1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. mikeknight

mikeknight Sex Lover

Molley was a bit startled when Dick walked in to look around. He said, he wanted to be sure that she was ok because those were strange sounds. He did a complete eye scan of her room then sniffed the air catching some scent. Molley new it must be the scent of her arousal that was getting his attention. Dick wasn't far from the bed it was easy to see the outline of his big cock pressing aginst his bottoms. She staired as it moved vividly against the material teasing her eyes.

Her pussy was already hot before he enterd the room,now it was burning a hole into the wet sheet under her bottom. Her breasts swelling at her nighty top trying to burst free. Wondering in anticpation what it would be like to feel such a big cock inside her if it could possably fit. Molley had to lick her dry lips making her breathing slow down her heart beating rapidly.

Dick started to turn away to go to his room then abruptly turned back saying want to see it again Molley? Molley thaught a second knowing if she didn't say yes there may never be another opertunity. They certainly wern't strangers any more so why not if Dick was willing. The instant Molley said yes,Dick let his bottoms drop to the floor, his enormous cock bobbing up and down in front of Molley's face. She was spellbound by its splender, such a magnificent sight.

Dick said touch it if you want, see if you like the feel of it? Molley said, it's the most beautiful I have ever, seen as her fingers reached trembeling toward his cock. One hand underneath, the other slowly stroking down the length as it jumped excitedly in her hand. Molley said,i wonder if i could ever fit even half of it inside me? Dick said, certainly when your wanting it and excited enough,probably even fit nicely in your back door if you like that?

Molley's pussy was soaking the bed even more, her little anus twitching at the thaught of his huge cock. Dick said, you know i was peeking when you took a shower? Figured if you got a look i should, your really lovely, made me get all excited, wanting to touch you too. Molley said,well it's only fair that if I do you do I guess. Dick sat down beside Molley putting his stronge arm around her shoulder. Molley was a little tense but it eased up as she concentrated on exploring his big cock.

Dick massaged her back pulling her head closer to his lap as his cock was bobbing under her nose. Molley's nighty had rode up over her bottom and she could feel Dicks stronge hands massaging her butt cheeks. She knew she was out of control now, if Dick wanted her she wouldn't stop him. His fingers probing under the hem of her nighty, down over her butt getting close to her pussy. She felt his big finger slide along her slit dipping in more and more. Then he draged the silky wetness up over her anus rimming as it twitched, needing to feel him more.

Molley couldnt resist taking the head of his huge cock in her mouth to taste his beautiful cock. It barely fit, when she sucked her tounge pressed hard aginst the bottom. A constant flow of precum filling her mouth. Dick had his fingers working Molley's pussy rapidly while the other hand worked at relaxing her anal muscles. Soon Dick was slipping rapidly in and out of Molley making her want his cock desperatly. Dicks stronge arms lifted her up turning her toward him on his lap her knees straddeling his hips.

She felt the giant head of his cock pressing against her pussy as Dick pushed her down onto him. Her pussy stretching untill she thaught it would burst, from his enormous size. Then slowly smoothly she slid down all the way,feeling his huge cock filling her more than full inside. Dick pumped her up and down on his cock faster and faster orgasam after orgasam flooding over her body.

Dick picked her up again turning her around on his lap. Slowly lowering her onto him again,his slippery cock head pressing at her anus. Molley moaned out loudly as his swollen head sliped by her anal ring thrusting faster and faster inside her. Small spurts of cum shooting into her with burning heat. Then Dick placed her on her hands and knees and took her pussy and her anus several times filling her with his hot spunk.

When Molley awoke the next morning she could hardly walk her body was soaked with sticky cium from head to toe. She took a long hot shower then went to breakfast.Dick came back from doing chores,molley said thanks for tucking me in last night,hope that wasn't the last time? Uncle Dick.........