1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Jackie_Slut

Jackie_Slut Sex Machine

I am new to this, so, friends and I have toyed with me writing a story...

CHAPTER I

Twisting the base, watching the dark blood red lipstick emerge... dragging it along my plump lips, leaving a perfect outline as I stare impassively into the mirror... pursing my lips together... and pulling my brown hair up and off my neck... envisioning my whore mouth wrapping around Daddy's Tamer, gazing up for His approval... smiling to myself... that will be later... Shall I scream out Her name? And warn Her of my, arrival... That's to easy... bending down, grabbing my black patent leather boots, pulling them on, watching the light reflect off as it were reflecting onto a liquid... pulling the laces tight, as they lace behind my legs... tying them off and rising... my stockings stopping just below my upper thigh, leaving a thin band of tan flesh, slathered in coconut oil... Grinning back at myself... the faint outline of my she meat leaving a slender bulge, with the ridge of my head detailing the end... sliding my palm down my micro mini skirt... watching my slut meat swell slightly.
    Walking down the hall, and arriving at Her door... Smiling, Her little sanctuary... quietly I listen... Hearing Her moaning through the door, my eyes glowing with sex... AAAAAAAHHHH... AAAAAAAAAHHHH... MMMMMMMMMMPH... MMMMMMFUUUUUCKKK... DO YOU WANT TO WATCH ME CUUMMM? I'M READY TO CUUMMM... OOOOOOOOGAAAAAAWWWWDDD!!!! Quickly twisting Her latch, and barging in... My eyes gazing down at Her, squatting in Her stockings and corset... Her IPad between Her legs... Crying out as Her orgasm washes over Her body... She stars at me in complete surprise, unable to quell Her orgasm... AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! Her eyes closing as Her head rolls back... watching Her hand, a flurry of activity, rubbing Pussy as She squirts and drains, making delightful sopping wet sounds, coating Her IPad with creamy fuck juice... Hearing another voice, the unmistakable sounds of a man cumming, grunting and gasping... She looks at me, grinning from satisfaction, and surprise... Reaching between Her legs, taking the IPad... smiling as I look at Her, still rubbing and stroking Pussy, honey dripping from Her onto the sheets... My gaze settles onto the messy screen... Hello Hunee... mmmmmm, my, what a nice mess on your tummy... darling, She will be busy, for just a bit, kisses! The man stuttering... butbutb... smiling as the iPad is powered off... My goodness Slut... smiling as you roll up, onto your knees... Come here my nasty Slut...

• Like Like x 7
    1. Trina Spunkt
      Not surprisingly i feel an irresistible demand of my attention. An almost adolescent desire to confess my shameful inability to look away. A wonderful beginning Ms. Jackie.

Trina Spunkt, Feb 20, 2018
      Jackie_Slut likes this.
  2. Wackstevens95

Wackstevens95 Sex Lover

Nice little introduction, the rest should be great

• Like Like x 1
  3. justanotherslut

justanotherslut Everyone's Favorite Slut

Chapter 2? I will be anxiously waiting!

• Like Like x 3
  4. Jackie_Slut

Jackie_Slut Sex Machine

Chapter II, Getting Dressed

Rolling up onto her knees, eyes dilating as she grins, giving me a trusting and welcome gaze... My hand running into Slut's shoulder length hair, then caressing her cheek, as I gaze back wickedly intent... "Slut Hunee, what were you going to do next for your audience?" Her lips turning in a shy grin, " I lick Pussy's cum off the screen for them". Holding the iPad in front of her,"Well Slut, I think you should clean your mess then"... Pulling the iPad to her mouth, as her glistening tongue appears, staring up at me, as if for approval... my voice barking, "Slut! Are you sure THAT'S how YOU clean your iPad for your audience?" Freezing as her shoulders tighten... "No Ms.J, it isn't", shyly speaking as She lays her iPad onto the,spattered with fuck honey, bedsheets... gazing up at me while she descends until on her hands and knees, now licking and sucking Pussy's cum from her iPad... My heels clicking as I walk around Slut's bed, coming behind her. Smiling as my hand caresses her beautifully round and firm ass... Trailing my finger between Her open cheeks, skimming past her asshole, then teasing Pussy's swollen lips before my digit slides in, giving Pussy a broad stir... Sucking Pussy's fuck juice from my digit, then loudly smacking Slut's ass, grinning as She tightens and jerks from the surprise, letting out a muffled yelp... "My nasty Bitch!" Purring as my hands wrap around Her waist, pulling Her against my bulging skirt, smiling intently as Her ass smashes and opens wider... "Slut Hunee, have you properly cleaned your iPad?" Her eager voice, "Yes Ms.J, I have cleaned my mess." Coming back to inspect, as Slut rises back onto Her knees, Her head nearly bowed, watching for my approval... "mmmmm, Very nice Pet... Hunee, would you like to visit my playroom, it's been sooooo long". Slut's eyes brighten as She grins, "Yes Ms.J, I want to go."

