1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. VampirTARA

VampirTARA Dracula's daughter

WARNING! My story is intended for adults 18 years or older this story contains sexual content. I have tried to recreate events, locales and conversations from my memories of them. The story you are about to read is true. In order to maintain their anonymity of the innocent in some instances. I have changed the names of the individuals, any resemblance between the characters in this story and any other persons, living, dead, or undead is a miracle. This story is copyright ©2018, by VampirTARA.

Hello, I'm Tara, this is my true story, of What happened to me a couple of weeks before this last Christmas 2017....

"I never thought in a million years Part1"
    pizap.com14812329130251-1.jpg
    First I'm going to tell you a little bit about myself in case you haven't read any of my stories before and also to help you understand the story a little better, so sit back and prop your feet up... I'm a 42-year-old mortician / funeral director who operates our family's mortuary and cemetery.

I'm 5 feet 7 inches; approximately 120 pounds with long raven-black hair and glasses with natural abnormally long top incisors ( K9's or fangs). I'm in a polygamist marriage (not Mormon, we are Druid/Christian). I have three children, two teenagers and a two-year-old, now I have 2 Sister Wives, Toni; that's a couple of years younger than me, and she is also my biological sister with 4 children of our husband. Then there's Kathy that is a good bit younger than us, she's 23 years old with 1 child to our husband.

Well, I'm nicknamed Vampire Tara back when I was in high school, because, I had "Porphyria" nicknamed The Vampire disease. I could not go out in the sunlight and had fangs. So my classmates had their fun with me, I was called, "Lily Munster or Morticia," until they eventually gave me my nickname. But, they didn't know all the details of my disease, and that I also craved human blood because with this disease, as my body does not make heme. There's an article by the New York Times on my authors' profile that explains some of my disease... There are many articles, but it is hard to find an article that has it all correct, because the scientists and doctors cannot agree on treatments and such for my diseases is rare and there's no cure for it, they barely understand it.

So, where do I start off? Well, for God knows how long my 18-year-old son has been stealing my panties and ejaculating on them. Then at some point they will reappear in my dresser drawer. It's been quite irritating, but I figured it was something boys did. I didn't say anything to him plus it's not an easy subject for a mother to bring up with her son. So I let It Go and just ignored it, but there were a few times. I got pissed off when I was in a hurry and quickly grabbed a pair of my panties out of the dresser drawer. And not paying attention, slipping them on only to find there was wet semen on the crotch.

So, it was the first weekend of this last August and earlier in the week, our husband made a remark that, "He liked girls in Brazilian bikinis." So, me and my sister-wives Toni and Kathy went out and each bought one a few days later. We figured Saturday was going to be warm and cloudy out. No sun, that was good for me and my sister so anywho, we figured we would have a cookout on the patio by the pool. And surprise our husband in our new Brazilian bikinis. Well, the ones we were looking at were the shiny metallic ones, they looked shiny like they were made of tin foil. I loved how they looked and so did my sister-wives; I got a shiny metallic purple classic-style Brazilian bikini. Toni, got a red one and Kathy, got a silver one. Well, we didn't get a chance to try them on because our husband, he was loafing down in the food court where we had parked him. And he called bitching that he was tired, wanting to go home. That he had a lot of work to do tomorrow in the cemetery.

Well, it was Saturday morning I was in the kitchen munching on an English muffin and pissed off. Because when I got up, I found a note on the kitchen table. From our husband saying, he went fishing and that just pissed on our plans we had. Well, my sister-wives both strolled into the kitchen, and I showed them the note; they were not happy campers either.

They both looked at me and said, "Let's not let him ruin our day, let's still have a cookout by the pool."

I said to them,"Just the three of us, because Skyler, she's gone. She has classes today."

My sister Toni replied, "Well I'm going to make Jason stop playing them damn video games and come outside by the pool and join the cookout."

"Well, I wish you luck on that one!" Me and Kathy replied back simultaneously.

With a smirk on her face and a sarcastic tone, my sister Toni turned and said to us, "Oh, don't worry, he'll come down. I'll tell the perv, we all bought new Brazilian string bikinis! His fat ass will be down here real quick! So, it's nice and cloudy out and warm days like this didn't come around too often. And I was going to take advantage of it, let's get this show on the road. I'm going to change into my bikini, then go get Jason.

Anywho, my sister was right usually we have to wait until the sun to go down so I finished my English muffin, then humming away, I strolled to the bedroom to change into my new shiny metallic purple Brazilian string bikini. So I went into the bedroom and stripped off my short little black robe and my little pair of shiny satin pink bikini panties.

I went over to the dresser and picked up the bikini top, I said out loud to myself, "I sure hope this fits! he had to rush us." After tying the strings to the top behind my back, I lifted my long raven-black hair and tied it up around my neck, I stood in front of the dresser mirror adjusting the top. I said, "The girl at the store said, 'This was a classic Brazilian string bikini.' WHAT THE FUCK! It doesn't cover much of my breasts only two little triangles. It didn't look that small in the store; I thought it would cover more than that." Then I grabbed the bikini bottom off of your dresser and slipped it on then once tying each side of it. I looked in the mirror and said, "Boy, it sure doesn't cover much in the front!" I turned and looked in the mirror to see how it fit in the back, I said, "Damn half of my ass is hanging out; it sure shows a lot more ass cheek then my other bikinis ever did. Oh well, it's his own fault if the guys stare at me, Toni and Kathy!"

Well, I grabbed my radio and went into the kitchen I decided we were going to lounge around in the pool and waste away in Margaritaville. My sister Toni and Kathy came into the kitchen in their bikinis.

"When I told him, we bought new bikinis, and then he had seen what I was wearing. The perv didn't hesitate and said, 'He was coming down!' It's so disgusting when he stares at you and me, and you can see he's got a boner in his pants. For Christ's sake, you're his mother; I'm his aunt. That's fucking incest boys, men what perverts they are! You're making margaritas Tara, me and Kathy We'll get the food and stuff.

So, I was going to make a "Jimmy Buffett’s Margarita" the perfect drink we needed. I grabbed the big glass picture out of the cabinets and all the ingredients. I threw in 2 ounces gold tequila, 1/2 ounce white tequila, a 1/2 ounce triple Sec, a splash orange Curacao and 1 1/4 ounces of lime juice into the pitcher then stirred it. I got out a tall iced tea glass and twist it around in a saucer of coarse salt. Then I filled it up halfway I put the pitcher in the fridge and grabbed a lime slice of lime. I then grabbed some ice out of the freezer and crushed it up in the blender. I dumped that into the glasses hooked, my slice of lemon on the edge, and Wella.

I went out onto the patio set the drinks down on the umbrella table. Just and my son Jason came out the patio doors and seeing me in my skimpy Brazilian string bikini and froze like a deer in the Headlights for a good 15- 20 seconds.

My sister-wife Kathy blurted out, "Jason need 911! Yo Jason! Earth calling Major Tom!"

