1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Patrick Allen

Patrick Allen Newcumer

CHAPTER 1. "THE HITCHHIKER"
    Pillow Talk
    My wife and I have been pillow talking for some time. It gets really hot and we've even had a threesome because of it. She asked me if it would be ok to invite a girl we both knew. I of course thought it was a joke and asked are you serious? She said yes and I agreed.
    It was for my 40 Th.. birthday and was I excited... The girl was 19 and always had a crush on me and was cute. But,this is about a time after that. We were going to town and I saw a girl walking along the highway. I pulled over and my wife asked if she needed a ride or any help... The girl had almost dark brown long hair and a body that was perfect. She had on a red and black plaid mini skirt with a white button down shirt and a bright pink bra.
    I got out to help her in the side door of the van and as she stepped up she dropped her cell phone. She bent over and I couldn't help but to sneak a look. she wasnt wearing PANTIES! Damn that's one fine ass, I thought to myself as I felt my Dick start to get hard. She looked back at me and winked with a smile, I kinda grinned back at her...shit, busted.
    I got back in and started to drive, my wife making small talk with her. The girl, my wife found out was Heather May and is just 26 yrs old. She had a boyfriend but just broke up with him after she caught him cheating again. I was looking at her in my Mirror and noticed she was opening her legs to show me her sweet looking pussy. It had just a small patch ( runway if you will. My wife's chatting with her and she notices her little pussy and it looked as if it was getting wet. She looked at me and whispered did you see Heathers pussy? I wanted to lie but couldn't, no why do you ask! Your a liar I know you did and your dick is harder then it was our first time together. I just laughed and simply said yes I did.
    We are both thinking the same thing, let's see if she might want to join us in some fun. My wife goes to the back and joins her. She is a very sexy 46 yr old that looks 30! They talked as I drove, with my cock getting even harder. I see my wife whispering in her ear when I noticed my wife's finger heading towards Heathers wet pussy. She started fingering her and they started French kissing. Heather was loving it,as she watched me watching her. I couldn't stand it and was looking for a place to park.
    I found a dirt road and turned down and drove aways. I got parked and went back into the seat behind me. I undid my pants,pulled out my very hard cock and Started stroking it. Heathers mouth was watering as we stared at each other. she was licking her lips and wanted to come over to suck my Big Thick Dick. My wife got on her knees and in between Heathers legs and began eating that pussy like a starving animal. Heather pulled her legs up over her head and started moaning harder and harder. I was so turned on that if I wasn't careful I would have shot out my fucking hot juice all over both of them. Instead I got on my knees and went towards my wife. I reached down and rubbed her pussy as I took off her pants. I pulled them down and off of her pretty tan legs. There it was my wife's sweet ass and pussy, her slit was dripping wet.
    Heather looked at me like "I have to suck your cock now." So I sat down next to her as my wife had her cumming again. Heather took her left hand and grabbed my cock stroking it. She wrapped her beautiful Lips around my rock hard Dick and started sucking, showing me that she could Deep Throat. My wife pulled Heather down into the floor with her and they kissed while taking off their tops to show their beautiful tits.
    My wife and Heather took turns sucking my swollen shaft as they fingered each other. I couldn't take it, this shit was so fucking hot that it made my cock shoot out a load so hard that as my wife was passing it to Heather to suck, My first ribbon of hot juice hit Heather in the eye and strung down her cheek across her ruby red lips. She opened her mouth and the next load hit the back of her throat, so hard that she gagged a little. My wife begging for some hot cum. I shot the last of my juice to the roof of her mouth as it strung down to her tongue. They licked cum off of their faces and kissed as they swallowed every damn drop.
    Wow I screamed so hard and loud that I thought I might pass out. Well now what to do I thought to myself? But before I could do shit, Heather told my wife to sit next to me and began eating that pussy, while stroking my cock. Hell, watching my wife having a handful of Heathers hair while moaning. It was getting me hard again, I had to stick my Dick in that sweet looking ass. Well pussy for now, not sure if Heather likes it up the ass. As I slide my hard fuckin muscle in her pussy, I realize just how young she is.. Her pussy is so tight and her body is tan with the smoothness of a just waxed car. Damn I must be dreaming as I watch my wife cum in Heathers mouth and with both hands on the back of her head. Heather screams out as I shoved in another few inches. Her head rises from my wife's pussy and I see that creamy mouth, as my wife licks and kisses her lips with true passion.