My hand reaching behind my neck, exposing a silver studded black patent leather collar, undoing the clasp, my leash wrapped into my hands, then quickly binding Sluts hands together. "Then we will have fun today!" Turing and opening the door, pulling Slut off the bed with a yank... "MS.J NOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Turning and looking back, Slut's eyebrows crossing as her knees bend and buckle, nearly squatting as she pulls back, Her hands outstretched before Her... "MS.J!!!! NO I'M NOT DRESSED!!!!" Smiling as I gaze back at Her, only in stockings and Her favorite corset. A neighbor walks by with groceries, nearly falling and continues moving... Smiling as I shut the door, "Then I will dress you Hunee". Slut's chest heaving a sigh of relief as Her brows soften... Finding the matching strapless bra, sliding it up under Her breasts, then clasping together. "Oh yes Sweetee, I brought you a gift, I've been wondering about something!" Presenting a thong, with a noticeable bulge near the front, Slut steps into then as I slide them up, making sure they are snuggled nicely against Pussy, and deep between Her cheeks... "There we go Hunee", giving Her a reassuring smile. Finding a black pleated mini skirt, and sliding it up Sluts long and shapely legs, zipping up the back, deliciously hugging Her hips... "Slut, step into your shoes so we may leave". Finding Her balance, again opening the door. Feeling the leash yank again, smiling as I turn. Slut Pouting, "Ms.J, must I be on a leash?" Holding Her hands up, Her eyes begging. Smiling, "I suppose not Slut". Undoing Her wrists and placing my leash back onto Mistress' collar... "Come Hunee", smiling sweetly as the door closes behind us.

"Hunee, it's a wonderful day, shall we have a snack before the Playroom?" Slut chirping, "Yes Ms.J, your favorite cafe?" "Why yes Sweetee, that will be perfect!"

• Like Like x 4
  5. justanotherslut

Nice friends and perfectly naughty, can't wait to hear their adventure at the cafe and oh my the playroom.

• Like Like x 2
    1. Jackie_Slut
      Thank you Hunee! You're such a sweet a Girlfriend! Kisses!

