1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. CassandraSaturn

CassandraSaturn XNXX's Naughty Avatar

[​IMG]
    Hello there! I wanted to create this thread for my stories to be posted here in one place. It's officially called The Stories of Korra based on my stories as myself and as Korra. It includes all kinds of stories from dreams to real life events and stories part of official stories of mine. Like series. This will include lot of variety. From all manners of kinds. Of course, it depends on the preference of the person who views the stories. Not everyone can be pleased because this is ultimately my stories I'm putting out here. I just don't know if you'd like them enough to actually give a opinion on the stories. The reason I'm doing this is because I am considering making a stories for books as author. I thought I'd try a Kindle like ebooks or paper book. I don't know for sure. Most of stories are out on specific sites for specific genres. From normal to adult. I hope you guys can enjoy the stories of mine.

• Like Like x 4
  2. CassandraSaturn

Okay first story I'm sharing is one of my dream stories. From August 23 2021. It's very hot I was really cumming from it as I read it often.

in my dreams, I was walking in deserted city.. I walked into area that was infested with dangerous animals. one of them spotted me. I ran from them and hid in one of hollowed trees and waited, hiding. the animal that spotted me was panther. a male black panther. he was sniffing around in attempt to find my scent. he could tell that I'm girl. I kept hiding. soon, he's gone. i went out of hiding and went to one of abandoned hotels, found myself in a hotel room with lights and power, running water. it was only room that worked. I took shower and then I came out to room with black panther waiting here by the door. and I'm naked, water running down my skin. just going over the breasts, down the legs. I'm like oh shit. he wouldn't let me get dressed or leave. I noticed his cock coming out and getting hard, thicker. I was blushing a little. you're not going to let me go unless I submit to you? knowing that I don't have any choice but to submit to the animal. so I got on bed on all fours. he mounted me and shoved his full erect biggest thicker member deep into my pussy. I grabbed the sheets and moaned a little. he was pounding me rough with vigor.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. CassandraSaturn

This is one of very rare cosplay dreams I have. 03/04/21.

I should tell you about my dream i had.. It was very sexual.. in many ways... it was very eye opening experience. As Korra. i was in my cosplay outfit Korra, getting ready for a convention in Seattle at seattle convention center. i was ready at last. went to the convention center, did lot of signings, poses with fans then one time i went to my bedroom i rented for entire convention here. as i came into.. Bam i ended up grabbed by Amon from behind me.

Tossed me on bed and pulled my pants down, took it off then pounded me so hard that i blushed.. moan in pleasure. Few hours later of rough sex, he filled me up then dropped big chunk of cash totalling $2000 with thank you note for having best pussy as i laid here with lewd face, still in daze from the experience. I muttered ooh.. Spirits... he got me.... And that's my dream i was like omg. Why me... not him again!

• Like Like x 5
  4. CassandraSaturn

This one is unique, one of my first xenomorph dream stories.

February 19th 2018.

These xenomorphs's dicks were massive.. Size of 11 inch. Thick as arm and they were forceful lmao.

My clothes were stripped off, their dicks became hard, big. I backed off and turned around, ran only to be stopped by third xenomorph, he was hard too. I backed off a little, he punched me in stomach hard, i collasped and lay on my back groaning.. He pinned my wrists with his feets, shoved his cock in my mouth, all way to hilt. Then pumped my mouth hard. After awhile, he cummed into mouth, let me go i coughed out the cum laying on my left side coughing.

After that, he was moving towards me, i tried to crawl away but he grabbed my hips, slide his cock deep into my pussy. Pumped deeply, slowly to drive my sensations crazy. Then i snapped out of daydream.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. CassandraSaturn

Personal Confessions.. "The Dream Ambush" (Part One)

