1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Blackman 3000

Blackman 3000 Newcumer

This is a story about a black kid in a poor neighborhood who finds potential in a girl on the other part of town

All the characters are over the age of eighteen

Damn another cold winter day in Brooklyn. I can't believe we still got school in this weather but fuck it. It beats staying at home doing nothing. Kyle is an eighteen year old living in New York City in a dingy 2 bedroom apartment with his mother and he can't stand it. Well it's not that bad because he knows it can always be worse if he didn't have no where to stay.

His mom was a nurse so she was never home and sometimes he would miss her but than he will always have company so it wasn't always to bad for him. Kyle was 6'3 weighing 195 pounds and he was in good shape. When he wasn't smoking weed and drinking that dirty water AKA Hennessy. He will be playing basketball either recreational or with his school team the Spartans. Now Kyle was definitely popular and he had no problem finding him someone to hang with definitely a fine ass female. But he knew most of these girls was good for one thing and it was pussy. Don’t shit amount to nothing cause that’s all they asses bringing to the plate.

Nothing more. Nothing less. Now as he was on his way to school he got a text from a chick named Tiffany asking him if they can hang after school. He already knew what was going down so he was anxious as fuck so he told her nothing, you want to come over to the crib. She said yes. The girls love Kyle but he could care less. Pussy out here was just pussy to him. No matter the race. Black, Spanish, even white all the same to him. Now Tiffany is one of those girls who had an ass to die for. She was a thick Dominican chick from the way. 5'5 145 D cup breasts that are perky and sit up nice on her chest and a big juicy ass that moves in anything she's wearing. Kyle can't front that ass always had him staring and he loved hitting it from the back and seeing it bounce on his dick.

School was a joke to him never really paid attention to class just always getting by. All Kyle cared about was basketball, chilling with the bros, going to parties and girls. All other things was secondary to him. When school was over after talking to his bros he met up with Tiffany. “What took you so long got me waiting out in the cold and shit. I almost left your ass.” “Shut up you wasn't leaving no one and you probably cold due to the fact that you came out here with that little ass coat and them tight ass jeans and boots.” Kyle couldn't front though the way them jeans was hugging her ass he couldn't wait to get her home and get them jeans off plus his mom working a double and there's no school tomorrow. He was definitely going to enjoy his time with Tiffany tonight.

As they started walking to his crib they started talking about the party this Saturday and he couldn't wait for it. He already knew it was time to turn up with his bros and nothing but bad bitches was going to be there. “So how you think the party is going to be Kyle, because if it's like the last one, shit finna get litt.” “It should be cool I guess I'm not sweating as long as you going I'm good.” Tiffany started blushing but if she really knew Kyle he could care less. Now if Kyle could actually be honest he did like a girl’s presence but he’s just looking for one that's more than just a pair of Big titties and a fat ass. He actually wants one he could chill and hang out with. Something or someone worth more than sex. Now they finally make it to the crib and they sit down on his couch. She asked him what you want to do. He asked, “you want to get high and watch some Netflix?” She sucked her teeth but Kyle knew damn well that she wanted too, so he turned on his tv and started rolling up when his mom finally walked in from a long day at work but still has to return to her job in another two hours.

Now Kyle mom for her age of 42 could still pass for her late 20s early 30s. She was 5'9 160 and nice in all the right places nice titties and a plump juicy ass but work kept her too busy for her to settle down and meet a guy so she could settle in with. “Kyle what the fuck did I tell your ass about smoking weed in my house!, I ought to kick you the fuck out.” “Hello Tiffany I hope your not smoking with him and staying above the influence.” “Ma, how you know she's not the one getting me high.” Tiffany scoffed at Kyle while his mother stood there laughing knowing damn well he's the one that's always been up to no good but she loves him. She just wish he would focus more on school than drugs and girls. Lord knows she didn't want no babies from her little baby even though he's basically 18 years old now. Wait till I leave for work before you smoke that weed. I can't afford getting fired from my job. “Ok ma I'll wait, can't smoke anyway. I gotta eat before I smoke makes your boy cranky.” Tiffany and Kyle's mom start to laugh at his idiotic remark.