Jackie_Slut, Jul 19, 2017
      justanotherslut likes this.
  6. Jackie_Slut

Jackie_Slut Sex Machine

Chapter III The Sidewalk

As we walk down the sidewalk, our heels clicking away, catching the stares of people passing by us... " Slut, I let you off your leash because I was wondering something..." Slut smiling back, "And what is it Ms.J?" A glowing smile framing my face, with eyes hidden behind sunglasses... "Slut, are you in control of Pussy? Do you decide when She may cum? Or does Pussy decide when She wants to cum?" My grin turning wicked as I gaze at Her... "I decide when I cum, I control Pussy Ms.J" smiling defiantly as we cross the street, the patio cafe just another block... "Slut, I thought you may protest about your leash, do you remember the nice smooth bulge in your panties, so, I have another, leash for you." Keeping the remote hidden in my hand, pressing the "ON" button, then the first button in a series. Gazing at Slut, Her knee buckles mid step, as Her mouth drops open in a gasp... regaining Her composure... "Ms.J!!! NO!" Loudly whispering as She grasps my arm "NO!" A few people now staring as we continue walking... Smiling as I grasp Her hand around my arm, offering my assistance... "Slut, aren't you in charge of Pussy?" Each step we take, Her thighs working the vibrator back and forth across Pussy, buzzing away as Pussy swells with delight... "You're not going to make me cum!" Slut nearly hissing, another passer by looking in disbelief... Smiling down at Her, eyebrows beginning to cross, as Her back begins to arch uncontrollably making Her ass rise. The vibrations singing deeper into Pussy. Coming to a stop, as the light is red. People gather behind us. My finger pressing the first button again, making it stop... Slut now glaring, "DON'T" hissing through Her clinching jaw... Looking up at the still red signal... Smiling back, "Slut, then don't". Pressing another button. The vibrator comes back to life, in an asending, repeating pattern. "AAAAHAAAAMMM!" Nearly bending forward, then pushing Her ass out, knees bucking again. Slut gasps as the breath leaves Her mouth... Sinking Her nails into my forearm. "This isn't..." as the pattern repeats. "Funny!" The men behind us looking perplexed... "It's not, it's control, you didn't want your leash, so, you're in control Hunee". The walk light turning green, pressing the button to stop as we cross. "Slut, are you about to cum?" Speaking softly as we know have guests... Slut's eyes glaring. "No I am not, I decide!" Agreeing as I smile back, "I hope so Slut." Arriving at the patio cafe, Earnst, the host greeting us. A very strapping young man, with strong arms and a trim waist smiles, "Jackie and Justine, will you be dining with us this morning?" Smiling back with a sexual grin, "Yes, Justine and I would love to have brunch, will you be serving us today?" Warmly smiling back at the prospect of entertaining us, "Yes I can, I'd love to serve you two ladies!"

• Like Like x 4
    1. Trina Spunkt
      Ohh my...Ms. Jackie your patient, kind and intuitive manner of controling and training your sexy pet "slut" is truly masterful. i umm...well, couldn't imagine slut ever really wanting to win this power struggle.

Jackie_Slut likes this.
  7. justanotherslut

Does...ummm Justine ever learn to control pussy? I don't think I could under the circumstances:).

• Like Like x 3
  8. Jackie_Slut

Jackie_Slut Sex Machine

You will have to wait and see Girlfriend! Kisses! It's good to see you S...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Jackie_Slut

Jackie_Slut Sex Machine

Chapter IV The Cafe

"Earnest..." Wrapping my arm around his, embracing his firm muscular form... "Justine and I would like patio dining, it's such a nice day, would you be able to accommodate us?" Smiling warmly through my sunglasses... arriving a cute table for two, against the guard rail, and an umbrella to block the sun... "Jackie", Earnest slides the chair out as I take my seat, "Justine", they both smile warmly, while she slightly blushes, taking Her seat. "I'll return with menus, and water", Earnest announces as he walks away, while we both stare at his powerful looking physic.

"Mmmmmmmmm, isn't Earnest quite the dish Slut?" My grin turning wicked as I gaze towards Her. Slut's eyes turn to disbelief, nearly panicked... "Ms.J! NO!" Her whisper nearly a hiss. My finger flicking on the steady vibration, as Slut, now, sitting on her little friend. Her back slightly arches, smashing Her delightful ass into the hard metal cafe seat, Her knees nearly parting... Her voice nearly angry, "I said...". Grinning defiantly as Earnest returns, with ice water, garnished with lemon, and menus... Slut's eyes wide with panic as Her mouth nearly hangs open. "Here we are ladies..." smiling as he arranges the drinks and presents the menus... Holding it open, offering the menu to Her. Slut's face begins to flush. "Justine, tell Earnest thank you darling, where are your manners?" Her voice nearly in a heavy moan, as the vibrator transmits its delight into Pussy, "Yeeessss, thank you Errrrnest..." Her shoulders shifting slightly as She struggles, her eyes slightly narrowing, pulling Herself back together. Smiling as I see Her focusing on the menu, as if Pussy was not hungrily clawwing away to have Her release, bringing Slut along for the ride. Earnest now handing me the open menu. "The breakfast and brunch menu ladies, I'll return when you are ready." Smiling warmly, "thank you Earnest".

