1. Hello,

Personal info as kik, email, skype etc. is not allowed ("email is....."; “kik is same as my username”) on our forum. Please use Private Messages for it.

Personal ads with pictures or videos post in Personal and not in Pic & Movie Post.

Thank you,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. umpire2

umpire2 Share-Man of the Board

2. umpire2

3. umpire2

4. umpire2

In this pic, Trisha looks EXACTLY like my friend----it is uncanny, except that my friend's hair is a very light brown, not blonde...

View attachment

5. umpire2

This fine specimen very closely resembles one of the few girls I ever 'picked up' in a bar; about 10 years ago. She was 24 at the time and had "sworn off men" after her fiance had broken off their engagement about a month or so before I met her.

View attachment

6. umpire2

She came in with about 6 or 7 of her friends from work one night. I was there with 4 or 5 of my friends, and one of my friends (a few years older than me and married) went over and started chatting the girls up (as he was wont to do)...

View attachment

7. umpire2

After he was gone about a half an hour, I went over to see what he was up to. He was being the life of the party with all of the girls and he introduced me and they all asked me to join him. Long story short, I was still there about 2 hours after he (and about half the girls) had gone home. It was about closing time, so I walked all of the girls to their cars and saw them off.

View attachment

She was back the following week with most of her friends and it was like old home week. I spent about half the night with them (at the bar), and started talking mainly to her. This was when I got the full 'fiance-breaks-it-off' story.

8. umpire2

After missing the next week, she came back with only one of her friends the following week and I saw her again. We talked for a couple of hours again and the following week she came to the bar alone, came over to me and my friends this time and sat down next to me.

At the end of the night, we were making out in her car. I asked her, "I thought you had sworn off men?" and she said, "Well, most."

We didn't have sex that night, but she came over to my place two nights later.

View attachment

We were together about 10 times over the next two months. She was VERY hot and very good in bed....I told her I was seeing other women, and she was OK with that---she said right up front that she just wanted sex.

After two months, she broke it off. She said she was getting too attached to me and she seriously wanted to "swear off men" for a while.

I expected her to come back; she never did.

After we split, her friends came to the bar a couple of times and I asked after her, but she eventually quit her job and moved.

That was that.

9. umpire2

:rose:

10. umpire2

A wonderful girl that I "knew" nearly 10 years ago, generally reserved and sweet, but a wildcat in bed...some of the greatest sex I've had over about 4 months, but eventually she decided that she could not deal with my seeing other women. This model strongly resembles her...

View attachment

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2011
  11. umpire2

Great legs, a great ass (smaller tits than the model's) and that smile was a heart-stealer...

View attachment

12. umpire2

She didn't give me an ultimatum, but she made it clear that she really wanted it just to be us. The decision to quit was mutual and soon after she started dating another guy...

View attachment

13. umpire2

...who she eventually married. I know, because we are still friends (albeit long-distance) to this day...

View attachment

14. umpire2

Friendship or no, I still think sometimes that I'd like to get between those legs one (maybe 101 times;)) more time...

View attachment

15. umpire2

16. umpire2

17. umpire2

This is the only pic I have of this model. I wish I had more, but I don't.

Anyway, other than the fact that the woman I knew had slightly smaller boobs and much smaller nipples, this one looks just like a woman I had regular sex with for over a year, but the circumstances were strange.

I'm not going to get into how I met her, but after meeting her four times (if I remember correctly), we ended up at a motel (we were both about an hour from our homes) and had about 3 to 4 hours of outrageously hot sex.

After that, she came over to my apartment about 5 times during the day and we fucked every which way for hours at a time....before she told me she wasn't single, but was married---though separated.

This took me aback, because I did not like that kind of situation much, but she 'talked me into it', and, after all, I was having sex with----if I remember correctly---3 other women at the time.

View attachment

I did not press her about the separation thing during the next few months while we continued to have sex at my place about once or twice a week (always just the two of us, although once I had sex with her sandwiched in between having sex with 2 other girls the same day)....

