1. Hello,

Personal info as kik, email, skype etc. is not allowed ("email is....."; “kik is same as my username”) on our forum. Please use Private Messages for it.

Personal ads with pictures or videos post in Personal and not in Pic & Movie Post.

Thank you,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. umpire2

umpire2 Share-Man of the Board

Under Blakey's leadership, by the late 1950s The Jazz Messengers had become both a "school" and a proving ground for young jazz musicians. To be invited to join the Messengers and play with Blakey was deemed an honor and for most, a clear pathway to success.....

View attachment

2. umpire2

Most of the talent that Blakey brought into the Jazz Messengers in the 1950s, 1960s, 1970s and 1980s only stayed with him for a year or two and then moved on to solo careers.

A 'tip of the iceberg' of Jazz Messengers' alumni include:

Pianists Bobby Timmons, Cedar Walton, James Williams, Keith Jarrett, Kenny Drew and Mulgrew Miller.....

Trumpeters Kenny Dorham, Clifford Brown, Donald Byrd, Lee Morgan, Freddie Hubbard, Wynton Marsalis, Woody Shaw and Terence Blanchard.....

Bassists Doug Watkins, Charles Fambrough, Wilbur Ware, Stanley Clarke and Reggie Workman.....

and Sax players Lou Donaldson, Johnny Griffin, Hank Mobley, Jackie McLean, Wayne Shorter, Gary Bartz, Branford Marsalis, Donald Harrison and Kenny Garrett.....

View attachment

3. umpire2

In his career as leader of The Jazz Messengers, Blakey released over 130 albums (I only have 98) and he also appeared on more than 50 others, usually fledgling solo efforts by former members of The Messengers.....

View attachment

4. umpire2

5. umpire2

6. umpire2

One of my favorite tenor saxists, the Texas-born Ervin first came into prominence when playing in Charles Mingus' group in Europe.....

View attachment

7. umpire2

Not at all atypical, Ervin's career was cut short after 8 solo albums when he died in 1970 at age 38.....

View attachment

8. ejls

ejls Siren of the Seaway

Buddy Rich, September 30, 1917 – April 2, 1987

American jazz drummer and bandleader. Rich was billed as "the world's greatest drummer" and was known for his virtuosic technique, power, groove, and speed.

Rich was born in Brooklyn, New York, to Jewish vaudevillans Robert and Bess Rich. His talent for rhythm was first noted by his father, who saw that Buddy could keep a steady beat with spoons at the age of one. He began playing drums in vaudeville when he was 18 months old, billed as "Traps the Drum Wonder." At the peak of Rich's childhood career, he was reportedly the second-highest paid child entertainer in the world (after Jackie Coogan). At 11 he was performing as a bandleader. He received no formal drum instruction, and went so far as to claim that instruction would only degrade his musical talent. He also never admitted to practicing, claiming to play the drums only during performances and was not known to read music. He expressed great admiration for, and was influenced by, the playing of Chuck Webb, Gene Krupa, Dave Tough, and Jo Jones, among others.

[​IMG]

[YOUTUBE]9esWG6A6g-k[/YOUTUBE]
    Gene Krupa vs Buddy Rich

[YOUTUBE]BZ5B7yqDYbA[/YOUTUBE]

9. umpire2

Thanks, e!

10. umpire2

11. umpire2

Member of The Drifters, and, after going solo, the singer of such smash hits as "Stand By Me" and "Spanish Harlem".....

View attachment

12. umpire2

13. ejls

ejls Siren of the Seaway

Little Richard

Richard Wayne Penniman (born December 5, 1932), known by the stage name Little Richard, is an American singer, songwriter, musician, recording artist, and actor, considered key in the transition from rhythm and blues to rock and roll in the mid-1950s. He was also the first artist to put the funk in the rock and roll beat and contributed significantly to the early development of soul music. The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame website entry on Penniman states that:

He claims to be "the architect of rock and roll", and history would seem to bear out Little Richard’s boast. More than any other performer – save, perhaps, Elvis Presley, Little Richard blew the lid off the Fifties, laying the foundation for rock and roll with his explosive music and charismatic persona. On record, he made spine-tingling rock and roll. His frantically charged piano playing and raspy, shouted vocals on such classics as "Tutti Frutti", "Long Tall Sally" and "Good Golly, Miss Molly" defined the dynamic sound of rock and roll.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[YOUTUBE]kZ6h0kyqSRk[/YOUTUBE]

14. umpire2

Good one, e

15. umpire2

16. umpire2

YOUNG HAS HAD ONE OF THE LONGEST AND MOST PROLIFIC CAREERS OF ANYONE IN THE "ROCK ERA".....

View attachment

17. umpire2

NOW IN HIS SIXTH DECADE OF PROFESSIONAL MUSICIANSHIP (NO "COMEBACKS", YOUNG'S PRESENCE HAS BEEN CONTINUOUS), THE CANADIAN-BORN YOUNG IS STILL GOING STRONG

View attachment

18. umpire2

BOTH AS A SOLO ARTIST AND AS A MEMBER OF BANDS (BUFFALO SPRINGFIELD; CROSBY, STILLS, NASH & YOUNG), HE HAS RUN THE GAMUT FROM COUNTRY TO FOLK TO POP TO ELECTRONIC TO ROCK AND BACK AGAIN WITHOUT MISSING A BEAT.....

View attachment

19. umpire2

20. umpire2