Gazing at my menu, thoughtfully making my selection, my eyes still hidden, my focus falls onto Slut... Now ignoring Pussy's pleading for release, but not quite, as I see Her little wall begin to fail... Sitting with Her legs crossed, Her foot slightly bouncing, as if nothing is wrong at all... While studying Her selection, Her hand subconsciously stroking the smooth contoured edge of the table, nearly caressing... then turning the menu page, Her hand lands on Her deliciously plump lip, slightly parting it... then pressing Her palm against Her jaw, and into Her hair, as Her fingers knot into Her brown lockes... "What's the matter Slut?" My voice direct, and exploding into Her ears, startled She looks up, as Her chest heaves, then gasping, and biting Her lip... Her chest heaves, as panic washes over Her, Earnest begins to approach, smiling as he nears... Slut looks at me, Her eyes begging, PLEEEEEAAAADING... "Concentrate Hunee", smiling as I close the menu, looking up at Earnest.

"Have you made your selections Ladies?" Smiling and focused as he holds the iPad for our selection. "Yes we have, I will go first, Justine is still deciding. I will have the fruit bowl, with yogurt please, and English breakfast tea". "Very good Jackie, and Justine?" Earnest chirps at Her, then noticing something amiss. "Uhmmm, Yeeessss... Errrrnest... pleeeeze... I want... What Ms.J is having, that would be nice...". Slut's eyes dilate as She gazes toward Earnest, their hands brush as he takes the menu. Smiling as I watch Slut begining to melt, slipping into Pussy's control, no longer Her own. My finger flicks the button to OFF. Slut immediately looking relieved and robbed as Her brows cross, nearly panting... Slut's hands planting on Her knees, then sliding up Her thighs, biting Her lip again, Her hands brush past Her breasts, then nibbling Her finger... "SLUT!!!" Smiling as She jerks back to the cafe... Her eyes blaze over with anger. She hisses, "I hate YOU!" "Slut, do yo wish to finish then? Perhaps while Earnest serves us? Or maybe in front of the people passing by? You said, YOURE IN CONTROL OF PUSSY! Or shall I put your collar and leash on?" Smiling as I sip my water. Slut poutingly glares at her options.

Our strappingly handsome waiter returns with our brunch, we both smile, thanking him, Slut, shyly gazing, as their eyes meet, silently exchanging...

"You and Pussy are hungry for Earnest aren't you, Slut?" Smiling as I sip my steaming tea... Blushing as she looks down, "No...". "Slut, you shouldn't be sassy my Darling. You were nearly begging for him, or was Pussy making you beg for him? I'm confused Slut." Slut silently mixing Her fruit with the yogurt, then sipping Her tea. She looks at me through the tops of Her eyes, "Don't!" Nibbling my fruit after dipping it in the creamy yogurt. "Slut, if you can keep Pussy under control, I will not use it after we leave." Slut glaring with stubbornness, "Pussy is not in control, I'm in control". smiling as I place the remote onto the table top, continuing to enjoy my brunch. Slut silently stares, sipping Her tea... "you won't win Ms.J"... Smiling as I gaze back, "I want you to win Slut, you should control Pussy."

• Like Like x 4
  10. writerz01

writerz01 A Gentleman.. But not always

I have a feeling Slut will not win this control struggle.

• Like Like x 2
    1. Jackie_Slut
      Thank you @writerz01 , I am looking forward to our visits. Kisses!

Jackie_Slut, Aug 2, 2017
  11. justanotherslut

Nice power struggle, I wonder who is stronger. Does Earnest figure out what is going on...so many places you could go!

• Like Like x 1
    1. Jackie_Slut
      Thank you Girlfriend! I always appreciate what you have to say! Kisses!

Jackie_Slut, Aug 2, 2017
    2. Trina Spunkt
      Slut has no chance nor will have much desire to win. No, slut will beg for Mistress' control and humiliating use in the end.
      Ms. J's intuitive, masterful,and complete control of slut is artisan. Ur ever changing use of slut's own dirty and insatiable desire and need is inescapable for her. The allowance/denial,inspiring/shaming and punishment and reward of slut's nastiest dirtiest appetites will brake the sexy little fuck hole. Your changing of their value from pleasure to degradation/ punishment without warning would make any submissive beg and humiliate themselves for your amusement. And definitely to be your sexual pet. Your obedient and filthy lil fuck hole. Almost shameless, but for that feeling of being a nasty, dirty piece of Fuck Hole property that only Ms. J knows how to fill her with. While having a knowledge & control of slut that will allow Ms. J to force slut to cum uncontrollably while being sexually used, humiliated and SHAMED. No, slut will have no desire 4 control.

