1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
Tags:
  1. Doomstate

Doomstate Newcumer

When Elena had accepted the dinner date with me, never even considered the possibility it would be her last. She was just an ordinary girl with no clue and couldn’t imagine a sinister predator hid behind those innocent eyes of mine. As we sat down for dinner, she noticed there were not that much food around. She asked me out of curiosity where the main course was, not suspecting a thing. But when she saw a sinister smile spread on my lips, she began to sense something was off. “Don’t worry Elena. In fact, you are the main course. Just wait and see.” I said with a low voice and watched as her eyes opened wide with confusion. I asked her to sit down and Elena reluctantly did as I told her, but she didn’t notice the syringe needle hidden inside the seat. As she sat down the small needle went straight through her panties with a silent thud. “AAIIIIEE!!!” she screamed in pain as the needle went into her soft pussy.

Elena rose quickly but suddenly felt dizzy. Whatever it was in that needle hidden in her seat, it was hitting her hard and she felt a surge of hormones in her body. What the hell was happening? Elena felt her head drift into confusion as her pussy started to leak of heavily of secretion and fluids. “What have you done to me!” She stammered as she tried to escape, but instead felt her legs collapse under her weight. Elena tumbled over the sofa, her panties totally soaked. Her pussy began contracting involuntarily as she felt a tingling sensation spreading between her legs.

I had injected her with Vitanol, a vicious sex serum forcing her body to produce an excess of vaginal secretion. Elena felt her arousal levels spike and how her mental will was worn down bit by bit by the serum. She collapsed on the sofa with hot fluids gushing down her legs. However, Elena’s fear was slowly replaced by an intense lust. Her nipples got hyper stiff and she moaned involuntarily as I grabbed them with my hands. The secretion serum had rendered Elena completely helpless and all she could think of was stopping that horrible tingling itch between her legs. She was too weak to resist, and despite her reluctance she couldn’t stop herself from giving up a primal growl as my cock penetrated her wet mess. My cock slanted in and out of her meat cavity and she moaned in pained pleasure as every thrust soothed the tingling and itching caused by the serum. Elena hated to get raped like this but just laid on the sofa like a rag doll while I grabbed her tits and shoved my cock even deeper inside of her. She didn’t care if I’d crush her cunt as long as her vaginal tingling stopped.

Elena continued to moan in confusion as her stress level kept spiking. I knew her pussy would collapse any moment. She felt the tingling sensation grow even stronger as she approached climax, knowing the orgasm would kill her. Elena’s last survival instincts tried to prevent herself from cuming, but the serum was too strong and she finally gave in to the fatal orgasm with a chilling shriek. “GYYIIIAAHHHHRRRGHH!!!” Her face froze in pain as her pussy clenched my cock in a death cramp. Elena’s legs were shaking violently and her poor pussy couldn’t hold it anymore as my cock finally burst through her cervix with a loud squish. Elena’s death was almost instant as her pussy collapsed on my cock and she finally fell silent with her eyes rolled back in a grimace of orgasmic pain. I exhaled a breath of relief as her desperate screaming was replaced with blissful silence.

Her dead pussy continued to seep fluids, but I kept my cock inside Elena’s ruined meat cavity until her death spasms stopped. I thrust her dead pussy a few mor times just to make sure she was dead and as I pulled out Elena released a heavy stream of piss. I listened to the humiliating sound as it hammered into the mattress and then took a lick of her dead pussy, cleaning her with my tongue before dragging Elena along the floor to the bedroom. As Elena’s corpse was dragged along the carpet, her seeping pussy continued to soil the floor with vaginal fluids.

Elena’s rigor mortis was setting in rapidly and I quickly posed her body in a humiliating position with her ass up, pussy all exposed and waited for her limbs to go totally stiff. I then stabbed her dead cunt with another syringe filled with the serum to keep her pussy seeping with fluids all night. As daylight broke, Elena’s eyes were staring out empty into oblivion while the bed was totally soaked by her vaginal fluids. The smell grew even more intense as the sun warmed up the room but despite the mayhem the only sound was the steadfast thrusting from my cock triumphantly slanting in and out of Elena’s collapsed cunt.