurance now don't want it and won't pay for it even under Obama care.

Sure, it will help some deserving families, but at what cost??

6. Rixer

Rixer Horndog

The "we're getting insurance for free or reduced rates" crowd loves it the way it is. Let those people "buck up" and see how easy it is to find another $1,500 a month for health insurance. It's not always so simple and you know it.

The fact is, healthcare is out of control and is unaffordable for millions right now. I would rather see affordable healthcare for those who work and are willing to pay than those deadbeats who refuse to buy it because they want something for nothing.

7. deviousdave

deviousdave Title request rejected

My health care is free and drugs are only £8 per prescription. Yay.

Latest treatments, pharmaceuticals and surgeries not available.
    Treatments for ailments not immediately life threatening, long waiting lists apply.
    High standard of care and clean hospitals not guaranteed.
    40% income tax, 20+% tax on expenditure applies.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2013
  8. shootersa

shootersa Frisky Feline

I repeat; at what cost?