Then he looked and saw Toni and Kathy and their bikinis, and you could see the erection in his pants poking out my sister Toni, was grossed out, but laughing at the situation. Well trying to make sure my breasts did not pop of my bikini top, I dove into the pool. We were having fun swimming and joking around and a couple of times my boobs popped out and my Sister Wives had it happen to them a couple of times also. Well, my 18-year-old son that is 5 feet 8 and weighs about 340 pounds, had been doing belly splashes. Now, he was tired and was sitting on the wall, of the pool, and I swam over to where he was sitting. Then, I grabbed the wall and push myself up to climb out of the water. My son gave me a little slap on the ass.

It caught me off guard; he has never done anything like this before. I shrugged it off though, because everyone was joking around. But, to my dismay and bewilderment, he continued, to do it the entire day. My sister Toni was giggling along with Kathy about it.

My sister Toni whispered to me, "OMG, how fucking gross your son wants your ass bad! His eyes are glued to you; he only looks at me and Kathy a little! Tara he wants to be a pervert you should tease the fuck out of him!"

"Say what! You can't be serious! And how do you suggest I do that!" I said back to my sister Toni.

"Yeah teach him a lesson!" My sister replied," keep giving him opportunities to slap your ass, when you see the chance rub your ass against him and when your boobs pop out. Don't cover them up and don't to put them back in your top real quick, do it slowly. Me and Kathy will tease him also; he wants to be a perv. Let's make him pay, that is so sick staring at your own mother ass, and he's staring at my boobs."

My sister-wife Kathy interjected, "Make the pervert play!"

"Well, ok, that's what you both think I should do!" I replied back to them both then they both high five me.

Well, Toni and Kathy were in the pool splashing around with my son. They were teasing him, brushing up against him and when their breasts would pop out of their bikini top. They would take their good old time putting it back in their top. After a few minutes they motioned for me to come over and get in the pool. So I went over and got in the pool and started splashing around with everyone. Then my son came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. To pick me up and toss me in the water. Kathy and Toni looked at me to do something, so as he had his arms around my waist, trying to pick me up. I started grinding my little round ass into the front of his shorts. Even though the water was cold, I can feel he had an erection. Nevertheless, I kept on grinding my ass against it for a few minutes, and then I pulled away. I did that many times throughout the day as my son kept slapping my ass and a few times he grabbed my ass. Even though it was revolting, I did as Toni and Kathy suggested. I didn't say anything to him, I held still and let him grab my ass. I let my breast pop out of my bikini top, the same as my sister-wives were doing, mirroring actions. Well, we tortured him into the late evening it was about a little after 10 p.m. When we decided, we had enough swimming for the day. So us girls start a cleaning up and putting things away, while my son ran up to his room. We knew what he was going to be doing most of the night, and we were laughing our asses off about it in the kitchen.

Then the next incident happened if I remember correctly the first week of October. Well, it was a Tuesday morning almost 8:30 a.m. I had a lot on my mind, and I was rushing around trying to get dressed because we had two funerals that morning. So I got my shower, put on my bra, black satin bikini panties and my black business mini skirt. When I remembered my blouses were hanging up downstairs in the laundry room. So I ran downstairs to get them, well, as I grabbed one of my white button down blouses. I looked and saw my lazy ass son left his laundry in the dryer. And that annoys me, so I grabbed it out of the dryer and put it in a laundry basket and took it upstairs with me to put in his room. Well on my way upstairs, I'm trying to remember everything I've got to get done, and I walked into his room; my mind was elsewhere, and I was not paying attention; I just put the laundry basket on his dresser. Then I turned around to see my son lying on the bed stroking his penis and start ejaculating. I didn't say a word, I just turned around real quick and walked out really fast and closed the door. He was supposed to be at class, so I didn't expect him to be there. Well, I never said anything to him. I acted like nothing happened, I didn't even tell my sister or anyone.

So this was on a Friday in the afternoon, me and my Sister Wives Toni and Kathy. had just got back from shopping at the mall. Well while we were at the mall, we picked up our little mrs. Santa Claus dresses that were real short. That we had bought paid for a few weeks ago, and they arrived at the store.

Well moving on, when we got home. me and Toni were trying on our outfits, and I wanted to see how my little pair of Christmas bikini panties looked like with the outfit. their shiny white satin with shiny Red Metallic candy cane stripes across them. Well, I looked in the dresser drawer and couldn't find them in the laundry basket.
    1504712928681_20171110092711881_20171209104455435.jpg
    Then my sister said, " I bet I can guess what happened to them! Tara, don't forget this evening Teresa and Kelly, are coming over for us to feed."

Now our two 18 year-old cousins Teresa and Kelly are two of our Lambs who donate blood to us, for we need and crave when we become weak. Because as the doctors want to call it, a disease. But we do not see it as a disease; anywho, me and my sister believe the girls do it because they get sexually turned on with the vampire thing. Whatever works! If it toots their flute, it works for me and my sister Toni."

Well, I was pissed because they were very expensive panties, they cost me $45 a pair. Plus I wanted them to go with my outfit. So I looked at my sister and said, "I had enough of this nonsense!"

And my sister said, "go and get them!"

Well, I walked out of the room and headed for my son's room with my sister right behind me. Well, we walked in his room without knocking, and he was sitting there in front of the TV screen in an office chair playing video games. I said to him" let's have them!"

And he said, "Have what!"

And I replied, "Don't play games with me; I want my Christmas candy cane bikini panties now!" Well, he still denied having them.

My sister whispered to me, " This is a great time to call his bluff... remember when we were talking you said, 'When the right opportunity presented itself, you were going to do it.' Well since you're on the subject of your panties, this is an excellent opportunity."

I looked at my sister, then I turned and went over and sat on the edge of his bed, and my sister sat beside me. As he sat there playing video games, I whispered in her ear " how should I do this?" Then she whispered back her suggestion of how to do it and it sounded pretty good to me, because I was drawing a blank.

I said to my son, "I know you have been stealing my panties and masturbating on them. Then returning them, well at least most of them you have, I'm still missing a few. But anywho, I know since you're very overweight, that you don't get any girls to have sex with.

Then my son interrupted blurting out, "Mom, you said if I picked up my grades at college. You would give me anything I wanted for Christmas.

I replied to him" Yes, I said that, as long as it wasn't something ridiculous and retarded like a Porsche or a yacht. If I'm able to give it, I'll do it! So what is it that you want?"

He replied back, "I don't know yet!"

Then, I replied back to my son, " Anywho, don't change the subject, back to what I was originally talking about. So, back to what I was talking about, Well Jason. I know young men at your age have hormones and get erections at the site of a hole in the wall. And I'm not blind or stupid I have noticed you always staring at my ass. Every evening you come down in the living room, because I always have a short robe on. And your eyes are glued to my ass in my little skimpy pair of panties. Do you remember this last summer when we had the cookout and went swimming in the pool well it was obvious you loved my skimpy little shiny purple metallic Brazilian string bikini. And you can't deny it, because I felt your erection against my little round ass every time I rubbed it against you. Then a number of times you even grabbed my ass. Well, it's plain to see you masturbate over me why I don't know. But you do; it's obvious. So Jason, put on your video game controller down. I'm going to make one of your fantasies happen. So get up and take out your penis, and I will suck it off!"

