1. Hello,

Personal info as kik, email, skype etc. is not allowed ("email is....."; “kik is same as my username”) on our forum. Please use Private Messages for it.

Personal ads with pictures or videos post in Personal and not in Pic & Movie Post.

Thank you,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. goodboss

goodboss Sex Lover

Take food and water. No matter where you are, sex takes a lot out of you (literally and mentally). If you’re on the beach, in the wilderness or even in your own backyard, it is no fun to be panting on the ground with no water in sight. Running around looking for food and water will take all the fun out of your activity. We suggest you take lots of water and keep it handy. Also take food-refreshing food like fruit, cold sandwiches and anything else that will help you get your energy back. With more energy you can get it on again, or start the journey back home.

2. goodboss

goodboss Sex Lover

Pack paper towels, band-aids, and water to rinse off with. Sex is a messy business. There's so much body fluid exchanged that people usually take showers shortly after sex. Its no fun to be sweaty and dirty and put on your clothes again. We’d advise you to take extra water and paper towels to rinse off with. Also pack some band-aids and first aid amenities for an emergency. You should be having sex without worrying about anything else around you.

3. goodboss

goodboss Sex Lover

4. goodboss

goodboss Sex Lover

5. goodboss

goodboss Sex Lover

6. goodboss

goodboss Sex Lover

7. goodboss

goodboss Sex Lover

8. goodboss

goodboss Sex Lover

9. goodboss

goodboss Sex Lover

It’s the summer, which means that it’s time for camping season. Which means, in turn, that it’s time for having sex in tent season. Which is great. Text sex is one of the great experiences you will have. But also, things could get dangerous out there if you’re not prepared. First of all, you’re not dealing with the normal comforts of something like, say, a bed and a blanket and what-not. You are on the damn ground. And that isn’t always the best place to have your sex, because the hardness of the land. Oh, also, you’re in the outdoors where there are plenty of other hazards you have to be prepared for.

outdoorsex1Which is why today we’re heading to the great and vital Men’s Fitness, where they have a whole bunch of tips for how to have the most successful outdoor sex adventure you can. For example, among their tips:

2. Think like a boy scout.

Here are the three most important words to keep in mind when it comes to sex outdoors: Always. Be. Prepared. Sure, it seems obvious now, but nothing is worse than stripping down and realizing you forgot a condom—or worse yet, bug spray. “At a minimum, bring a blanket or sheet, some insect repellent if you’re in the woods, and sunblock if you’re on the beach. “You want sweet memories to remind you of your adventure, not painful burns on your ass.”

Head on over to the link to check out the rest, and then head on out into the wilderness to get yourself some of that great, great nature sex. Oh, and watch out for those red ants. They bite mighty terrible.
    [​IMG]

10. goodboss

goodboss Sex Lover

[​IMG]
    survey found that women are exploring the great outdoors more than ever by going public with sex.

PERCENT OF WOMEN WHO’VE HAD SEX IN A CAR: 73%
    HOW TO DO IT: Body-generated steam won’t fog up the windows for about seven minutes, so before you get to backseat business, shut each of your winter coat sleeves into the top corners of each back seat door, creating two makeshift curtains. Also remember that the sun also sets earlier in winter, meaning there’s more time for you to take advantage of the ambient darkness.

PERCENT OF WOMEN WHO’VE HAD SEX IN A PUBLIC PARK: 36%
    HOW TO DO IT: When it comes to public parks, size matters. The bigger, more vegetated the park, the better, but don’t rely solely on Mother Nature for cover. Bring a variety of blankets for both warmth and privacy. In an isolated or forested area, get in between the blankets in the spoon position. Even if interlopers get curious from afar, it will appear you two are innocently cuddling.

PERCENT OF WOMEN WHO’VE HAD SEX AT THE OFFICE: 22%
    HOW TO DO IT: Visits by loved ones are common during the holiday season. If you have your own office, tell your coworkers that your partner is coming to quickly drop something off. If your office is openly laid out, best to “work late” and have your partner stop by once everyone has left for the day. Either way, note the schedule of the cleaning personnel.

PERCENT OF WOMEN WHO’VE HAD SEX ON THEIR DAILY COMMUTE: 11%
    HOW TO DO IT: Everyone’s commute is different, and each provides its own obstacles and risk factors. Whether you walk, bike, drive or train to work, you can always take a little detour for something other than coffee. The next day you commute to work, make note of hidden spaces, alleys and compartments suitable to fit two bodies, and remember: adrenaline is the new caffeine.

PERCENT OF WOMEN WHO’VE HAD SEX ON A PLANE: 3%
    HOW TO DO IT: Don’t expect your admission into the mile-high club to be an easy (or comfortable) one. The only sane way to pull this one off is on a long, overseas flight after dinner when the lights go down, and everyone reclines into sleep. One-by-one, sneak to the plane’s rear bathroom and make it quick. As a precaution, bring an air sickness bag along with you, so if there’s any knocking, you can pretend that one of you is sick, and the other is just being a caring partner.

Having sex in the bedroom all the time is like eating at home all the time—you know what you’re going to get, you’ve have it a thousand times, and it does little more than fulfill a primitive, biological need. However, when you get out and taste new places, you diversify your pallet, broaden your horizons and treat yourself to an experience worth boasting about.

Now that you have everything it’s time to start sexting your partner to get him or her as excited as you are! And when you take things back indoors, surprise your partner with the Indulge Me Pleasure Set, the most exhilarating way to fan the flames of your newfound adventurer spirit and celebrate.

11. goodboss

goodboss Sex Lover

Sex in outside places makes us feel naughty - just make sure you don't get caught, if a policeman catches you he will arressted for indecent behaviour or something like that. But your idea is quite
    a healthy and normal idea and thing to do. It's that slight feeling of being naughty and doing something that we're not supposed to do.

Where do you live? are you by the sea, that is why I ask. A beach with the waves lapping in the background at night of course, is very romantic to both persons. If your not near the sea, then how about a park (not right out in the open though). You could perhaps take a picnic and wine with you, something like little delicate sandwiches and two glass for wine or even champagne.

Always make sure the surroundings are pretty, and naturally you want it to be a warm night, you will go nowhere with your girl if your attempting to literally freeze the britches off her.

There are probably a lot of pretty area's around you where you live, so choose one of those, but do make it a romantic occasion for you both. You'll both probably have a lot of giggling and laughter when you do this, for like I say, it makes us feel naughty. Grown up or not, its still fun to be naughty now and then.

Good Luck and have fun.

12. goodboss

goodboss Sex Lover

13. goodboss

goodboss Sex Lover

14. goodboss

goodboss Sex Lover

15. 40MILF

40MILF 2,000 photos and counting!

We have sex outside as much as possible.....it's pretty easy to find a secluded spot or just jump in the back of our vehicle as needed. We had the windows tinted so dark you can literally fuck full throttle without detection.....

We had met for lunch one day near my work and were both so bothered that we crawled in the back and he was fucking me over the seat...all the while people walked right by....you can see out some but not in.

There's just something primal about it....and he usually takes me from behind....it's a bit more convenient and outdoors it just feels like the natural position.....

IMG_1304.JPG

16. Rixer

Rixer Horndog

I didn't know outdoor sex was so complicated.....

17. goodboss

goodboss Sex Lover

18. goodboss

goodboss Sex Lover

19. goodboss

goodboss Sex Lover

20. goodboss

goodboss Sex Lover