1. Hello,

Personal info as kik, email, skype etc. is not allowed ("email is....."; “kik is same as my username”) on our forum. Please use Private Messages for it.

Personal ads with pictures or videos post in Personal and not in Pic & Movie Post.

Thank you,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. handfullofbody

handfullofbody Sex Lover

P
    Pm me, I have great ideas for both.

• Like Like x 1
  2. XxalexisxX

XxalexisxX Amateur

I need breeding

• Like Like x 8
    1. cockasorus
      Oh God yes baby that's what this daddy is into

Attached Files:

cockasorus, Apr 10, 2019
      SubCutie likes this.
  3. Funnygerlxxxx

Funnygerlxxxx Amateur

Hot

4. Frederick Hollins

Frederick Hollins The 4th Planet

There’s nowt as strange as folk

5. Nflfuck

Nflfuck Newcumer

Yes you do...let Daddy fill your fuck hole full of cum.

6. Nflfuck

Nflfuck Newcumer

Come to lower Alabama I'd love to breed you

1. jarocks
      i bet those country girls start looking damned cute nice and early down there in alabama. ;) cut off jean shorts framing a firm young round ass. bikini top cupping small budding breasts MMM

jarocks, Jun 4, 2019
      Nflfuck likes this.
  7. Frederick Hollins

Well, wtf

8. Frederick Hollins

What a sad bitch

9. lscotte67

lscotte67 Amateur

I would see you walking down the street and noticed its a regular thing for you. I hide in a secluded area for you. When i see you coming i prepare. I jump out of the woods your to shocked to do anything. I have my knife and its at your throat. I tell you to behave and you might make it out of this. I gag you blind fold you and put handcuffs on you. My dog is jumping around us. I lead you into the wouds we walk around a quarter mile to a long deserted building i push you in and take off the blindfold. You look around and start realizing whats happening and cry somemore. I tell you to. Stop it and you just might enjoy what we are going to do. i tell you it's going to happen no matter what you may think so relax. I start removing your clothes all the while touching you and tell you what i am going to do. I really start getting into your body getting your nipples real hard and fingering your pussy. Your body betrays you your getting wet and moaning. I pull my cock out and tell you if you bite me either i will cut your throat or my dog will rip you to pieces. You suck my cock like a pro. I pull out and go for your pussy you beg.me to use a rubber i don't. i start to slide my 9inch cock into you ut your to small. I finally get the head and you crying its to big it hurts. But your pussy is flowing. i sit like that for a moment then I put everything i have into it a d i bottom out. You're screaming in pain i sit still you get accustom to my size and i start to fuck you good. You really start to enjoy yourself. Your moaning gets louder and you cum on my cock and i start cummimg and you go off as a rocket. I get up a d get stool i pick you up and drape you over the stool. My dog automatically comes over and starts licking you from asshole to pussy you start protesting and screaming my dog jumps up and start pumping your still wiggling around and my dog doesn't like that and grabs you y the neck and growls. you settle down and he hits his spot. You are crying and he is pumping you so fast and growing in size. You calm down and start enjoying again. You start cum.ing and screaming good doggy fuck me. He is getting his knot into you your eyes are popping out a d he is in. Again you start cumming as he fucks you. Then you feel his sperm so hot and so much you cum again.

• Winner Winner x 1