1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. mikeknight

mikeknight Sex Lover

I had just bought a place outside of town away from the sounds of cars and loud people. A day after I had settled in the vacant house across the street was getting a new occupant. There was a young woman in her thirties with a teenage daughter. It appeared she must be a single Mom, no men around or manly things that I could see being brought into the house. I walked over to introduce myself and offer to be of assistance if they needed some. They woman said she was Sally, her daughters name was Amy. Not a real friendly woman but she was polite, probably a little shy of strangers in a new area.

Amy was a sweet young thing, a bit shy but frequently watching me and doing a lot of subconscious teen flirting. I told then they were welcome to use my pool any time they wanted or be introduced to any of the other neighbors I had previously made acquaintance with. I was guessing that Amy was around sixteen, still girlish yet visually filling her clothing in a ripening manor. I invited them over for dinner if they wanted, Sally said OK but they had to do a lot more unpacking first. We agreed that eight was a good time and I would have a nice Italian meal ready and waiting when they arrived.

I got the house I good order, had the table set for three with drinks to be decided on when they came over for dinner. Sally and Amy arrived promptly at eight, with bright new dresses and freshly washed hair. I thanked them for dressing up but assured them it was only formal. they didn't need to go to the extra trouble just for dinner with me. I offered drinks, Sally decided on a Gin Tonic, Amy wanted a Wine Cooler but her Mom said, no, she was to young for alcohol drinks still. Amy settled for a Coke obviously a bit upset she couldn't be more lady like with the Wine.

Dinner was filled with compliments from the ladies on my great cooking skills. I was faltered, thanking them for the compliments. Sally was obviously tired after dinner from a long stressful day of moving but we did talk a little about our being single and liking the new neighborhood. After we had cleared the table, I asked if they would stay long enough to watch a movie or take a dip in the pool. Sally was to tired for a swim but she agreed to watch one good comedy movie to make Amy happy. Sally was nearly falling asleep during the movie so they decided to watch it another time and headed home after some more thanks. Saying they would see me tomorrow after some well needed rest.

I turned in for the night feeling good about having met Sally And Amy, looking foreword to seeing them again tomorrow. I awoke early did my usual house duties then relaxed on the front deck overlooking the street. I could see Sally working away inside putting up new curtains while Amy was looking very bored with the project. Sally and Amy both came out front for a while so I went over to ask how they were progressing at settling in. Sally was happy with the progress so far, Amy more interested in finding something more fun to fill her time.

The swim was offered again bit Sally said maybe tonight she would take me up on the offer. Amy was of coarse ready now so Sally said if I didn't mind keeping an eye on her she could. Sally was more interested in getting the work done before she enjoyed her self so it was not still to do later. Sally said Amy could get on a swim suit and come over in a few minutes while I went to the patio by the pool to sip ice tea and wait to play life guard.

As I sat day dreaming Amy came dashing around the walk to the pool with a big smile and a hello. When I greeted her I couldn't help but notice that her swim wear must not have been approved by her Mom before she came over. It was obviously outgrown by at least two sizes. How Amy got into it without it ripping evaded my imagination, the seams were stretched to the Max in all areas of the two piece outfit.

Luckily Amy didn't model it to much before she dove in the pool, there was little of her budding body that wasn't very easily visualized. Amy dove and swam for about twenty minutes then cam up on the patio to dry on the lounge chair opposite me. Her tea cup sized breasts overflowing the tiny top she had on, her bottoms so tight when wet that they showed her puffy labia centered with a narrow line running down her slit. It was easy to see her pert cherry nipples and I was certain her bottoms were showing a tiny budding clit at the top of her slit.

Amy looked relaxed as she drip dried on the lounger, often I saw her lick her lips to make them wet. She did look very sexy as well as very ripe and fertile for a blossoming young woman. I hadn't realized my admiring her had given me a rather good sized erection until I saw Amy staring intently at the bulge in my shorts. I blushed at the thought then saw Amy give me a very big smile, then back to her staring at my bulge. I figured as long as she was staring I would too, I moved a little in hopes of hiding the bulge but only managed to make it more visible. Interestingly Amy moved too and spread her legs about a foot apart, it was a wonder her pussy didn't fall right out of her tight bottoms.

We sat admiring each other, obviously Amy was getting a bit aroused as well as much more flirty. Teasing me with her eyes, then even running her finger down over her pussy and bringing it suggestively to her mouth and licking her finger. She must have seem my cock bobbing when she did that by the sound of the naughty little giggle she as making. It was about time for her Mom to come over so I took a quick dip in the pool to cool down. I was sure that this was only the beginning of Amy's visits without her Mom around. Who knows what wonders time would create....................