Jackie_Slut and justanotherslut like this.
    3. Trina Spunkt
      For fuck sake i'm a sticky, gooey mess just thinking of being Ms. Jackie's dirty sissy fuck hole again. Omg i'll have to finish reading this later. Imagining the smell of Ms. Jackie's humiliating use all over me, the taste of her dirty sissy cock juices all over me again. MMmmm ohh fuck i'm gonna stretch my little cunt with my fat realistic dildo....kisses.

Trina Spunkt, Feb 21, 2018
      Jackie_Slut and justanotherslut like this.
  12. Jackie_Slut

Jackie_Slut Sex Machine

CHAPTER V
    THE CHALLENGE

Reaching into my purse, and lying the collar and leash on the table, opposite of the controller... smiling as I return to my fruit, enjoying my meal... Slut stopping and staring, a frustrated sigh leaving her chest. "NO...". "No what Hunee?" Smiling as I gaze across the table. "Slut, if you cannot control Pussy, then you'll be back on your leash, if you can control Her, I'll stop using the remote." Slut blankly staring, nearly sulking as She comtemplates Her options. "Or, Slut, come here and sit on your knees, so I may fasten your collar, we can finish our brunch, then onto my playroom. Earnest will be intrigued, seeing you collared, and behaving, don't you think?" My grin growing large at prospect of my Slut, collared in front of Her man crush.

"TIME'S UP SLUT!" She gasps with wide eyes as my finger activates the controller. "NO!!! I WON'T...". Pressing the ascending intensity setting, Pussy's little friend comes to life. Leaning forward slightly, as Her gorgeous mouth hangs open, silently exhaling. Slut's eyebrows crossing with anger, as the vibrator, nestled in Her still soaking Pussy reaches the first ascending wave. Slut nearly growling as she grips the table, "No, I'm not going to Ms.J!" "Slut, you're in control, you may stop at anytime Darling." The second wave begins building, Slut lets out a low whine. Earnest looks our direction as I smile at him, leaning back in my chair, my gurl meat swelling slightly as I relax, forming a bulge in my skirt, with the tops of my stockings being exposed. Slut's back arching slightly as She fights not to squirm, fighting not to grind as the vibrator serenades Pussy with its growing pulsations. Earnest eagerly approaching, smiling as I gaze at him, watching his eyes find my stockings, then, my, swelling appreciation for the scene playing in front of me. "Uhm, Jackie, are you finished, may I take your plate?" Earnest looking perplexed as the pieces of his puzzle begin dropping in front of him. "Yes Earnest, you may, it was delicious as usual." Slut's eyes glazing as She shifts in Her seat, drawing in a low hiss, she reaches across her forearm, pinching and twisting Her flesh, biting Her lip, nearly in misery. "Justine, are you finished, may I..." My lips turning into a sharp toothless grin. "Take your plate... Justine are you okay?" Slut's eyes wide as she looks at me, so close, so teedering on the edge, Pussy awash in Her sweet fuck honey, soaking the vibrator, and panties, Pussy wanting to explode, and wash Slut in the euphoric waves of orgasm. "Justine, Earnest politely asked you a question, can you answer him?" Slut gazing up at him, nearly trembling, Her composure nearly leaving as the vibrator's intensity crests again. "mmmyeeeeeeeessssss, Immmm..." Slut squirms, Her knees pressing together like a vice. "finished". Slut's words nearly heavy, and becoming much more sex laden. As Earnest takes the plate, Slut grabbing his forearm, pouncing, and griping tightly, as Her eyes glow brightly with SEX! Her torso, twisting and curving, her voice noticeably heavy, "ThaaaaankyouEarrrrrnest...". Earnest nearly complete by surprise and concern, looks across our table, seeing the remote, leash, and collar. His puzzle nearly starting to come together, he smiles at Slut, "You're welcome Justine". Their eyes meeting much more intense as he senses the sexual energy radiating from Slut, his large hand gently unwrapping Her's from his forearm. Slut's mouth hanging open, Her thick lips pouting, now wanting to feed on a sexual feast. Earnest nearly loosing himself, as his own eyes dilating. "I'll bring your check, Jus...", breaking away from Slut, he turns toward me, as my manicured nail is parting my lip, smiling as I enjoy my view. "Jackie, I'll return with your check." As Earnest walks away, Slut throws herself at my feet, clutching my arm, pleading as Her lovely hourglass figure writhes in front of me. "MSJPLEEEEEEEEZ!!!!" Slut' breath nearly leaving as She begins slipping into Pussy's orgasm. "SSSSTOOOOOOOPPPP!!!!!" My finger immediately pressing the power button, Pussy's little friend becomes silent. Slut on Her knees, still clutching my arm, Her breath in short quick gasps, Her brows crossed with desperation. "NOOOOOOO!!!" Slut cries, "IWANT... mmmmmm... NOOOOOOO!!! mmmmm... MSJLETPUSSSSEEECUUUMMMM!!!! PUSSSSEEEWANTSTOOCUUUMM!!!!"

