1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Yessirplease12

Yessirplease12 Newcumer

It was so unexpected. I had thought about it so many times. Fantasized about every detail. Replayed it over and over and imagining how it would feel. Never revealing my deepest urge. Thinking it was hidden deep within my darkest moments and not noticeable to a stranger. But He saw it in me. Now I can't get Him out of my mind.

I was leaving work. I walked out of my building like I did every day. Walking out into the harsh first heat of the season. The humidity covering my skin as I walk around the corner and out into the parking lot. I head to the back of the lot, feeling the sun starting to pierce my chest and arms. I'm wearing a long cotton dress that shows my perky C breasts under the jean vest I have over it. My slightly tanned skin shining under the sun as my bouncing hips sway with the wind, wishing it would help but only pushes hotter air over me. I can only hear the sound of my wedges hitting the pavement. I don't even see Him standing behind my car. I walk over and put my purse down as I dig for my keys. Only focused on finding them and getting my weekend started. "Got any plans this weekend Liza?" I look up, startled. The sun blinding me at first but recognizing the voice. "Who is that?" I blurt out. I hear foot steps coming closer as I feel your shadow cover me. For a moment I felt afraid. Strangely turned on, but scared. Then you covered my face and said in a cool and calm tone "It's me." Then I saw, the guy from the next door office. We always locked eyes and would exchange hellos in the elevator during the day. There always seemed to be a connection, but I thought I was imagining it. I chuckled as I looked down instinctly, "Oh hey, yeah nothing too much planned yet. What about you?" realizing I didn't know your name, but somehow you knew mine. I pressed my back against my car as you stood close to me. Almost as if towering over me. "Relaxing hopefully. Well maybe I'll see you around. Enjoy your evening." You brush by me and I think I feel your cock brush against my pelvic. We lock eyes again and I can only smile and blush. Oh my word, it was so thick!

I slip into my front seat and start my car. I can't believe what just happened or how my thighs are shaking. I feel the cold air starting to push against my skin and my nipples immediately push through my dress. I feel a tremble shake between my thighs as I run my hands over the dress and pull it to my pussy. I can't help but feel you towering over me. Thinking about my urge. Every night I slip away into fantasies of being dominated. Chatting online and role playing, dreaming of being that submissive. Unable to control my need to just touch my pounding clit. I whisper to myself, "I won't cum, but I can just rub it." At that moment I feel my fingers rubbing against my thong, it's already pulled tight around my swollen pussy lips. A wet strip forming as I fantasize of His smell and the feeling of His large cock rubbing against me. Dreaming of its feel, it's taste. I let out a moan as I then feel my swollen clit under my fingers. Sensitive to the cloth as I start rotating my hips into my seat. Before I know it I'm on the verge of an orgasm and I feel a hand grab my hand. Startled I look around and He is sitting in the passengers seat of my car. The look on your face was one of delight, yet very stern. "You only cum with permission. Do you understand?" I started to push back but He leaned forward and looked me in the eyes. "I understand you have urges. I'm not here to hurt you. I can lead you. Be your guidance. But you must obey. Do you understand?" I was stuck. All I could think was this can't be real. But it was. I could see He was getting impatient. I nodded yes. How did he know? My cunt was throbbing. He then leaned over and pinched both my nipples. Twisting them and tugging. I went to moan in pain, but He shhhhh-ed me before I could. He then got out of the car. I watched as he walked around the car to my door. He opened it and guided me out of the car.

I followed him back into the building. He didn't say a word and I felt He wanted me quiet as well. He walked up the stairs and to our floor. It was later in the evening so not many people were around. I didn't know what His job was and never told Him about myself. But somehow He knew where my office was. We walked through without seeing a soul. As He shut my door and locked it I felt Him push me to my knees. "Now because you've accepted your position, I think you deserve a reward." I watch as you drop your pants to your knees. Your cock flops out and I can't take my eyes off it. Doesn't seem fully hard but quickly growing. At least 6 inches at the moment and as thick as a beer can. Without a second thought, He grips my head and pulls me around His dick. Tasting it as it fills my mouth. Pushing past my teeth and pulling in and out. Slow at first as I feel it growing longer. I try looking up at Him but as I do He pushes more cock deeper into my throat. I can feel my tonsils being pushed aside as He lowers more dick into my mouth. Spit starting to drip from my lips as tears swell in my eyes. I can feel He is getting a rhythm as his cock stretches my throat. Feeling his balls bouncing off my chin as my tits bounce at the force. A gooey mixture of spit and precum covering them. I can feel Him swelling as He then pulls His throbbing cock out and immediately starts shooting hot thick cum all over my face. The urge was almost too much for me. I loved the feeling of submission. Cum covering my face with spit dripping down my body. He then demanded "You've made a big mess. You better clean it up, after all that was your reward." I look down and start licking the floor. Feeling completely overwhelmed with ecstasy, yet embarrassment. What just happened? As I cleaned my mess I lifted my head and looked at Him. He touched my forehead and said "Don't worry. Your secret is safe little pet. Now get dressed. We have somewhere to be."

• Like Like x 5
  2. papiloads

papiloads Sex Machine

Love it