1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Barthezz

Barthezz Newcumer

Since I like to practice different sports/activities so now and than I started with swimming on occasional base. The village where I live in has a lot of tourists during holiday season, so a lot of new faces.

I was quite young (16/17) when I went to the pool for the second time in the week. Once I changed in the lockers I went to the outdoor pool to swim some laps. Dressed with some shorts (boxer beneath it) and a towel around my shoulder I went down to the pool. Arrived at the pool there were only 5-6 people between the age of 45-60 years, only one person from my village.

Once I did some laps I almost bumped into a woman which could be my older mom. We had good eye contact and there happend something between us which I describe as a mysterious and happy feeling. Every lap we passed eachother there was this little eye contact. At a certain moment I did not see her anymore, so I guessed she was gone.

About 10 minutes later I stepped out of the pool and made my way to the booth where my clothes were. I always take down my trunks and shower in my boxershorts. It once started out of excitement but it became a standard for me (there is this exhibitionist in me).

A couple of minutes later this woman I had eye contact with in the pool came into the public shower where we were just with the two of us. She gave me this look at my body and boxer, where she could definitely see the shape of my cock. I got turned on by her look and she could see it.

Her body was well shaped in her swimsuit (a bikini would fit her so well for sure). I guess she was around 175cm, not well muscled, wide hips, breasts not to big which fitted good to her body and into her early 50s. Her darkblond wet hair from the shower made her a sexy appearence (for me, who likes older woman).

We started chitchatting a little when she asked what it was with that look in the pool. I was stumbling a bit and felt ashamed. She walked over and said, I know what it was, follow me. As an unexperienced happy dog I followed her to her dressingroom.

Like as in a dream we started kissing while my boxer almost exploded from the shape my cock was in. I slowly started to take her swimsuit down, first her shoulders, than her breasts, her belly, her hips and in the end her well shaped body appeared. I saw a lot mature woman on nudist beaches and on the internet, but real life in my own dressingroom, WOW! While I stripped her down I kissed her neck and from there on downwards to her breasts and almost to her pussy. She didn’t want me to go there sadly enough.

Once I came back up she started kissing my body downwards till she was on her knees. Slowly she took down my boxershort. My cock was so hard that it would almost knock her out immediately. She stroked my cock and took it in her mouth which felt so nice. After 30 seconds I took my cock out of her mouth and made her stand up again. We looked at eachother and we went for it. She stood with one leg on the ground and one on the bench, leaned a little backwards wich gave me a perfect look at her spread pussy and the rest of her body. I shoved my hard cock in her pussy which was soaking wet. When she started to moan a little I did my hand on her mouth because there were people around. I also heard the bathteacher which happend to live in the same street as where me, my sisters and mom lived.

After a minute she stood up, turned her back at me and was bending over. I slid my rod in her pussy from the back which was such a nice tight feeling. It took me 20 seconds to blast all my cum in her from that position. It felt so damn good. When she turned back at me she took my cock in her mouth to suck the last cum out of my cock. Damn I was drained. The last minute we kissed a little, she did her bathsuit back on and told me, “this is what that look means” and she went to the showers again. After 30 seconds, when I did my boxers back on and took my towel to go to my own dressingroom I saw the bathteacher looking at the dressingroom from a distance. She definitely saw me coming out of there after this woman. As quick as I could I made my move to my own dressingroom to change. I quickly changed and left the pool. Suddenly I heard a voice saying, “You forgot your towel”. It was the bathteacher that lived in my street. I felt my face became red, I grabbed the towel, said “thanks” and left as quick as I could.

I sadly never saw this woman again, probably she was a visitor to my village. It was a good adventure and I wish to have it again.

Once in a while I see the bathteacher in the neighbourhood on her bicycle. I’m pretty sure she knows what happend in the dressingroom but I don’t have the courage to ask her. She is quite young (35-ish) and fit ofcourse. I hope I have the balls to ask her one time…

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1