I glanced over at my sister and raised my eyebrow as to say to her, okay we just called his Bluff. Well, she had a smirk on her face, as we was sure he was chickening out. Because he continued playing his video game, but then he put his weiner game controller down.

And he said, "Quit messing with me!"

I looked at him and said, "I'm not messing with you, I'm serious take your penis out and I will suck it off!" I thought for a couple seconds and I replied back, "I tell you what! You give me back my Candy Cane Christmas panties I will give you another blowjob tomorrow or whenever you want it. But if prove to me without a shadow of a doubt that you didn't take them, I'll let you do me, just once and whenever you want....deal?"

My sister blurted out, "No, she's not joking!"

"Deal, but I don't have them and I don't know how to prove that I don't have them. so I guess that's fucked!" My son said back to me, "I think you're messing with me prove it to me. Take off all your clothes and suck me off naked."

I turned and looked at my sister then leaned over and whispered in her ear, "What should I do?"

My sister Whispered back in my ear, "Well if you're trying to call his bluff, you're going to have to strip. He thinks you're messing with him and won't do it. He just wants to see you naked, he'll chicken out after you strip."

I whispered back in her ear, "I feel so weird stripping for my son, but exactly what I was thinking, I got to do it, this is so weird and gross Toni!" So, my sister Toni got up and closed the bedroom door, then came over and sat back down on the bed next to me. I got up off of the bed, I was standing approximately 4 feet away from my son sitting in the office chair in front of the TV. I then slowly started unbuttoning my white satin blouse, my son sat there watching every button I undid. just as I came to the last button at the bottom of my blouse. I paused for a moment and I then unbuttoned it.

Then I slowly opened my blouse revealing my black satin bra that was trimmed in lace. I stepped out of my black heels, then turned my back to my son. With my little fingers I reached behind my back and grabbed the zipper to my short black business mini skirt. As I slowly pulled the zipper down, the back of my miniskirt parted reviewing a glimpse of my panties.

Once I had pulled the zipper all the way down, I lean forward slightly and slowly slid my mini skirt off of my hips and over my little round ass. Revealing my little round ass in my little skimpy shiny black satin bikini panties. I then let my mini skirt fall to my feet and I stepped out of it. I then turned around and looked at my son, as I reached behind my back and unhooked the clasp of my bra. My son was bug-eyed and appeared speechless as he waited for me to remove my bra. As my fingers let go of the clasp of my bra, I glanced down and could see my son had an erection in his pants.

After letting go of the clasp, the straps of my bra slid off of my shoulders. My bra slid down exposing my bare breasts and dropped onto the carpet my son was like a deer in the headlights as I stood in front of him wearing only my black garter belt and stockings and my shiny black satin bikini panties. After unhooking the straps of my garter belt for my stockings. I then reached to my hips with both hands and hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my panties. I then slowly slid my panties down exposing my smoothly waxed pussy to my son. I slid my panties down to my thighs, then let them fall to my feet and I stepped out of them.

I placed my hands on my hips and said to my son, " OK, you like what you see, I'm totally naked. Now do you believe me! So, now take out your penis and I will suck you off real good." I then turned and gave my sister a smirk and she smirked back at me. I then sat down on the bed beside my sister, me and my sister looked at each other knowing. He was getting ready to chicken out by the look on his face.

Just then my son got his fat ass up out of the chair and came over and stood in front of me sitting on the bed. I turned and looked at my sister, and she looked back at me. Then I looked back towards my son standing in front of me as I heard the sound of a zipper being pulled down. My eyes opened wide, and my jaw dropped open as he was unzipping his pants. I glanced back at my sister, and she had the same expression on her face as I did.
    I didn't know what to do and neither did my sister, because we were raised to always honor your word and keep our promises no matter what. And we constantly preached that to our children when they were growing up. We've always told them what kind of person are you if you can't keep your word or your promise to someone. And what kind of person does everyone see that you are.

I looked back towards my son, my mouth and eyes were wide open with a look of shock on my face as I watched my son pull his zipper all the way down. Then I watched my son reach into his pants and pulled out his erect penis.
    And held it only a little over an inch from my lips.

My sister blurted out, "Holy fucking shit! You have a thick dick! It's the same thickness of a can of Redbull. Big boy you're sporting about six and a half inches. I can't believe it, for how fat you are.

Quickly, I glanced over at my sister; she knew what I had to do. She gave me a look of YOU GOT TO DO IT! And I gave her the look of OH MY GOD; I KNOW; I GOT TO DO IT!

His penis was only inches from my face, as I could see the thick bluish veins that ran up the shaft of his pulsating penis. The head of his penis was deep reddish and throbbing; I hesitated for a minute. Then I reached over and wrapped my fingers around his thick penis. I took a deep breath and said out loud, " I can't believe I'm doing this!" I then leaned forward, then slid my lips over the head of his penis.

I started slowly sucking on the head of his penis, after a minute or two. I finally slid my lips a little bit down the shaft of his penis. I hesitated for a moment, then I slid my lips down the entire shaft of his penis.

I started slowly bobbing back and forth, while swirling my tongue around the head of his penis. My forehead brushed against his fat belly every time I bobbed forward. I could see out of the corner of my eye my sister watching me suck on my son's penis. My lips and tongue could feel the blood pulsating through the veins in his penis, as I sucked on it.

The entire time, I was sucking on my son's penis it kept racing through my mind over and over, "I can't believe I'm blowing my son"
    It was only a few minutes later that my son tensed up, he gasped and grunted, then a large, heavy, thick gob of warm semen squirted out the head of his penis onto the roof of my mouth. Then he ejaculated again, and a second squirt of semen hit the roof of my mouth. Then his semen just started oozing out the head of his penis like a river all over my tongue. My son was giving me a full load, and I was swallowing as fast as I could. I could feel his penis throbbing between my lips, as he kept ejaculating in my mouth.
    I had a long thick rope of semen hanging from my bottom lip and brushing against my chin. About 30 seconds later, my son was done ejaculating and filling my mouth with warm semen. So I slid my mouth off of his penis and looked up at my son and said, "I hope you enjoyed it, because this was a one-time thing and you better not breathe a word of it to anyone, GOT IT!" The long rope of his semen that was hanging from my lip, fell between my breasts and over my tattoo. Well, I grabbed my clothes off of the floor and got dressed, then me and my sister left his room and went downstairs.

It was a little before 9 p.m. I was in the kitchen when my sister Toni yelled, "Teresa and Kelly are here!"

