1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. justpassingthru

justpassingthru No Rest For The Wicked Banned!

Can't sleep, got the day off, the spouse is away, I'm lonely, I'm horny or whatever you may be experiencing at the moment, this is the place to come out and play or just make a witty sexually charged statement about yourself or someone that you find interesting or downright hot on here.

Other than maybe a Mink, the Bunny is probably one of the most sexually charged creatures around (yes me, lol :excited:), and I have been known to flirt on occasion. :rolleyes: ;) :rose:

2. justpassingthru

Okay I will admit it, I think I may have derailed 1 or 2 (hundred) threads in the past with some innocent flirting with a few of our resident hunny's here, so I thought I would invite anyone that feels guilty about knocking someone else's thread off the tracks to do it here. :excited:

No admission but Oreo Blizzards and whipped cream are always welcome.

3. justpassingthru

Was that ever weird, I just mentioned blizzards and turned on the TV and there was a blizzard commercial just came on. A sign maybe ???

4. Jamie90

Jamie90 BEAST

you´re feeling frisky, eh? I would never have guessed!

5. justpassingthru

Want to arrest me Sheriff ??? ;) :rose:

Or at least cuff me, lol. :p

6. Jamie90

Jamie90 BEAST

ha ha ha

[​IMG]

7. justpassingthru

Damn, look at the brains on you. Now about that cavity search we were talking about in another thread. :excited:

8. justpassingthru

You know sweety, your Av used to intimidate me when I started but as I got to know you better over time ... you have such a mischievious look in your eye suddenly and it's such a turn-on.

9. Jamie90

Jamie90 BEAST

ha ha glad you noticed them...I mean it ;)

ha ha well I am the one with the cuffs :excited:

10. justpassingthru

I just look at your other great pic's in your album and then the Av and the imagination works overtime putting the total package together. Damn girl you are one hot German delicacy ... yummy. :excited:

As for the cuffs, I'm not really a fan since I have been in them in legal matters before but if you really want me to use them on you, who am I to argue, lol. :p

11. Jamie90

Jamie90 BEAST

ha ha you flatter me :oops: :kiss: thanks sweetie

well....you have to catch me first :twisted:

12. justpassingthru

Careful what you wish for sweety ... I'm not one of those crooners with a walker, this bunny still has some pretty good legs on him. ;) :rose:

PS ... flattery is my entre, lol. :p:p:p

13. Jamie90

Jamie90 BEAST

ha ha I was counting on that ;) :cool:

14. justpassingthru

Oh so then you might not mind if I caught up to you and took you into my arms, gently guiding you to the ground and kissing the small of your back as I slowly peel away your pants and continue on down with my kisses until I reach your thighs and roll you over to give them the full attention that they deserve, with the odd luv bite until I am buried face deep in your crotch. :excited:

15. Jamie90

Jamie90 BEAST

no wouldn´t mind that at all :rolleyes::excited:

16. justpassingthru

Is it getting warm in here ... or is it just me ??? ;) :rose:

Bunny doesn't want Jamie's with good taste ... bunny wants Jamie's that taste good. :excited:

17. NoTopNoCollar

NoTopNoCollar In XNXX Heaven In XNXX Heaven

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I missed this thread, HOW???
    I was going to say something...but I think I'll just spy on J'aime and The Bunny for now...:cool::excited::kiss::rose:

18. Jamie90

Jamie90 BEAST

he he only one good tasting Jamie around here :rolleyes::excited:

ha ha perv :p :kiss:

19. NoTopNoCollar

NoTopNoCollar In XNXX Heaven In XNXX Heaven

yes....yes I am....:excited:;):kiss:

20. justpassingthru

See, I knew it was getting warm in here already for a reason. ;) :rose:

:excited: on both comments.

I was actually thinking about the hot water I could end up getting myself into if more than one hunny came calling at the same time.

*pushes 2 queen size beds together* :excited:

PS ... if you haven't gathered yet, I'm not particularly shy about an audience ... but am more of a hands on kind of bunny and don't mind a crowd in bed, if they don't either. :-E:-E:-E