1. Hello,

Personal info as kik, email, skype etc. is not allowed ("email is....."; “kik is same as my username”) on our forum. Please use Private Messages for it.

Personal ads with pictures or videos post in Personal and not in Pic & Movie Post.

Thank you,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. sensualgeek

sensualgeek Newcumer

I need advise.

Background Info: I am a submissive and I’ve known this since I was 14. I have never been a D/s relationships but I have good understanding of what I want, need and desire. -- When I hit a rough finanical spot, I switched and became a pro Domme (non-sexual) for a month (the Domme thing is another story… lol). Needless to say, I was good Domme, I had a nice following, but I found it to be every empty because there was no mental connection. Additionally, I got back in the black. So I returned to my heart’s desire and I reassumed my natural role of submissive.

Present Day: My vanilla ex-boyfriend, who is naturally very dominant, (we still love each other) recently called me. During our relationship, he learned that I was into D/s but was never comfort because he didn’t know what to do. He informed that since our breakup he had met women who turned out to submissives. He was very frank and let me know that had tried some things but he was still emotionally attached to me. He wants to get back together.

The Opportunity: Now my ex is tough, dominate, macho, latino man, but he suggested that he submit to me, so he can understand what I need and want. (Oh, I love him…) And he told me to do it for real and to not have the kid gloves on. Eventually, he will assume the Master roll and he looks forward to becoming my first master.

Now I had some good Domme experiences in the past but I want to make this good for him and us. Can any one offer me any advise? Give me stories to read or have any experiences to share? Thank you all in advance for sharing and for helping me make this work this time round. Be prosperous.

sensual geek AKA queenie

2. artep

artep Sex Machine

Well, i can't help you with that. Although I'm not into the D/s business ;) I have no idea what it is to be submissive. I tend to be a litlle (or even more than a little) dominant. Let's just say things happen the way I want them to happen.:D

Be really careful and think it over very good before getting back together with your ex! There probably is a good reason why you are ex-es!

It's fine that you take on this role as a sub but don't let him abuse you. Physical and emotional.

Good luck.
    :rose: artep

3. Roxanne

Roxanne Amateur

He does not need to "submit" to you in order to learn how to be your Master, hun. You can be his submissive and help him along in his Dominant role just fine.

Have him read "The Loving Dominant" by John Warren, Ph.D. It was out of print for a few years, but greenery press printed a second edition. It also has a full list of interesting books in the back.

Play safe ;)

4. Pericles

Pericles Incendiary Instigator and Sensitive Sage

Damn. I thought your name was sensual greek. What a letdown. :(