1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Distant Lover

Distant Lover Master of Facts

That is simply nonsense. On the internet one can find nostalgia for the Third Reich and Nazism. That nauseates me. I wish that everyone who participated in the Holocaust had been hanged.

I do admire the German and Japanese nations, and the civilizations they created.

2. ridgerunner

ridgerunner gardener of stone

doggo its simple you want to be like them then fucking go there and be like them we wont miss your useless welfare grabbing ass

3. Distant Lover

Why are you so angry? Why are you so filled with hate?

4. ridgerunner

me filled with hate? not even close hell you arent good enough to even irk me
    but you want to talk all of this shit about how fucking superior germans and the japs are then fucking go
    get the fuck out
    you hate blacks because one scared the piss out of your pussy and you praise these other societies for their inherent refusal to assimilate others so go join them like a good drone
    goodbye and fuck off

5. tenguy

tenguy Reasoned voice of XNXX

who are rapidly converting to Islam

6. Distant Lover

I do not hate someone because the person is black. At the same time I have no illusions about the Negro race. I am to the left on economic and environmental issues. I am not a guilt stricken white liberal.

In addition to appreciating the achievements of the Germans and Japanese, I expect China to achieve world hegemony by the end of this century. I hope they achieve it without war. I hope by the time they achieve it they will have adopted a democratic government, and that they will have found another way to reduce their population than their coercive one child only policy. China is over populated. So is Japan. The Japanese population is declining in number without any action by the government at all.

7. chris4sylvia

chris4sylvia Charming, Sexy, Unique and Priceless..

Many people admire the Roman and Greek civilisations, BUT you don't see them continually praising and idolising what was created.

8. Distant Lover

Does anyone know if conversion to Islam reduces their recidivism rate? I doubt that it does.

Blacks who convert to Islam should be told that the Arab slave trade lasted longer than the European slave trade, and that Arabs castrated males slaves.

9. chris4sylvia

What is basically wrong with the one child only policy?

It is this sort of policy that you would be praising, IF it was applied to the black population.

10. ridgerunner

your arrogance and quoting are unending arent they
    why so self serving?
    are you that fucking arrogant that you need to remind people that are of sound mind of what they have previously stated?

11. chris4sylvia

Yet you stated some time ago that you hate those fat black momma's with loads of kids, who are on welfare and doing nothing for society.

12. Distant Lover

The one child only policy in China results in a youth population where there are many more young men than young women. This is socially destabilizing.

13. Distant Lover

I doubt I ever said that I hate them. Contempt would be a more accurate noun for my feelings.

In my neighborhood there is a fat black woman who, whenever she sees me, asks for a dollar.

This fat black woman once told me that she has a daughter. I suspect the daughter takes after the mother, is illegitimate, and was raised on Temporary Aid for Needy Families. I also suspect that the fat black woman has other illegitimate children as well, probably by other men who did nothing to support them, and that they too were raised on TANF.

Friedrich Nietzsche said, "It is irritating to give money to a beggar, and it is irritating to refuse."

Because I would rather be irritated for giving, I usually give the fat black woman a dollar.

When I do this I think, "Here is a dollar. Please ask your boy friends not to rob me."

I also think of the valedictorian of my high school graduating class. She is beautiful and brilliant. She has no children. She never will have children.

As long as this continues on a large scale the human species will evolve in the wrong direction.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
  14. chris4sylvia

Then that is not the fault of the policy but of the parents demand for males. Take away the gender profiling and you will start to get a balanced population.

15. chris4sylvia

But the point still remains that you expressed hatred for these types of people in previous threads, now you start back-peddling and state that you do not hate someone just because they are black.
    Before you ask to have the posts shown to you, just to tell you that I am NOT going to search and then post them as all that will happen is you edit the information out, so if you want to see the posts where you have said that you hate these types of people then you search for them yourself.

16. Distant Lover

With no governmental policy at all, the Japanese population is gradually declining, because the birth rate is declining. There does not seem to be more young men than young women in Japan. Whatever the Japanese are doing, they are doing right.

Perhaps the government should tax children, rather than give tax deductions for children. Perhaps boys should be taxed more heavily than girls.

Meanwhile, if I was half of a Chinese married couple I would want to have a daughter. That way I would be sure of having a grandchild.

17. Distant Lover

I hate criminals. I do not hate blacks unless they are criminals.

By claiming otherwise, you are resorting to the straw man fallacy, and the ad hominem fallacy.

18. chris4sylvia

Wrong yet again. You have stated that you hate the black momma's who live on welfare and have many children. This was part of the reasoning behind your ill-thought out plan of "free abortions for all, no questions asked and no records kept."

19. chris4sylvia

It is NOT just the decline in the birth rate but also a corrosponding increase in the death rate, that is helping to lower the Japanese population. You really should quote ALL the facts, not just the fact that best suits your thinking.

===================================================
    [​IMG]

20. Distant Lover

Where did I use the word "hate" to describe my feelings for them? Post the quote where I did.