Leaning forward, my hand running into Slut's hair, as I caress Her face, giving Her comforting smile. "Do you need your collar and leash Slut?" Slut returning more to herself as Her face glows, "Yes Ms.J, I want my collar please". Slut sitting on Her knees, obediently. I fasten the collar around her neck, and close the buckle. "JUS...JACKIE??? Earnest holding the check, staring, nearly in disbelief, as he begins to realize, stammering, "Justine???" "Slut, can you tell Earnest why you're wearing your collar?" Staring at them with a smile. "Ms.J says I cannot control Pussy, so I have to wear my leash." Shyly smiling as She intently looks up his trim and muscular figure. Earnest's eyes nearly glazing, "You're Justine's...". Cutting him off, "Friend, Slut... is my friend, no, She cannot be owned, but, She needs Her collar on ocassion, especially when She cannot control Pussy." Slut turning and gazing upward, obedient and eager. "Earnest, Slut needs to learn to not let Pussy control Her, and She likes you. Would you like to join us in my playroom? I'm sure Slut would appreciate another cock, it seems Pussy is very hungry!" Earnest's brain now swimming as he see's the picture. "I... I cannot, we're short handed today, I want to". Rising from my seat, the outline of my she meat now very noticeable, curving across my hip, Earnest staring intently... "I cannot, I can't leave, the lunch rush is beginning... Ladies, I'll take care of your check". "That is not necessary", smiling as I slide currency into Earnest's pants, my hand skimming along his warm, thick, swelling cock, twitching as I depart with a short stroke. "Slut, are you ready? You may rise." Slut obeys, standing off to my side, shyly smiling with Earnest. "Come along Hunee". As we turn onto the sidewalk, "Slut, did you cum?" "No Ms.J, I said stop, that's what you want me to say when I've had to much, thank you Ms.J". Slut's voice soft and calm. "You're a good girl Slut" smiling as we walk past curious and inquisitive stares from passerbys...

• Like Like x 2
  13. justanotherslut

I know I am not the only one that is reading this story!

Oh my...can't wait for the next installment:).

• Like Like x 4
    1. Jackie_Slut
      Jackie_Slut, Sep 2, 2017
    2. Trina Spunkt
      Oh no justanotherslut, ur not the only person reading our talented Ms. Jackie's story. Its gotten me very hot already, not surprising really Ms. Jackie has always had that effect on me. i am nearly a 100% submissive bisexual cd sissy after all. i, much like slut believe i should resist Ms. Jackie at times, that i want to decline Ms. J's suggestions or requests. With some false idea that i can handle my sexual desires & appetites or that i may retain some measure of dignity. As though when faced with my own nasty, dirty sexual needs and opportunities to experience them i would stop to consider any measure of my dignity. i gave in to some nasty urges as i've been reading this, in the presence of an experienced, accomplished Domme or Dom for that matter. i know i would stand no more chance of control than slut has in this story.

Jackie_Slut likes this.
    3. justanotherslut
      justanotherslut, Feb 21, 2018
      Jackie_Slut and BAM 69 like this.
    4. Trina Spunkt
      Well...umm yes, yes jas i would very much like to read more about the sexual training and education of self control Ms. J will teach slut. Have to admit i'd really of enjoyed tasting or even licking sluts excessively wet and sloppy pussy clean after Ms. J's lesson.