    I'm fucking this hot ass 26yr old with her skirt pulled up enough to see my cock ramming that pussy, while I test her ass with my thumb in her tight ass. I make her cum so hard my wife has to come suck off Heathers juice. I decide to sit down and Heather climbed up and sits down on my dick for some hard riding. Her big tits in my face I start to play and suck on them. My wife pulled out a dildo and is fucking herself in the pussy till she cums, before shoving it in Heathers mouth, having her suck off all her pussy juice. Then my wife shoves it slowly into her ass as she watches Heather riding me, watching my cock get wet from the juices coming from Heather. My wife pulls out my cock and sucks off Heathers sweet cum, then licks her pussy before putting my cock back in her slit. Heather cums so hard I feel it run down my cock and on my balls where, she and my wife suck off all the juice. I take my wife and sit her reverse cowgirl on my now shining fuckn cock. She rides, cumming several times. Each time heather pulls my cock out as my wife watches her clean it real good.
    My wife reaches back this time and guides my still hard cock into her ass. Well this makes Heather so hot she stares at my wife's for all facial expressions of hurt and pleasure. My wife reaches down and shoves Heathers face into her pussy and says "eat my pussy so good that it makes me cum."
    Heather, like my wife, can lick and suck a pussy real well and so she makes my wife come and as she does I feel her hot fucking cum run down my Johnson and it causes it to blow a load so hard that my beautiful wife says out loud that she can taste my juice. This whole time Heather was riding that dildo up her fucking ass and screamed as my wife and I watched. My wife telling me that I was going to fuck Heather in the ass as Heather sucked on her strap on. Then my wife was going to have Heather climb up on her 10" very thick cock. My wife turned to me and asked "what are you waiting for? Take that hot fucking cock &stick it up Heathers ass while I fuck her pussy. I almost cum just thinking about it!
    I put the head of my dick in that even tighter ass, as heather screams out "that's it motherfucker ! Fuck me hard in my ass while I take this monster in my pussy. You can try but you'll never make me cry only cry out in pleasure!! When you two make me cum I'll suck both of you and then you can trade places," That does it I ram my fucking now even harder cock, balls deep. I reach around and squeeze my wifes tits. We make her cum and cum till she turns around sucking me and my wife as we kiss so hard and passionately. My wife reached down and drops the dildo telling Heather to put it on. Now my wife climbs on me looking me straight in the eye with the deepest amount of love and passion I've not ever seen before. She says "I want you and me to explode our love juices together!"
    As I wait for Heather I tell my wife just how much I love her and I watch her eyes close as she screams" Bitch is that all you got?" Fuck I'm thinking , as Heather starts really fucking in and out hard and faster. My cock is about to blow and I reach up pull my wife to me, stick my tongue down her throat. We are about to cum and Heather says she's fucking cumming and right then my wife, Heather and I all scream out the same thing, I'm Cumming ,I'm fucking cumming.
    We all sat there together trying to catch our breath. My wife and I decide to see if Heather would want to come stay with us. "Heather, my wife and I would love for you to come stay with us." Heather reaches out with her right hand grabs my cock, then reaches out with her left hand grabs my wife's pussy. She smiles and says,"Why, I would love to!" I thought to myself now we just found our sex slave... (Damn I still have to go into town.)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Wet_Pussy21

Wet_Pussy21 Sex Lover

Was a very nice story, I've been trying to get my husband to have a threesome male or female with means still have t had Andy luck

• Like Like x 3
  3. Patrick Allen

Patrick Allen Newcumer

Thank you, I'm sure he might if you try with a girl first. I mean it's less intimidating for a male in my opinion. Then at least you'll break the ice that way, keep me posted.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wet_Pussy21

Wet_Pussy21 Sex Lover

I've tried he won't because he says it will make things weird

• Like Like x 1