1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. curiousgirl

curiousgirl No straight lines. Insistently curious.

Yea, another Colorado person!! Welcome to the forum, mmonster.

2. Cockateer

Cockateer Connoisseur of Women

Well, I could list many more reasons why I love this woman... :rolleyes:

3. Cockateer

You know what? They banned Curly Wurly (or Leckerschmecker, that was the German name) in the late seventies here in Germany, because dentists cried havoc. It seems you were not the only one who lost a filling.

I hardly ever join any of the discussions in GD, mostly because they are useless. I already spend too much time on the net, you know. And I'm not interested in starting fights with reactionary Obama bashers etc.

BTW, I like how you act on XNXX, carry on this way!

4. Knight5648

Knight5648 Sex Machine

Thank you Mr Cockateer.......I'm glad to be part of the XNXX community...

5. Obscene Cupcake

Obscene Cupcake sexy fluffzilla

there is no thread for that O-o

6. Drifter.1

Drifter.1 Sex Machine

As a newbie, I've tried to have something to say before I post. And, I try not to drool.

7. Lioness

Lioness A Fun Flirty Frisky Friendly Felion

One had to be versed in math to join?? I would've passed on that! Sex has always been my favorite subject!! ;)

8. Cockateer

Yes, I've noticed that in the meantime. I hope the admin can be convinced to install something like that again.

Don't worry, you're doing a good job.

You got me wrong, nobody had to study math. It all happened automatically.

When I mentioned that it's too complicated for XNXX I was referring to the sheer size of this board. vBulletin is limited, and I think sometimes the software is hitting the wall.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2010
  9. christina2706

christina2706 Dark Haired Beauty

I feel the same way! I was pretty quiet in the beginning and I've slowly been getting in on the action more and more but it feels like a pretty tight knit group. I asked one of the regulars about how accepting the group can be and he told me to just keep posting and be myself and I'll eventually get to know the regulars while becoming one myself. :)

10. cijababe

cijababe Virtual Mistress

I lurked for months on the games forum before I ventured here to GD - in fact it was probably near a year :laughing:

Slow and steady............

11. Cockateer

Slow and steady, and a success story. :):rose:

12. cijababe

Thanks cockateer - I managed to survive with only a handful of negative reactions....

13. Baron Von Spankme

Baron Von Spankme Sex Lover

I cant see anyone giving you a negative reaction :D
    I mean really...WTF

14. cijababe

Baron, you have done well, fitted right in so far. I think I got slapped down early on and retreated - the usual dickheads that feel it's their duty to be rude to noobs. Then recently I was accused of doling out home spun wisdom but I shrugged it off - the poster was entitled to his opinion and it didn't bother me as noone else picked up on it. I have been pleasantly surprised at all the interesting (and perverted :excited: ) people I have met here.

15. Baron Von Spankme

Baron Von Spankme Sex Lover

A dirty mind is a terrible thing to waist...

16. Cockateer

And anyway, I think life would be boring without some thrill. :excited:

17. Lioness

Lioness A Fun Flirty Frisky Friendly Felion

Ahhh ok...when I saw "algorithm" and the percentage, my brain kinda went %-).

18. cijababe

I'm not fond of maths either - the figures do a little dance in my head and get jumbled up - the numeral equivalent of dyslexia I suppose.

19. richief

richief The Curly Wurly Man In XNXX Heaven

So if I say 8 inches there is a good chance you will get it confused with 6 inches.:cool::excited:

20. cijababe