Jackie_Slut likes this.
    5. justanotherslut
      Maybe Ms. J will use that idea for the next installment, seeing as Earnest seems to be busy.

justanotherslut, Feb 21, 2018
      Jackie_Slut likes this.
  14. dirtyoleman1

dirtyoleman1 Porn Star

Very nice story! Like 'justanotherslut" says, I am impatiently awaiting more chapters!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Jackie_Slut

Jackie_Slut Sex Machine

CHAPTER VI

THE ARRIVAL

Slut and I walk quietly, enjoying the smooth flow of sexual chemistry between us. She is to my right, nearly flanking, as Her leash dangles between us, grazing my hip, and Her arm, as it travels upward, perfectly between Her breasts, arriving at Her collar. Stopping at the light, and waiting to cross, neither one of us notice the people as they notice us.

Our light turning green, I look over my shoulder before moving, as the small gathering of communters begin crossing. Gazing to the cafe, I see Earnest, Slut’s man crush staring, as my playroom is only half a block away. Quietly grinning as I turn my head, stepping off the curb, Slut and I cross the street. “Ms.J, is something wrong?” Slut enquires quietly. My grin devilish beneath my sunglasses, “Nothing at all my Pet, I think things are going very well Hunee”.

Arriving at a broad and darkly stained oak door, adorned in hammered strap hinges, with a twisted iron grill viewing window. My blood red pointed nails dance over the keypad. The lock clanks loudly, as I press the latch, my playroom door swings open, cool air greets us, slightly laden with musk incense. Stepping in, my skin tingles, knowing Slut and Pussy are going to have quite the battle. Feeling Slut’s leash drawing up, i stop and turn. Slut smiling shyly and obediently, “Slut, you may enter please.” Stepping in Her grin continues, willingly accepting Her path of unknown pleasures and pain that lie before Her.

Dropping Slut’s leash from my hand, as I remove my sunglasses, dark eye liner framing my glowing green eyes. “Slut, remove Your bra, skirt, heels, you know to leave them on Your bench. I want you to join me at the verticle rack.” “Yes Ms.J.” Eagerly Slut answers as I leave the foyer, the lights activate as I cross, emitting their warm glow. Illuminating the assortments of whips, paddles, straps, and various devices for restraint.

Sliding out of my skirt, then dropping my thong panties. My fuckmeat swinging lazily in front of me. Sinking my hand between my legs, deeply grabbing whore junk, pulling until my cum laden balls nearly overtake the length of my bitch breeder. The firm tugging turning to stinging pressure, then letting my balls fall, squeezing my shank, making my knob swell and shine. Moaning softly as i remove my leather top, leaving only my corset, stockings and full length fingerless sleeves. My nipples hardening as they greet the cool air...

Slut arrives with me at the vertical rack, Her nipples hard and elongated as She goosebumps, waiting for me to speak. “Step into the rack Slut.” “Yes Ms.J.” She answers softly. Taking Her hand, raising to the shoulder height black steel bar, and passing it through the thick leather strap, fastening the buckle tightly, following suit with Her other... taking two more straps, fastening them around Her shoulders, digging into Her armpits. Now firmy affixed to the bar, Her chest bowing out deliciously. My hands finding Her narrow waist, I begin sliding Slut’s very, soaked in fuck juice, remote panties down and off Her feet. “Nice panties.” I quip. “That was NOT funny!” Slut angrily barks with a pouting tone. “Slut, I want to know, who decides, do YOU decide to cum or does PUSSY decide to cum?” Smiling as I stand before Her, holding the panties to my nose, inhaling Pussy’s sweet fragrance. “I DECIDE IF I’M GOING TO CUM!” Slut’s voice becoming defiant and stern. “What happened at the cafe Hunee?” I answer softly, nearly taunting. “That wasn’t fair... you teased me! You used Earnest to tease me!” Anger and defeat sounding in Her voice. “Fair enough then Slut. Let’s play a game. I’m going to mount your favorite wand vibrator into Pussy. If you feel you can not CONTROL Pussy from CUMMING, You will inform me, I will turn it off. After I help you settle down, we will resume. But I may not always turn it off. But I will help, distract, You from cumming. Slut, do You want to CONTROL Pussy?” My hand cupping under Her delicate chin. “Yes Ms.J”, Her voice soft and trusting.

16. justanotherslut

Oh my...please don’t let me hang on too long, I need to know can Slut actually learn to control pussy?

• Like Like x 2