I grabbed two Tall iced tea glasses out of the cabinet and went to the refrigerator. I was filling them both up with orange juice, as our 18-year year old cousin Kelly came into the kitchen where I was. I handed her one of the glasses of orange juice and said drink up, I'll be back!" Then I went into the living room and handed our cousin Teresa a glass of orange juice. Then I returned to the kitchen and I chatted with Kelly a bit, while she drink her juice. After Kelly, finished her orange juice I stood up and grabbed her by the hand, then lead her into the laundry room.

As she entered the laundry room I closed the door behind us and slowly walked up behind her.

Kelly reached down and grabbed the bottom of her white blouse and pulled it up over her head and removed it. She dropped it on the floor then I put my left arm around her waist. Kelly tilted her neck to the side, I placed my right hand on her shoulder and leaned in and started kissing her neck. As I slowly kissed her neck, I slid my left hand down her stomach and unbuttoned her blue Jeans. I slowly pulled the zipper of her shorts down Kelly started breathing heavier as I slip my hand into the waistband of her yellow cotton panties. I started rubbing her pussy and softly said are you ready?"

"Yes," Kelly softly replied.

I moved my right hand across her shoulder blade and up to the side of her head. With the palm of my hand, I braced the side of her head firmly. Then I bared my fangs and position them over her previous puncture wounds slowly I pushed my things into her neck.

Kelly gasped, "Ouch!"

With my lips pressed against her neck, I slowly withdrew my fangs and started to feed as I continued to massage her pussy. Kelly moaned out loud as her warm blood flowed down my throat. Then she suddenly gasped and moaned out loud I could feel juices as she started to orgasm. I held her firmly so she didn't move and hurt her neck as I feed on her blood. A couple of seconds later, I stopped feeding and held my lips over the puncture wounds to let them clot.

A few minutes later, I slid my hand out of Kelly's panties and slowly removed my lips from her neck. I looked and saw that she was not bleeding much, so I went over to the dresser and grabbed a piece of cause. As Kelly zipped up and buttoned her blue Jeans. Then I splashed a little alcohol on the piece of gauze; she was putting on her tank top as I walked over. Placing it firmly on her neck, I said, "Thank you Kelly, hold this against your neck firmly for a little bit." Me and Kelly went into the living room, Teresa and my sister Toni, or coming out of the game room. Teresa was holding a piece of gauze on her neck as my sister Toni was wiping a little bit of blood from her mouth with a Kleenex. After the four of us girls chatting for about an hour our cousins went home.

Well the next day, it was Saturday, my sister wives Toni and Kathy along with Skyler, and the other kids were off visiting Kathy's parents. And our husband was working down in the cemetery. So it was me all alone, as my son was up in his room playing video games and ignoring the world. And my grandfather was in his room watching television and half falling asleep. Well, at one point I was in the kitchen making some tea when I heard a noise out on the patio. So I looked through the patio doors and saw the neighbor's dog. He looked to be a German Shepherd, Rottweiler mix, but looked to be more German Shepherd. Well, he had knocked over one of the lawn chairs and had to look on his face like he was up to no good. Well, he's not opposed to be running loose, and he's not exactly a nice dog, so I did want him running around our Mortuary grounds. I went out on the patio and grabbed him by the collar well; I was getting ready to put him in the garage. Then I remembered Jasper was in there. So I can't put them in there, I didn't want to take the chance of two male dogs' fighting. So I took it in the house and put him in the game room and close the doors I went back into the kitchen and grabbed my tea and called The Neighbors up to come get their dog. Well, they told me it would be an approximately 4 hours until they got off of work to come get him. I returned to the game room to do some paperwork.

As I tried to do my paperwork, the dog was walking around the game room sniffing. I occasionally kept glancing over making sure; he wasn't getting into anything. And that's when I noticed he had the largest set of balls I had ever seen in my life. They hung down in a sack and swung back and forth as he walked. His balls were the exact size of two plums. I was shocked that I actually for the first time found a set of balls that were attractive to me. The mutt had a set of balls on him that I really liked. Well, I had to touch them, so I called the dog over. As I sat in my office chair, I started petting and with my left hand.

I slowly reached on behind him under his tail and gently touched his balls. The dog didn't seem to mind, so then I cupped his balls in the palm of my hand. I started feeling them and as I did that I guess the dog was enjoying that sensation because he turned his butt towards me to give me better access to his balls. I fondled his balls for a good 15 minutes, then I noticed the tip of his penis sticking out; it looked like a little red lipstick. Even though I let our family's Rottweiler mate with me. I do find it to be gross and revolting, but as I fondled the mutt's balls. I started wondering what it was like to let another dog mate with me. Because the only dog I had ever mated with was our family's Rottweiler Jasper. And I was curious if it was any different with a different dog. Then I thought to myself, " I'm curious this might be my only chance to find out. No one is home except my son, and he's not going to come out of his room. Nor is my grandfather, so this is the perfect opportunity to do it. Because I don't know when the next chance will be. Even though this is gross and disgusting let's do it."

So I got up and locked the wooden sliding doors to the game room. I kicked off my heels, I said out loud, "GOD THIS IS GOING TO BE SO GROSS!" Then I reached up under my navy blue pleated mini skirt as the dog was laying on the carpet over by the Christmas tree. Then I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my shiny satin baby pink bikini panties. I slid my panties down off my hips and slid them down to my thighs. I then let them dropped to my feet and stepped out of them. I reached down and picked them up off of the carpet and laid them on the desk. I then slowly walked over to where the dog was laying over in my bare feet by the Christmas tree. I got down on my knees on the carpet in front of the Christmas tree and looked at the dog for a moment. And I said out loud, I NEVER THOUGHT IN A MILLION YEARS THAT I WOULD BE OFFERING MYSELF TO YOU! YOU FUCKING MUTT!"

I paused for a moment and took a deep breath, then I said to the dog, "HEY MUTT YOU WANT SOME PUSSY! COME AND GET IT!" Then I got down on my hands and knees in the doggy style position in my white blouse and my navy blue pleated skirt. With my right hand, I reached back and flipped the back of my miniskirt up. Then I perked my little round ass up as I offered myself to the dog. I nervously waited as the dog got up off the carpet. The dog walked behind me; he sniffed me and gave my pussy a few licks. Then suddenly mounted me wrapping his paws tightly around my waist. Immediately I felt his penis poking around, trying to find the opening to my pussy. Then with me letting out a loud gasping sound of shock. I cried out loud, " OOOOH MYYYY," as I felt the dog's penis slide into my ass.The dog started fucking me in the ass; He was pounding my little round pale white ass. I held still with my head up looking straight ahead and taking it like a woman. That mutt was, fucking me in the ass like I had never been fucked before. The dog's dick started to grow rapidly; my ass started stretching to accommodate it's humongous size. I thought he was going to split me wide open. The dogs long hanging sack of balls that are the size of two plums slapped against my pussy with every thrust.