They decided to order pizza and watch a movie while Kyle mom takes a power nap and get ready for her second shift. The money was an a romantic film Tiffany wanted to watch and Kyle was definitely bored. All he cared about was waiting for was Tiffany to get on her knees and to suck the shit out of his dick the way she does. Kyle falls asleep and his mother wakes up and finally leaves for work. Tiffany wakes Kyle up and he asked her where mother went. “Boy why ask a dumbass question like that she went to work duh.” He looked at her like she was crazy and he sparked up the blunt. The movie was finally done so she asked what do you want to do. Now it was his turn to look at her like she was stupid and he said to her obviously I'm going to smoke my weed while you suck on my dick. She sucked her teeth but she knew damn well she wanted to suck his dick and feel it up inside her. He took a puff while she got on her knees and pull his pants and boxers down to grab onto his thick, veiny dick. Kyle was big in every way a ten inch dick that was thick and bitches couldn't wait to get that shit inside of them.

That's why the bitches loved him. They couldn't wait to feel the beast start stretching and moving all around in their shit. Most bitches couldn't take it anyway because it was just too big. Tiffany started licking her way up starting at he balls all the way to the tip. Kyle loved that sloppy head so he wanted his dick as wet as possible there's nothing better than a girl who knows how to suck dick. Tiffany was good at it, not his best but damn sure not the worst either she's knows how to deepthroat but not all of it. The most she could get is seven inches sometimes eight but there's was always two inches left out that she could get down her throats if her life depended on it. Kyle was sweating it thought cause like he said she wasn't the worst. So five minutes passed and she was now deepthroating his dick while also fondling the balls and he started feeling the sensation in his balls telling him that he was about to make him but. Tiffany could tell too so she started to withdraw his dick from her mouth to now start jacking him off while also sucking on his tip. A lot of suction on his tip and her hands tightly but not to the point of strangling his dick was working foible trying to get his nut on her face and as he was about to blow Tiffany said “Papi I want your kids on my face and he started jacking off and rope after rope of his kids stared to go all over her face. “

When we were finished . He painted her face with his warm nut. All over her forehead, eyes, cheek, mouth and a little in her hair. Wow. When he was done, she rubbed some of it in and also put it in her mouth. She loved his dick and the warm liquid I decided to release onto her and she couldn't wait to feel it in her pussy. She didn't care if he went raw because she was on the pill and she couldn't get pregnant. When she was done in the bathroom, cleaning her face, they went in the room to get a little bit more comfortable. She tried to kiss him but Kyle refused. “Yo what does it look like your doing!, you ain't kissing me after swallowing.” She sucked her teeth but she already was annoyed. No exceptions. Kyle didn't like it at all. He did start undressing her until he got her down to her bra and panties. Tiffany was a mocha caramel skin complexion and it drove Kyle crazy with lust. He unclipped her bra and started sucking on her areolas and nipples and they felt perfect. The areolas were a dark brown and the nipples was sticking out maybe half an inch. He switched from left to right and she was moaning with pleasure. Now while he was doing that he slowly stared moving his hand downward as he was was trying to play with her pussy. He put his hand in her panties and touched the hairless part of her pussy and moved his hand down to her soft, succulent, pink, and wet pussy. He could feel she was already moist and he knew she was ready for his dick, but he was in no rush because he wanted to taste her pussy first. He started to finger her pussy and use the tip of his wide, warm, and soft thumb to massage that soft and sexy slit.

Tiffany withered with pleasure. Wanting to taste her juices on his tongue, straight from the source and not his fingers he told her to lay down as he took off her thong panties so he could get started on his snack. Kyle loves eating the pussy as long as he trusted you and knew you didn’t get down like that. Eating pussy was like his addiction. It drove him insane..smelling a nice and well cleaned pussy. Even though he never smelled one that was bad, but nevertheless he still had to make sure. As he was between her thighs, he breathed in that scent the one most intoxicating smell on earth besides his weed. Than he starts to eating. “Damn she's wet, and she's taste just like I like her damn I can't get enough of this pussy. That's why I'm still fucking her.” Usually Kyle fucks and leave but Tiffany had that pussy, every nigga wants but only a few was good enough to have and Kyle was definitely good enough. Now Kyle put two fingers in her pussy and started licking her clit and that's all she was able to take she started to orgasm all over his fingers and on his tongue.

