1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. mikeknight

mikeknight Sex Lover

One of those typical Friday's with no weekend plans other than watching the local female talent stroll by. The park was the most comfortable place to relax and enjoy the view. Nice love seat benches, the cool breeze off the river and a lot of eye candy. I had sat for nearly an hour when I saw a familiar figure coming down the jogging path. Dear sister Jane with my precious niece Alice, Jane was a great sister, quite a Tom boy in her youth. Now happily married with a rich idiot for a husband and two lovely kids, Alice and Danny.

Danny was away working for the summer earning money for his education. Alice had two more years before graduating and planning her further education. We lived in the same area but seldom saw each other because of our conflicting schedules. I was total amazed at how much Alice had blossomed since last time I saw her, springing from a twiggy to a hotty almost over night.

Jane was in a big rush as usual so our conversation was very brief, expressing that she had to take the car in for repairs today. Alice wanted to stay and enjoy the park rather than sit waiting for auto repairs in a hot garage. Alice suggested to her Mom that she could hang out with me then later this evening I could walk her home. Giving me and her Mom a chance to catch up on family affairs later in the day. Jane agreed that was more fun than watching car repairs so she allowed Alice to stay with me as long as I kept a close eye on her.

Keeping an eye on Alice was no problem, keeping my hands off her was the difficult thing. My once little niece was becoming one beautiful piece of eye candy, breasts that strained at her little red halter top seeking recognition. A heart shaped tight ass that seemed to be bursting with ripeness from her yellow shorts begging to be squeeze. If Jane ever knew what I was thinking about Alice I'd be a dead man in a heart beat. No doubt if Danny had half a brain he would be checking his own daughter out when Jane wasn't looking. But I doubt he was observing enough to pay attention to any delicious detail.

Alice had changed a lot in growing up physically and emotionally, flirting often unconsciously. Modeling her lovely body to express her maturing feelings that she definitely wanted every one to be aware of. Alice still had that girlish giggly attitude, full of energy trying to burn off the excess sensitivity that would become sexual energy if not constantly exercised. Alice had the sweetest smile, batting those big eye lashes that drew attention to her big brown eyes. Alice got a little excited when I commented about how beautiful she was getting, blushed a lot, then started doing cart wheels across the grass.

She was truly breath taking, beautiful, niece or not she made my cock bulge with lust wanting a little piece of Alice. I think I'd have walked across town eagerly just to sniff the last chair she sat in, probably chew the seat right off her bike if I had the opportunity...........​