1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. fantasy7

fantasy7 Newcumer

Chapter 1

My name is Jasmine Griffin, age 24 and I was-am a geneticist. My gift was speaking to and understanding nature itself. I have always had a way with animals and plants; I quickly found out that you can talk to them, despite the fact that they don’t talk back. I never predicted that I would be in this predicament at all. As I stood facing the pure horror of it I came to realize the obviousness of the truth. “When you play God if you’re not immortal you get burned.”

The trouble all started just two months ago in the dead middle of winter. I had given up my positions as chief of my field and decided to teach at a public school instead, a much less stressful job as it were. I normally go to bed around 11ish if I can so I was up late grading papers and checking essays at in my home office when suddenly I received an email from a private sector the Pentagon regarding national security. Dreading what might be in it, I opened the letter to reveal a letter from Dr. Polaner; he at the time was the chief geneticists over an ingénues program called “C.G.” The letter stated that I must come to Rio near the border of text and Mexico (El Paso) immediately in the utter gravest importance regarding our project “C-G.” The very name made my stomach turn and vomit; reliving all the horrors in my mind as I gathered a minimal of luggage and paperwork regarding the project in a small file I kept locked with bar-codes labeled “Top Secret.” So, I thought this is the being of the end. While I was on the plane to Rio, I closed my eyes and relived and feared the events that transpired only those few years ago.

………………………………….

The program “C-G” was designed to create a cure for cancer and genetic defects that are related to cancer. By changing the genetic patterns that lead to cancer we would have been able to signal or turn the genes on to protect the body from forming harmful cancer cells. Of course, the U.S. government does not allow any human test subjects, so we stuck with samples of human DNA cancer patients recently we have worked with animals and even several species of trees and ferns. Using gamma rays seemed to enhance the gene productivity which in turn lead to the acceleration of cancer once the genes were turned on its sort of like having an immune system to fight colds only cancer.

The facility at the time was under a lake to prevent terrorists and other unwanted visitors from sneaking inside. Dr. Polaner and our team were working on a breakthrough with the cancer cells, with a blob made of genetic complex molecules similar to that of human DNA. Among the hundreds of thousands of people working there my crew consisted of several individuals. Jonathan Jones a genetic engineer, Sandra Cole chief biologist, Daniel Servile a biogenetic expert, Michael Dolmen a behavior biologist, a evolutionally biologist Mel de’ Truman, Janet Boyd a psychological and neurologist , humanitarian and zoologist in environmental geneticists that’s me, our chief directors Dr. Polander Cavalli-Sforza and Shari Richardson and last minute brain behavior scientist expert Marcus Feldman Allman. I understand this is a mouthful but trust me in time you might want to know who does what later.

We had been on this project for over five years and finally, we started to see some improvements in the subject (the blob) in the last few weeks. The day we were supposed to expose the subject to the gamma rays after cancer cell exposer was supposed to be a day of promise; only it turned out to be a day of hell.

“When are we going to dinner Jazzy? I’ve been dying to get to know you better. ” I looked up from my microscope picking out another test tube. It was Michael Dolmen. I glance over at the overhead clock- 9:45. “Just as soon as I finish categorizing these samples, Dolmen I promise.” I looked at him trying to fake a smile. “Come on doc.” Egged on Sandra, “You hardly get out of lab except to bath, eat, and sleep. Do something fun with your life, go out, get a drink, have sex, do something.” I grinned, “I guess your right-It’s just.”

“Jazzy, please when’s the last time you and I went out huh?” I couldn’t answer. “Exactly, come on babe, its good medicine for you besides its good luck to before the presentation. I’ll pay.” He looked at me with puppy eyes.

“Since when do you pay for anything?” Sandra blurted angrily.

“Since, I might get me some with a hot doctor.” Michael licked his lips lustfully at me then pretends to hump an invisible me. “You know you want some of dis.”

I shook my head as I started to gather up my belongings. “First off, I am still a virgin and if that is if we go out you’ll be lucky to get a kiss goodnight, fool.”

“Ops denied.” Sandra and I giggled.

“Alright, leave these lovely women alone.” Marcus came into the testing room.

“O come on man don’t tell me you ain’t never thought about it.” Michael patted Marcus on the back playfully.

Marcus folded his arms, “Don’t you have something smart to do, college graduate?”

Michael threw his hands up in surrender, “All right, all right I’m done.”
    Marcus smacked Michael in the head as he was exiting the room.

“I’ll see you later, Jasmine” Sandra waved leaving me and Marcus alone.

“Jazz, don’t worry about the demonstration. Dr. Polander said it would be just fine.”

“I know it’s… well it just I’m nervous is all- I guess.” Marcus removed a part of my light brown hair to the side of my face.

“Come on. I’ll walk ya to the sub.” Marcus and I have always had a thing going on together and I wondered whether or not he would pop the question. I suppose he wanted to wait until after the demonstration. Marcus was at least six foot five, with dark brown skin, and it was obvious that he worked out but he was not ripped. His neatly cut black hair and British accent made me love him that the more. The most attractive thing about him was his eyes a hazel honeycomb color that made my heart melt every time I looked at him. I almost thought he would never take an interest in me, but as time went on we started dating and things took off from there. Marcus would attempt to have sex which he often initiated but I felt like I wasn't ready. Often I would lay awake in bed and play with myself to ease the tension. Imagining his hard member pressing between my folds and pounding the inside of my walls made my juices flow and my women hood hot. I wanted Marcus to commit to me before handing myself over to him.