1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. mikeknight

mikeknight Sex Lover

Penny was so hot the attraction out weighed the thoughts of my sisters wrath if she could read my mind. Her cart wheels pulled her shorts up so tight in her crotch I could read her pussy lips like Braille, wishing she lost her balance and landed on my face. It didn't take long for me to realize that Penny knew what she was doing, also she was more than aware that she was making me really horny. She tired of the cart wheels then decided to do some toe touches for my entertainment, of course her bottom was directed toward me. Each time she bent down her pussy seemed to pop right out at my face flashing a nice little wet spot that certainly wasn't perspiration.
    She was getting a bit tired so Penn came over sitting beside me, her panting breaths making her hard nipples poke from her halter top. Penny smiled real wide when she saw me starring at her hard nipples. She obviously liked the thrill of teasing her Uncle and making him get a hard on. I gad to tell Penny that she should take it easy with the teasing, I am only human and it had been far to long since my girl friend split. Penny laughed saying it's fun and I love seeing you get all big and hard it makes me get butterflies in my belly.
    The boys are always teasing me to make me all hot and wet, but my Mom keeps me from dating so I can't have sex yet. I want it so bad some times it hurts but I never get a chance to find out what its like to feel like a real woman. I told Penny I understand how you feel, if I wasn't your Uncle you can bet I'd be trying real hard to get in your shorts. Your a living doll, the sexiest yes candy iv ever seen sweetie. I hoped I'd make her feel better but apparently all I did was make her more aroused. Penny started to rub her legs very close to her pussy, only a matter of time before she had to slip a hand in her pants to relieve her distress.
    Definitely not the thing to be doing in the public park sitting beside her Uncle for sure. I told Penny we should go back to my place and pass time until it was time to walk her home later. I said when we get to my place you can ease your arousal problem in privacy, rather than be embarrassed in public. Penny asked if would help her with her problem? I didn't say, no only we can talk about it when we get there if we need to. For now my main objective was to not be making a public exposition with my niece Penny.
    It was only a ten minute walk home, even in that short time Penny was going crazy with so much excess desire burning a hole in her shorts. The more she teased for me to help her fix her problem the worse my cock throbbed in my pants. At the very least when she was solving her arousal I was going to need to do something about mine. Choking the chicken certainly didn't feel like my best option, but any relief at this point was better than nothing.
    It seemed to take an eternity to walk the short distance to the house, we both sighed a breath of relief when we were finally inside and the door was shut and locked. I thought Penny would dash to the privacy of the bed room or bath to relieve her frustration. Instead she grabbed me around the neck pressing her body against mine with all her strength, her hands gripping me like a vise. When I tried to push her away her hips gyrated into my erection with lusting desire. My knees were ready to give out as I made my way tot he sofa with Penny holding on even tighter. I managed to fall back onto the sofa, Penny landed right on my lap with her knees beside my hips her hot pubic mound still humping at my erection.
    I tried to move her off me again, Penny saying, no I wont let you go, you have to help me Uncle. When I said I'd help a little Penny started kissing franticly, my cock telling me that I was going to be helping her a lot more than a little before she went home. When I began returning her kisses Penny melted in my arms and the word, no had vanished from our vocabularies. My heart raced, my breathing was as wild as hers as we kissed with growing hunger for more. My hands had Penny's top off as I filled my eyes with her delicious breasts, that soon were filling my lusting hunger. Nipples swelling to new heights of arousal as my lips sucked them feverishly, nipping them gently with my teeth.
    Penny moved her leg over mine pressing her knee against my aching cock, grinding her hot pussy into my leg making the wetness penetrate to my flesh. I slipped my hand in the back of her shorts squeezing her bottom cheeks loving the wondrous soft feeling of her tender sweet ass. They slid off easily, Penny eagerly lifting to allow me to push them to the floor. Her soft mound hair entwining over my fingers moist with her rising passion. The feel of her pussy, so hot and soft, soaked with silky lubrication, one touch of my finger in her slit made her scream with delight.
    I had to take my pants off too, my cock was in great pain from the restrictive clothing. Penny's eyes gleamed with excitement when she saw my rigid cock jumping with lust for her. She stroked it gently exploring its full splendor as I guided her head closer to my burning need for her. Penny new what to do when I rubbed the precum soaked head over her lips, a few licks and her mouth took me half way into her mouth. Quickly learning how to use her tongue on the sensitive places as she sucked diligently awakening the steady flow of orecum into her mouth. Laying down beside her my fingers teasing her pussy lips, flicking at her budding clit.
    The aroma of her pussy filled my senses, the sweetness of her soft pussy began to fill my mouth. Sucking as her silky lips, drinking her sweet nectar as it began to poor from her love tunnel into my mouth. Her incessant sucking making me ready to shoot loads of cum down her sweet throat if I didn't stop soon. Sliding off the sofa I knelt between Penny's legs kissing her belly, sucking wildly at her breasts. I garbed my cock rubbing the head against her pussy lips and over her clit teasing her desires higher. Penny began to slid her body down so her pussy could have my cock.
    I pulled back slightly, she pushed down more toward me whimpering with desperate need. Moving into her only a little my cock head slid smoothly over her silk as her pussy lips surrounded my cock head. So soft and creamy smooth, her hot pussy clinging to my cock milking with every rippling spasm of her hunger. Penny slid off the sofa nearly unconscious onto my smooth silky shaft, pushing past her hymen easily. One small moment of tension and Penny was all the way on me, her impalement all that kept her from falling to the floor.
    Penny's orgasms came so fast they were multi orgasmic, my cock swelled inside her whom as fiery quakes of cum shot up my shaft squirting deep inside Penny. With each squirt her pussy clung milking another squirt as she filled to over flowing with my hot seed. We lay there for an hour as I strokes Penny's hair kissing her all over her lovely body. We showered then dressed for the walk to her house, Penny only said it was wonderful, can I come over more often if Mom lets me? All I said was, yes..................