I screamed "OOOOH YOU FUCKING MUTT!" The dog was jack hammering my little ass. As the sound filled the game room of me repeatedly crying " OH, OH, OH, OH!" with every thrust of his penis. I had my head up looking straight ahead into the lights of the Christmas tree in the game room. That dog was fucking me with no mercy, then dog was trying to get his knot into my ass, but my ass was too tight. Then the dog tried to reposition himself, and his penis slipped out of my ass. Then the dog adjusted himself and tightened his grip around my waist as his penis was poking around, trying to find my opening. After a few seconds, the mutt found my opening, and his penis started to part my pussy lips. The mutt's penis slid into my pussy and was going in and out of it, fast and furiously. The dog was jerking me violently forward with every thrust that my glasses flew off my face. The mutt grabbed me by the back of the neck. I could feel the dog's teeth poking into the skin on the back of my neck. I held still and let the mutt mate with me.

Then suddenly, I could feel the dog's penis rubbing against my G-spot, I bit my lip hard as I could, but I couldn't control it. I dug my nails in the carpet, throwing my head back and gripping my pussy muscles around the dog's penis. I screamed out loud, "OOOH YOU FUCKING MUTT!" As I started to orgasms, wave after wave flowed through my body each more intense than the last. The dog's penis was sliding in and out of my little pussy fast and furiously as I orgasm ed.Then I felt something the size of a grapefruit barge its way into My pussy, Causing me to let out a loud cry, "OH MY GODDDDDD!" as my little pussy stretched to accommodate the large ball at the base of his penis.

The dog then pulled my little round ass against him even tighter, and I could feel the dog squirting very warm jets of semen into me. While the dog was inseminating me, I reached out with my right hand and grabbed my glasses and put them on. I could feel the mutt's balls throbbing against the inside of my thighs. It was about 15 or 20 minutes later, When the dog got off of me. But we were still stuck together butt to butt, and I couldn't reach him. The dog started dragging me across the carpet, I tried to dig my nails into the carpet to keep from being dragged. But it hurt, so I had to let, go and let him drag me. after about 30 minutes of the dog dragging me around the room. The bulb at base of his penis popped out with me, and the dog's humongous penis slowly slid out of my pussy. After a few seconds, I got up off of the carpet and went over to the desk and grab my panties and slip them back on. Then it was about an hour and a half later that the neighbor lady and her husband came and picked him up. I then went and started dinner for my son and grandfather and thinking about fucking the neighbor's dog gave me.

pizap.com14812329130251-1.jpg 1504712928681_20171110092711881_20171209104455435.jpg

• Like Like x 38
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
    1. View previous comments...
    2. bigdaddee
      Hey Miss GORGEOUS !! thank you so much for taking all of us on the vamira of thee macabe mysterious life of misstress Vampira !Hi ! I`m Billy and I am so proud of you and your honesty and for the first time I have acheived erection after diabetes has ripped my sex life to nothing .. Tara you do not owe me or anyone an explanation about you , your lover`s who your with nothing !!! men have to haveyou and women are scared of you !!1 can you go to you tube or here do a daily and

bigdaddee, May 24, 2018
      Aussie girl 50 and hungtounnge like this.
    3. bigdaddee
      sorry two parts up dates cause i`d love to get to know you and stuff your latest and stuff cause i`d pay monthly to watch you make love cause anyone can f --k and man i cum like i`m back in high school ! can I ask you for a favor ? i`d love to send you and all your sisters panties have you really wear and didle in them and pay you $$$ to smell kiss lick suck no mans cum cause of germ factor i`d love put them bad boy on my rear view and piss my girl off i was wondering when I come to vegas would you and your boyfriend / husband and sister and you please come to dinner ??? I am a gentle men not a word cause you young lady are smoking .. thank you so much and your sister ever write her stories ???

bigdaddee, May 24, 2018
      hungtounnge likes this.
    4. VampirTARA
      What a jerks! You both are the only ones to interrupt the smooth cohesion of part one and part two of my story. Why could you not post your comment like the rest!

Last edited: May 25, 2018
      VampirTARA, May 25, 2018
    5. Jim hendrix
      It is obvious that no one reads what you write below your stories. Just enjoy her sharing her experiences with us. Isn't that enough. Thanks and writing. You are great.

Jim hendrix, May 28, 2018
      hungtounnge and VampirTARA like this.
    6. hotnready'
      VampirTara you are certainly an amazing lady. Wish you had pics of the dog fucking you. Bet he is your slave now.:happy:

hotnready', Oct 12, 2018
  2. VampirTARA

VampirTARA Dracula's daughter

" I never thought in a million years part 2"

After feeding them, I went to the laundry room, I threw my skirt and blouse into the laundry basket. Then I slipped on my short black satin robe that had just been washed and was going to go upstairs and take a shower. Well, just as I was cutting through the living room into the foyer to go upstairs. When I heard my sister-wives pulling in, so I waited to tell them that our husband had not eaten dinner yet. That he was still down in the cemetery pissing with a broken water line.

Well, I filled the girls in, as most of the kids went to bed, they were tired from the drive. Our sister-wife Kathy, it was her night, so she was waiting for our husband to get done. My sister Toni looked at me with a big smirk on her face, as she set her purse and keys down on the stand. She walked over to me and whispered, as she stuck her hand under short robe and started rubbing my crotch of my panties, "Oh someone is wet, I guess someone is horny. Let's go upstairs sis; I'm horny from.... I'll tell you upstairs." I didn't bother to tell her that the crotch of my panties was wet from dog semen and not from being horny. My sister grabbed me by the hand and led me up the stairs and of course the dog followed us.

When we entered her bedroom, Jasper ran in and hopped onto the bed and laid down at the bottom of it.
    My sister leaned in and started kissing me on the mouth.

She said, "forget about that stupid dog let him go, let's take care of each other's needs; I've been horny all day. After Watching you sucking on your sons dick yesterday. I know it was gross and you had to do with because you were cornered. but it made me horny watching it Tara, I'm sorry.

My sister opened my black satin robe and slid it off of my shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. Then my sister grabbed the front of my panties and ripped them off. She tossed my torn panties on the floor and next removed her white turtleneck sweater. I reached out and unsnapped the front clasp on her bra, as my sister with her hands ran her finger nails over the cheeks of my ass.

She took off her bra and tossed it over her shoulder, then my sister reached to her side and unfastened her black leather wrap skirt. She opened her skirt then let it fall to the carpet as She stood there in front of me in her skimpy little shiny satin pink bikini panties. I got down on my knees in front of her and with my teeth. I grabbed the waistband of her panties at her pelvis then I slowly pulled them down exposing her smoothly waxed pussy. I then slid her panties down to her feet she then stepped out of them.