Then, in bed one day she tells me that she was not really separated, but her husband knew about us and she told him all the details of our sex and how big my cock was and it really got him off...

18. umpire2

On one hand, that really got me hot, thinking about her in bed with her husband, fucking, while she's telling him about how hot it was having sex with me...

...but on the other hand, I was leery and I told her so.

She continued to tell me it was all right, but if I wanted to break it off, she would understand.

Right after that, I did not see her for about a month, then she showed up one day out of the blue, bringing me some cookies she had baked (I am a sucker for cookies) and we ended up having sex all afternoon.

After that the next time we met, she said that to prove it was OK, she called her husband and had me chat on the phone with him for a few minutes. That was weird...

View attachment

..but it seemed like he really didn't mind me fucking his wife. She told me that he would ask for details and she would tell him how she loved sucking on my cock and how great it felt to have me in her because I was so much thicker than he was.

OK, I thought to myself.

It was either the next time we were having sex or the time after that that she started telling me that she had had 3 previous MMF threesomes with her husband and he really got off on that, seeing her fuck other guys. She told me that her husband had brought over one of his friends from work the first time and that she had started making out with the friend and eventually fucked him while her husband watched. That this guy had a cock about 9 inches long, a good 3 inches bigger than her husband, although not really thick, and she loved fucking him and her husband loved watching and then joining in.

They had fucked with this guy several times, but then he had gotten a steady girlfriend and those threesomes had ended. After that, she and her husband had had threesomes with two other guys----one they met together in a bar and another one a couple of years earlier that she had met and fucked for a while herself (like her situation with me), before getting together with her husband. Both of those had been one-time things and she and her husband wanted to do it again.

19. umpire2

She said again a few times that he husband got really excited hearing how she got off on my cock and that the other two guys were about the same size as her husband.

She wanted to know if I was willing to do it.

I was a bit hesitant, but I had had one MMF threesome before with a guy and his girlfriend and it had gone well, so my only concern was whether her husband expected to do anything with ME!

She said, oh, no, he was not bi or anything, he just got really hot and horny seeing her fuck other guys.....so, I ended up agreeing.

I saw her and just the two of us fucked a couple of other times before we arranged the threesome at their house.

View attachment

(For having only one pic, this story is going on a lot longer than I figured...)

Anyway, long story short, it did NOT go well. We hung around and talked for a while and everything seemed fine, but once we moved on to sex, it gradually got weird.

He started out fascinated, watching, playing with his cock and she sucked on him a bit, but then when she really turned her attention on me and, between my eating her out and making her cum a couple of times and then when she climbed on my cock and immediately started going nuts on it (like she usually did) and crying how fucking great it was and having multiple orgasms on it, I could see her husband starting to get pissed. He lost his hard-on and got angry with her because she could not get it fully up again with her hand or her mouth. He started to get nasty, and that was all for me.

How do you NOT be rude when things turn like that? I tried to be nice and hung around about another 15 or 20 minutes, but then said I had to go.

20. umpire2

She called me the next day and said she was sorry and really embarrassed, but it wouldn't happen again.

I told her it wouldn't because I wasn't going back there.

About a week later, she came around my place again unexpectedly and (I am weak) we had sex again and talked and she admitted that her husband got jealous because she was enjoying fucking me TOO much and neglecting him. This did not seem like the scenario I had been told to expect.

View attachment

She said, though, that she could still keep seeing me herself.

She was so good in bed, so kinky, so tight, had such great rhythm and came so much and so often with me that I talked myself into thinking that it was OK....

...but.....

I did see her and had sex with her one more time after that, but then she admitted to me that her husband didn't know and had forbade her to see me anymore.

That was enough for me. She was willing to risk playing around behind her husband's back, but I wasn't. So we broke it off.

I admit that I talked to her once in a while for a few months, and even had phone sex with her once, but after that, she tried to convince me to meet her again and I said no.

Memories....