Kyle wasn't done with his dinner so he continued to eat her to two more orgasms and she couldn't take no more. She was way too sensitive and she needed a break before she passes out from pleasure overload. Kyle told her to suck my dick and than get on all fours on the bed so I can hit it from the back. She obliged because that dick drove her insane just as much as his tongue. She sucked it and got it wet to his liking and he took it out and she got in the doggystyle position. When Kyle saw that ass, he knew it was time to show her who daddy is. Tiffany’s ass was out of this world. Fat, round and it jiggles. Got stretch marks but not too much so you know she was natural. When he lined up with her pussy he started to enter her. Damn her pussy is tight but he knew that. Tiffany pussy was the reason Kyle kept coming back for more. Not only did it taste good. It was tight and he loved the way it gripped his dick. Tiffany loved how his his dick make her feel. The first time she had she couldn't take it. Shit she could barely take it now but at least she could get most of it in without feeling like her pussy was about to rip. Kyle liked it rough but he always started slow so he can get them

Used to his size. He starts to put more and more of it in until she feels him pressed up on her cervix so there's about 8 inches in that tight pussy and he starts long, slow strokes in that tight, wet pussy. Not too fast because he knows there's always a little pain when he starts hitting from the back. Tiffany face is with pain and pleasure, biting the pillows, gripping his sheets. Damn, she was enjoying every minute of it. And sure was Kyle. Kyle tells her to arch her back the way he likes and it makes her round and plump ass look even better. When he feels likes she ready he starts to pull out and start leading his dick back in and he knows she's ready for this ordeal. Kyle starts fucking Tiffany like his life depended on it. Going hard until she starts to feel it in her stomach.

Tiffany was moaning with pleasure and a little pain because his dick was just too big but she couldn't get enough of it. It's been going on for 5 minutes and she already had two powerful orgasms and Kyle was still fucking like a mad man. Definitely when he finally hit bottom and her ass was clapping on his thighs. He was mesmerized by that and it only made him want to go faster and harder. After 10 more minutes, he made her change positions and now he was laying reverse cowgirl as she started bouncing on his dick. He loved this positions because he still get to see the waves in her ass when she starts to stick and bounce on his dick. Tiffany was going crazy on his shit like she was trying to milk this nigga for all he was worth. She sat back a little so he could start playing with her clit and pulling tweaking and pinching her nipples. Not to hard for it to hurt, but hard enough to add stimulation to what was already a wild ride. He loved the way her pussy feels and how tight she was. It felt like shawty was gripping his dick with her walls and didn't want to let him go at all. He finally felt the sensation coming back so he stared playing with her clit and nipples a little harder so they can bust together.

“That's it Papi make me bust all over that big dick of yours. I love that dick inside my pussy.” “Damn your pussy wet but still tight at the same time. I'm bout to bust, baby take all my dick inside your pussy.” They both came simultaneously and they way her pussy was convulsing, oh his dick was absolutely sensational. The cum went straight to her womb and she could feel the head of his dick all up past her cervix and it made her full like her stomach was on fire from the hard pounding he was giving her. He slapped that ass and watched it jiggle and it made his dick twitch and it made Tiffany let another moan escaped out her lips. When they both came down from their orgasmic high she got up off his dick and it made a pop noise from inside of her. Some of their juices escaped from inside of her and fell on his bed. They cuddle up to each other and finally caught their breath. “Damn your dick is going to leave me sore in the morning your shit is way too big for my tight pussy.” “Nahh you good. You might have a funny walk but you would be straight, don't worry about it.” “Shit your dick also put me to sleep”, continues Tiffany. “Don't worry you could spend the night my mom, doesn't come back till 10 I'm the morning, Kyle tells her. “ Okay goodnight Papi.” “Goodnight Tiffany”. She was off to sleep.

Kyle just woke up from his nap so her was good. He went to the living room and sparked up his blunt. As he was getting high and playing 2K18 on his PS4 he got a call from one of his bros. “Yo what's good Kyle.” “Nothing much”, says Wayne, short for Dwayne; “what you fuckin with.” “Nothing just coming back from my girl crib what you doing.” “Nothing finished fucking Tiffany now playing some 2K.” “Damn nigga when you going to let me hit that.” “As soon as you let me tap your moms”. Wayne laughs, “shut up boy but fuck all that we heading to that party tomorrow.” “Most definitely bro, I can't wait.” They talked for 10 more minutes about nothing but girls and sports regular teenage boy shit and Kyle got off the phone. All Kyle was thinking about after Wayne got off the phone was, damn I hope there's some bad bitches at this party. He laughs to himself as he plays the game.