I stood up and we started kissing, letting our tongues meet each other's, as we caressed each other's naked bodies. My sister guided me backwards onto the bed; I scooted back towards the headboard of the bed. Then laying my head backward on the pillow and spreading my legs. My sister slowly crawled like a tiger up between them. She then lowered her head and started going down on me. I felt her tongue running across my pussy lips, and then she dipped her tongue inside of me. My sister unknowingly was licking up the semen that was left inside of me from the neighbor's dog. After a few minutes, my sister stopped going down on me. She slowly crawled up towards me while running her tongue up over my pelvis and up over my stomach. Her tongue, then ran between my breasts she then paused to suck on my left breast nipple. A few seconds later, she released my nipple from between her lips, then crawled up a bit more. As she loomed above me on her hands and knees in the doggy style position my sister Toni, looked down at me with a devilish smirk on her face.

We started each other's neck and shoulder blades.

My sister cooed in my ear, as she ran her tongue in it, "Tara, I'm going to take my time making you beg me to get you off. Then it shall be your turn to do what you want to me. We have the night, no need to hurry sis."

Then my sister Toni buried her tongue deep into my mouth and started grinding her wet pussy against me.

Then my sister Toni paused and yelled, "Hold up Tara, the fucking dog,... Jasper get off of me, quit playing. Damn, he's heavy; I can't move to get him off! ..... There go lay down now, Jasper!"

My sister pushed him away, and we resumed where we had left off. I kissed my sister's neck and lightly running the tip of my tongue up and down it. When Jasper stuck his face in between ours sniffing and licking our faces. "Hold on Toni, I'm going to throw him out of the room!" I said the with a pissed-off tone, to my sister as I made a motion to push her off help me.

"Let's just ignore him!" She said as she gave the dog a shove pushing him back.

Jasper then went down to the bottom of the bed as my sister leaned down and started kissing me. Then my sister broke our kiss with a bit of shock on her face.

With a pissed-off tone in her voice, she yelled," WHAT THE FUCK TARA; JASPER IS ON THE BACK OF ME. HE GOT HIS PAWS AROUND MY WAIST; I THINK HE'S TRYING TO HUMP ME.

I paused from kissing her neck and with a slight giggle, I whispered into her ear, " Toni, Jasper finds you attractive and wants you sis!"

"I'M SERIOUS TARA, HELP ME!... GET OFF ME YOU FUCKING DOG!" She said as tried pushing the dog off the back of her.

I said back to her, "WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO; I'M PINNED UNDER YOU TONI!"

I could see our family's Rottweiler was trying to get a better grip around my sister's waist to mount her.
    My sister turned her head back towards me.

With panic in her voice she screamed, "JASPERS GOT A TIGHT GRIP AROUND MY WAIST.....OMG HE'S TRYING TO GET HIS DICK IN ME, TARA!

Just then my sister Toni, her eyes opened; her jaw dropped open and gasping out loud. I knew the dog had just found her opening. Then she started jerking forward; Jasper had begun fucking her.

My sister Toni squealed out,"Tara Jasper's fucking me; he got his doggy dick in my pussy. OMG Tara, his dick it's growing inside of me, Holy shit, it's stretching the fuck out of me; it feels enormous!"

My sister buried her face next to mine in the pillow, with her eyes closed squealing loudly as Jasper was jack hammering her pussy. I started kissing her neck. Then a few seconds later, my sister lifted up her head, her eyes were wide open with tears running down her.

My sister blurted out, "OK BIG BOY! YOU WANT TO FUCK ME! LET ME HAVE IT THEN! GIVE IT TO ME GOOD JASPER! BECAUSE YOUR ASS IS MINE WHEN I GET LOOSE!

My sister held perfectly, letting Jasper have his way with her as my sister loomed over me in the doggy style position me. I could tell by the look on her face, she was getting the fucking of a lifetime.

She blurted out loudly, "Oh yes, Jasper, oh god yes Jasper!"

I leaned up to kiss her neck and shoulders. Our family's Rottweiler continued fucking her like a runaway locomotive he was really giving it to my sister.

With a squeal in her voice my sister yelled," OOOOH MY GOD JASPER!"

While digging her nails into the mattress my sister leaned down and sank her teeth into my shoulder as she started to orgasm. She started moaning loudly with her teeth buried deep into my flesh, the blood ran down my shoulder onto the sheets. Jasper continued to work her pussy over; I could feel their juices dripping down on to me.

A minute later, my sister squealed out, " Whoa Tara, the dogs trying to push something large into my pussy....OMG OOOOUCH!"

Jasper got it in her, then he went motionless mounted on my sister's ass.

Breathing heavily, she said, "Oh my fucking god! He's squirting his doggy seed into me. It's so fucking warm...god, he's flooding my pussy like crazy!"

My sister rested her forehead against mine, as our Family's Rottweiler emptied the semen from his balls into my sister's pussy.

My sister said to me, "I can't believe I got fucked by Jasper. OMG Tara you got to let Jasper have a go at you! You wouldn't believe how good the fucking is! If I had known Jasper could give me a fucking like this. My panties would have been off long ago for him to get me. Tara, you got to try this; you've got to let Jasper get you."

I then told my sister what had happened last May of how Jasper raped me on the kitchen floor. On the day, she took the kids to Kennywood amusement park and then told her of why Jasper so well-behaved around the house. Because I'd been letting him mate with me. And he is calm and well-behaved when he gets to empty his balls. After about 15 minutes, Jasper's knot popped out of her with a wet sloppy sound, and his dick slid out of her very slowly. Then Jasper climbed off of her. My sister turned her head and looked at him standing on the bed with his huge purplish-red penis hanging down.

My Sister said, "Holy shit Tara, look at the size of his dick!"

She then rolled off of me onto the bed, I said to her, "How do you feel sis."

My sister replied, "Physically, I feel wonderful; I ain't never had a good fucking like that in all my life. OMG I can't believe I had sex with a dog, now that's freaking me out in the head. BUT yet, the fucking he gave me, WOW!.... Tara why didn't you tell me about what happened with Jasper. You know you can trust me sis!"

I replied back, "I was embarrassed about what had happened."

My sister replied, "I was wondering what got into the dog, that he was so calm and not tearing up everything anymore."

Then me and my sister curled up to each other and fell asleep. Well, it was Sunday a little after 5 p.m. and most everyone was just getting ready to leave for bingo soon. While I stayed home to watch our grandfather and of course my son, he never goes to bingo. Anywho, he was bitching that I was running the vacuum in the living. While he, his sister Skyler and his cousin Brian were playing video games on the big-screen television.

Well, my sister-wife Kathy yelled, "There was grilled cheese and bean soup in the kitchen!"

So, my son made a beeline to the kitchen go get some. As my sister, Toni told Skyler and Brian to go get their jackets on to leave. Well, they jumped up and grabbed their coats and out the front door they went. Then my sister Toni set her Pepsi down on the coffee table, she gave me a wave bye bye then she followed them out of the door. Seconds later, my son came back into the living room carrying a stack of grilled cheese a mile high and plopped down on the sofa. Just as my sister-wife Kathy came into the living room, putting her coat on.

My sister-wife Kathy said to me, "Tara, I gave your grandfather is dinner and his medicine."

"You got something stuck to your coat," I said to Kathy.

