1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Jack86

Jack86 Sex Lover

as mentioned before in my previous experience, my sister and I are extremely close and still are today

So, I had broke up for Christmas at college when I was 16 and my sister was at university. Mom and dad were still working so the family had decided I could visit my sister for a few nights until we both returned home for the holidays.
    Dad dropped me at the coach station, and I made the two-hour coach trip to Manchester where my sister would collect me.
    For the whole journey, I thought about what we previously did at the pool a few months back and predicted what could happen over the next few days.
    I arrived at the station and was greeted with a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek.
    We walked back to her campus talking about everything, except our sexual relationship.
    She took me to meet a friend’s room who lived in the apartment next to hers and even allowed me to have a beer that she bought for my visit.
    It was getting late and we made our way to her room next door. She told me to carry on ahead while she said goodnight to her friend. I made my way in and changed into a pair shorts and t-shirt to sleep in.
    As I was laying out my sleeping bag on the floor, she entered the room and said that I could take the bed. I was happy with that as it looked much comfier.
    I got myself into bed and she took her trainers of as she sat at her desk.
    “Happy to be here Mr?” She asked me. “Absolutely!” I replied.
    She stood and looked very calmly at me.
    “Me too!” she said.
    With that, she stood up and and took her t-shirt off and made me squirm in shyness.
    She lowered her jeans as if everything was perfectly normal and stood staring at me in her navy blue matching underwear.
    I suddenly went hard and craved for her to take care of me.
    She licked her fingers and and reached down into her underwear and started rubbing herself.
    “Well there’s a few surprises in store for you,” she told me as she walked towards the bed.
    She didn’t hold back and pulled the duvet back. She straddled me and started licking my lips and tongue.
    The subtle groans and heavy breathing instantly made me solid hard.
    She lowered my shorts, gripped my cock and wrapped it in the inside of her soft-fabric underwear.
    She gently rubbed up and down me and and whispered “take it off and suck them please”
    I lowered the cups around her tits and took a mouthful. She moand louder and ground me harder as I tried to work my tongue around her nipples. I groped her bum and couldn’t resists to put pressure on her ass hole.
    A loud, sudden groan came from her mouth right before she told me that I could do anything I wanted to her. Based on my turn ons, I asked her to 69 me.
    She took everything off and slowly turned her back and ass on me. Not being able to see, I could only feel my cock being fully immersed in her mouth and the sight of the back of her head slowly moving up and down.
    I didn’t delay and forced my face in between her ass cheeks and ate her ass as if my life depended on it. I reached down underneath and still managed to play with her nipples.
    After a good 5 minutes of oral, she turned back around and lowered herself on my cock. She quietly moaned and rode me thoroughly. Her hair was over her face and looked as if she was in total ecstasy.
    I told her I was ready to shoot, and just in time, she dismounted, took me in her mouth and swallowed what I gave her.
    She still hadn’t finished and told me “ I’ll do you something special”
    She turned off the light, and sat on my face as I lay there.
    Gently, she fucked my face and massaged her own clit. She quietly moaned and moaned until I felt her legs calmp my head and cream in and around my mouth.
    She knelt trembling above me until she rolled next to me and cuddled up.
    I lay awake for the rest of the night in disbelievement.
    “What the fuck!” I thought.

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Jack86

Jack86 Sex Lover

Thanks Mich.
    yeah, I’ll keep adding them when I get the chance. I had one previous to this in case you’re interested.
    Thanks again.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Jack86

Jack86 Sex Lover

My new experience is up :0)

Non-fiction incest - experience 6