1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. imported__2355

imported__2355 Ungodly Intelligent And Attractive

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/11/it...distance-themselves-from-trumps-inner-circle/

FACEBOOK, U.S. NEWS
    ‘It’s every man for himself’: Targets of Mueller probe try to distance themselves from Trump’s inner circle

ELIZABETH PREZA
    03 NOV 2017 AT 15:29 ET

A source who is currently being questioned as part of special counsel Robert Mueller’s ongoing investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election and collusion with the Trump campaign said “it’s every man for himself” when it comes to the probe, CBS reports.

According to CBS, the particular source once steadfastly dismissed any coordination between Trump’s campaign and Russia. Now, he appears to have changed that tune.

“I do believe the Russians interfered or tried to interfere,” the source—who maintains his innocence—admitted. But he added when it comes to other people in the Trump campaign, he doesn’t “know what they were doing” and “whatever those people did, that’s on them.”

The source’s change of heart came less than a week after Mueller’s office unsealed indictments against Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his deputy Rick Gates. Monday, it was also revealed former Trump aide George Papadopoulos has been working as a “proactive cooperator” with the FBI since his arrest in July.

A separate source told CBS the whole Trump White House and business empire are under Mueller’s microscope. “I think everyone in the entire circle is potentially a target,” the source said, listing former national security adviser Michael Flynn, his son Michael Flynn Jr., former Trump aide Carter Page, longtime Trump lawyer Michael Cohen and Trump’s son-in-law and top adviser Jared Kushner as among those the special counsel is likely targeting.

2. shootersa

shootersa Frisky Feline

!!
    Has Clinton left the country?