Kathy replied back, "Probably a sock; I just pulled it out of the dryer. Nope, these are yours, Tara; I washed your candy cane panties. I took them off of Jasper a couple of weeks ago, he was slobbering all over them. I just tossed them on my dresser and had forgotten about them so here you go, I washed them for you when I was doing laundry today."

Then she zipped up her jacket and headed out the door as I headed to the kitchen to get myself some grilled cheese. Well, I went into the kitchen and the hurricane had come through. And there was only one grilled cheese left, so I grab it. Well, I was munching on it as I was headed back to the living room. And as I entered the living room, I saw Jasper knocking over Toni's Pepsi all over the coffee table. Well, I quickly did a U-turn and went back to the kitchen to grab a wet towel to wipe it up.

Well, I got back into the living room and pulled the coffee table away from the sofa a bit. Because it was running down on the Shelf underneath had on the carpet. Then I got down on my hands and knees between the sofa and coffee table. Well, my lazy son sat on the sofa behind me, as I wiped up the spilled soda.

Well, as I was wiping up the mess my son said to me, "Mom, told you I didn't have your Christmas panties, and you remember what you said if I could prove I didn't take them.

As I was cleaning up the mess I blurted out, "WHAT THE FUCK, yes I as remember! I'll tell you what, me and Toni, are going to do some final Christmas shopping tomorrow. So what do you say I'll get you another gift for Christmas instead along with your original gift?"

"Na, I'd rather have the other!" My son replied," And you did give your word that if I could prove I didn't take them. I could do you.... Just once and when I wanted it!"

Then, I glanced back as my son was getting down on the carpet behind me. I said to him, "What are you doing, you're in my way Jason! What did you do, drop your sandwich? "

My son then said, "I know you lied, and you're not going to go through with it. But I want to do it right here the living room."

I said, "COME ON! YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!"

He shook his head "Yes."

I looked down at the carpet and thought, "FUCK! I know I agreed to do it!" I turned my head away looking towards the television. Then in a low, soft voice I said, "Yes, I did agree to it. But I can't believe you're holding me to it and making me do this. SO, let's get this over with!"

My son said, "Mom, I can't believe that you're keeping your word!"

"I don't lie! I always keep my promises, and I always taught you kids to do the same! SO! Let's get this over with!" I replied back to my son.

My son then said to me, "I want you to bend over the coffee table that's how I want to do it."

Then I turned myself around towards the coffee table and leaned forward, placing my elbows on the coffee table. I then said, "Ok, do what you got to do!

My son grabbed my hips tightly and gave me a little lift. Off the carpet and positioning my little round ass in front of him the way he wanted it.

Then my son said to me, "Perk your little ass up more."

I perked my little round ass up as I continued looking straight ahead towards the television. I felt the back of my miniskirt being slowly lifted up revealing my shiny satin purple bikini panties. Then I felt my son's hands on my lower back, grabbing the waistband of my panties. Then him slowly pulling my panties down over my little round ass. He pulled my panties down to my thighs exposing my smoothly waxed little pink pussy. Next, I felt my son bumping against my feet as he scooted closer to me. I felt his big fat belly brushing against my bare ass and him grabbing my left hip. Then I felt the head of his penis brushing against my pussy as he searched for my opening. After a couple seconds my son finally found my opening and placed the head of his penis between my pussy lips.

I took a deep breath and thought to myself, "OMG! My son is getting ready to fuck me. I can't believe this is happening, I never thought in a million years. I would be letting my son fuck me!" Then, my son grabbed my hips with both hands and pulled my little round ass back towards him. And my son's penis slowly pushed into my pussy. I let out a loud gasp, as my pussy stretched to accommodate his very thick penis.

My son said, "Oh yes, it feels so good," as his penis slowly pushed into me.

Two seconds later my son's penis was all the way into me then with a tight grip on my hips. He started fucking me like he was Donkey Kong, slamming against my little round ass. He was going at me like crazy and breathing heavily. All I could do was hold on to the edge of the coffee table, as with each thrust I was violently jerked forward holding on for dear life.

I repeatedly yelled out loud, "OH OH OH OH!" from the force of his thrusts. My son continued fucking me for a good 10 minutes straight. I couldn't figure out how he was holding out from ejaculating.

Then, I dug my nails into the wood of the coffee table, as I started to orgasm. My eyes rolled into the back of my head, and I arched my back. It was like a tsunami, as the house was filled by the sound of my son's big fat belly slapping against my little round ass. Then, as my juices was squirting out coating his penis. I felt my son pulling my hips back and my ass against him tightly as he could. He held on to my hips tightly holding, that I could not pull away. Then, that's when I felt my son's warm semen squirting into me, I could feel jet after jet squirting inside of my little pussy. After, a few seconds he was done ejaculating, and he was finished taking me. My son slowly pulled his penis out of me. I leaned back up off of the coffee table and turned around to fix myself. As I pulled my panties up I saw my son's penis dripping and coated with my juices and his semen. I pulled my panties up I said to him, "I kept my word! You may be my son, but you're a perverted asshole! For making me do this, NOW GET THIS STRAIGHT! This will never happen again; this was the first and the last time, Jason! And if you breathe a word of this to anyone of what happened. I will deny it and never forgive you, plus I'll turn on you like a snake."

Well, my son put his penis back in his pants as I pulled my mini skirt down and adjusted it. He went upstairs zipping his pants up on the way while I went into the kitchen and made myself a cup of tea I sat at the kitchen table in disbelief of what had just happened. Something I never imagined in a million years, so I sat there for the longest time until they returned from bingo. It was my night, so I followed my husband up to the bedroom. I took a quick shower only to come out and find him fast asleep.

The next morning I woke up and our husband was gone, so I put on a sexy little skimpy pair of shiny satin baby pink bikini panties and through on my short black satin robe. So I went downstairs, I knew our husband was working on the cemetery, and Kathy would be over in the mortuary. Because it was her morning to do that, but I didn't see my sister Toni anywhere. Well, I heard the washer going, and I figured it was my sister Toni doing laundry. So I went across the laundry room that is just off of the kitchen, I opened the door and walked in, the washer and dryer work going.

Then as I rounded the corner, I saw, my sister with her hands on the washer leaning forward. Her short royal blue satin robe was wide open and her black satin bikini panties on the floor. My son was behind her with his hands on her hips with his penis in her ass. I watched my sister standing perfectly still with her ass perked out and my son's penis sliding in and out of it.

Suddenly, I saw my sister press her bare ass tightly against, my son. She threw her head back, and her jaw dropped open. It looked like she was moaning, but I couldn't hear it over the sound of the washer and dryer.

Just as I was getting ready to turn and leave quietly, then I saw my son pull his penis out of my sister's ass, and I could see the semen dripping from the head of his penis.
    I quietly Turned and Left the laundry room and went back into the kitchen. I got a cup of tea and sat at the kitchen table waiting. For my sister to get finished doing what she was doing with my son. A few minutes went by and my son came out of the laundry room, and I said to him, "Would you like any breakfast."

My son replied, "No, thanks. I'm good," as he left the kitchen.

Then my sister came out of the laundry room, closing her robe and tying the sash. I gave my sister a smirking grin and with a giggle said, "What made you do it sis? And you let him get you in the ass! Come on, sit down this I got to hear!"

My sister smiled back at me and said," well after seeing that very thick banana shaped dick of his, I had to give it a try. So, this morning I suckered him and told him, I needed help in the laundry room. Well, I managed to stall him, so I could entice him. I kept walking seductively shaking my little ass in my sexy panties and bending over. Finally, after a good while of doing that, I could plainly see he had a raging hard-on in his sweat pants.
    So I turned around and leaned over the washer adjusting the settings wiggling my little ass a bit and said to him, "Jason I see you find my ass pretty, you've been staring at it like crazy, and I can see you have a big hard-on in your pants. So I'm giving you the opportunity right here and now, If You Want It Come & Get It."

Needless to say, he can come over slip my panties down and I kicked them off. Then I held still waiting for him to insert his dick into my pussy, but he caught me off guard. He rammed his dick in my ass real quick, and I let out a hiss like a cat getting its tail stepped on. I had never been fucked in my ass before by anyone. Well, I hope you're not upset that I had sex with him Tara."

I replied back, "No, I'm not upset at all, Toni. You mean you have never been fucked in the ass before. Our husband has never tried to get you in the ass, wow, because he has never tried to do that with me either. But I did witness him getting our cousin Kelly in the ass; I think me, and you need to ask him why. Well Toni, I guess I'd better tell you what happened yesterday while you guys were at bingo." So then I went on to tell her what happened between me and my son Jason yesterday and various other things... The end...

• Like Like x 28
    • Winner Winner x 2
    1. bigdaddee
      Young Lady that fine ass and pretty body an a face of angel should be out lawed all over this great country cause you are sweet as candy fine as wine . I came once already am still hard . I thank God for you are the best lady on here I ever had thee pleasure of seeing as of today i am cross eyed shooting my jizz all over my girl walked i as i shot cum all over and into her coffee she didnt see that and asked what has me all sexcited i said an angel named mistress of thee mcabe, the empriss of the vampiers !! she laughed I said don`t fall asleep cause her broom stick goes from hot to bend over let mistress tara take over ???

bigdaddee, May 24, 2018
    2. VampirTARA
      I don't use a broomstick only witches do and in my story you think the drinking of blood was something just for this story. If you read my profile you will find out the reason I drink blood.

VampirTARA, May 25, 2018
      hungtounnge likes this.
  3. Daddy01

Daddy01 Amateur

JESUS Vampirtara!!! This is the absolute fucking HOTTEST story I've EVER gotten to READ!!! Made me cum SOO FUCKING HARD!!! And SOO MANY UNBELIEVABLY HOT things happened in it!!! Seeing you describing TEASING your own son, then BLOWING your own son, then FUCKING your own son, then seeing your SISTER FUCKING your own son is soo unbelievably through the roof HOT!!! I just hope soo bad that it ends up CONTINUING from this point ON Vampirtara!!! And this doesn't even include the OTHER incredibly HOT things that happened in this story!!! :):) :) :) :) :) :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  4. roxan brown

roxan brown Porn Star

love these storys hope there true the doggy bit made me call for Butch my Rottie

• Like Like x 7
    1. David58
      Tara you and Toni are the best. What a close family ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

David58, May 19, 2021
      VampirTARA likes this.
  5. pandora6

pandora6 Sex Lover

Your story is similar to mine in many respects but we dont fuck animals not are we vampires. My
    Name is Indira and my in laws own a villa located on a hill top in Nevada that overlooks a cemetry . There's only a single stone path that goes from my house to the cemetry and a bus to the town once in four hours. We have family get togethers especially in winter when its cold and frosty and we store food for long wintery nights. We never venture out at night cos the villagers have complained of eerie noises and supernatural images specially during the christmas week .also my mother in law likes sexual orgies in her heated living room. Her villa even has a disel generator in case lights go out

• Like Like x 3
    1. PCOutlaw
      VampirTara thank you so much for your stories. Keep up the great writing, you get me off and so many others.

PCOutlaw, Dec 7, 2018
      David58, Jeff Seaman and hungtounnge like this.
  6. mdesk66

mdesk66 Porn Star

i love your stories Vamp. . .they are so interesting and full of action :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Tom hard

Tom hard Sex Machine

Wow! Those are awesome stories. So detailed well written an hot! Thanks for sharing!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. pandora6

pandora6 Sex Lover

Vampiretara i luv your stories i like to be gang banged by elderly members of my family too. Once i was dped twice in one day. Two cocks in my pussy early morning and two penises in my anus in the eve.

• Like Like x 4
    1. Nandhakishore
      who are those family members???

Nandhakishore, Jan 26, 2018
      hungtounnge and Devilock138 like this.
    2. Highlite
      This is a story we need to know more about pandora6

Highlite, Feb 2, 2019
  9. nastyjohn

nastyjohn Sex Lover

OMG, Tara. Sooooooo fucking hot. Your son, the neighbor's dog, your cousins, your sister . . . Every experience, every thought, every word makes my cock ache. You realize that after sodomizing his aunt in the laundry room, your son has developed a taste for anal. You know that, right? The next chance he gets, he's going to try to ram his fat, hard teenage cock all the way up your hot little asshole. And he won't be gentle or patient about it. He'll spit on your asshole a couple times, then just shove it in all the way to his cum-filled balls. You should probably have Jasper fuck you in the ass a few times to get you ready for your son's dick. :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. nastyjohn

nastyjohn Sex Lover

Had to re-read these this morning. I won't lie: my dick is getting sore. LOL Can't wait for the next installment of VampirTara's dirty life.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. RiledupNick

RiledupNick Amateur

amazing, your life sounds full of kinky orgasmic bliss

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Montanaman7

Montanaman7 Porn Surfer

Very hot and very kinky, can't wait to read more!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Greendragon

Greendragon Dragon Master

Grate stores!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Horseboy

Horseboy Sex Lover

What a load of bollocks. Made me sick. True my arse. It reads like a bloke has wrote it and not very well. The fuck should be reported and arrested

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  15. Highlite

Highlite Porno Junky

Another great story

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. TWJCUAB

TWJCUAB Sex Lover

Vamppir, hope I was your son.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. toni1388

toni1388 Sex Lover

Make me hard. Thanks for sharing

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. writerz01

writerz01 A Gentleman.. But not always

Spammer flooding the forum

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. pandora6

pandora6 Sex Lover

My father in law my granpa and my uncle all 3 hole me

• Like Like x 5
    1. By-tor2112overture
      I love it. Wish my sis would've joined my mom and me,but we had to settle for my mom's friend's daughter. She was fun.

By-tor2112overture, Dec 20, 2021
  20. scorpion62287

scorpion62287 Porno Junky

Great as always tara

• Like Like x 2