in late fall of 2012... only few weeks into Korra series, I began to have a Korra's Dream scene similar to the episode scene. except it was different. it was about me. I woke up and listened to the radio. short while, door was broken, equalists came rushing in quickly. all with mission: to *disable me.* i immediately jumped out of the bed already dressed for such situation. (if my life was in danger) I fought the equalists in close hand to hand combat. I fought with fierceness and tenacity to escape from the room and house itself. once I was outside, I ran for the docks where the boats would be at. i eventually realized that I'm dressed like Korra, thought they were after Avatar. they have seen me in action, they would have *known* I didn't bend elements to fight them off. so it was moot point anyway. as I reached the docks, it was Gone! the boats were gone, sunk. now muttering to myself that *they have taken away every way to escape the island* I muttered. then I heard footsteps behind me. I turned my head to look back and here he was, Amon. I was trembling with fear. for first time in my life I have felt fear. I was looking at ocean to republic city I could swim here.. Amon says with very strong, powerful voice *Don't run, you will not make it to the city.... Cassandra.* I gasped with surprise, turned around to face him.
    as I faced Amon... I said, *you know who I am, why me?* he replies, *I have big plans for you... you're Avatar Korra's sister.* his lieutenant pulls out his electrified baton and struck me with it. I was electrified a fairly good amount of volts. but not enough to kill me. I dropped to my knees and fell sideways. passed out. by morning, I woke to find myself in bed and I looked over to the bed stand above my head, a chain. I was chained to my bed. *n.. no way he chained me to my bed?!* I looked down, I'm exposed all over, top pulled up a bit.. exposing my large rack and my pantie, pants pulled down. I was blushing and mortified. Amon enters, saying *I took pictures of your beautiful body. I expect you to behave or they will be published to public about how shameful the Avatar's Sister really is.* I screamed at him, *you have no right to blackmail me like this?! he replied *that's why I'm doing this. I want obedience from you.* I said *ok fine.. just let me go and I'll obey you. please don't publish them.*
    I realized he wanted me out of his way so I don't interfere with his plans. if I were to do that I might get captured and punished by him so this.. was a taste of what he could do to me. (this was the beginning of Korra Erotica Stories in 2013)

6. CassandraSaturn

This is practically a part two although it's similar to the part two but different. That's how my Korra erotica stories started by this point.

About seven years ago, in dreamland.. In world of Republic City as myself. I was traveling on foot, wearing Korra's trademark clothes, "season one version" and her hair style. I ended up facing Amon himself in alley.
    Having no bending abilities or anything. I relied on my skills i learned from my previous life (real life) i fought fairly, eluded him, evaded his equalists.

However, having deducted who i really was. He set a trap. I walked right into his cleverly designed trap only for me. Soon as i entered the park at night, his equalists whipped the ropes around my wrists, pulled very tightly.. Spreading my arms wide open. I couldn't even fight or defend myself. Then they grabbed my wrists, pulled downwards to force me to stand on my knees. He appeared before me like right out of the scene. He told me that if i continued to impose as Avatar Korra, here would be consequences. Like usual, i would try to act tough but that soon changed when he ordered me to strip my clothes off in front of him. I refused. He ordered me again in very stern voice. Plus if i did not comply again, i would be stripped without me doing it myself. That's when i realized he was serious. Having no choice but to do it. He watched me break down in tears as i stripped down to fully naked, crossing my arms to cover the girls while my hand covered my womanhood. He then said in stern voice, don't cover them. I blushed as i uncovered them.

He slapped a collar on me. He ordered me to turn around, get on my knees, and bend over. I realized he was gonna do it right here. I pleaded to him twice. He slapped me in face, repeats the order. I so i did. After i got on my knees, he grabbed my hips and thrusted his large, thick manhood inside my womanhood. I was surprised, taken so brutally, forcefully. After hours of sex, he grabbed my ponytail, pulled hard and cumming inside.

That's how my korra erotica stories started.

7. CassandraSaturn

This is the beginning of my xenomorph dream stories, that's what started this years ago.

This will be first time that i have spoken about this since the last Xenomorph dream i once spoke about.

Few weeks ago, just in dreamland, i was in my usual space adventure again. I woke up only to find all crewmembers (i was only female on the crew) dead. I really did woke up naked because it was a rule for female crewmember to go into cryostasis naked in order to prevent any bacteria from contamination with body during cryo-sleep.

I went to get dressed and buried them in coffins, gave them burial rites etc. Then i went back to my quarters, took nice long bath.. I relaxed and cleaned myself up nicely. After bath, i was still naked. Then i heard the noise from ceiling. Down comes a Xenomorph! I looked at him then looked down, he got very hard, big as thick horse dick lengthwise with big thickness. I realized I'm naked.. I walked backward into wall. He surrounded me, my head between with his arms, his hands on wall. i looked up at him, said "wait can't we talk? Let's not do this please?" He grabs my right hand by waist and drags me into my room, tosses me into my bed. He held me down faceside laying with my bum up in air. I said "wait please! I'm virgin!" He just ignored it and rammed all of his manhood up into my ass hard, taking my anal virginity in process. I screamed and he continued to pound it. After awhile, he came hard deep inside. I was stuffed so full that i nearly passed out. I ended up groaning due to being full. Then he flipped me over on my back, ready to violate my womanhood, i begged him not to. He.. Oops. Cliffhanger. (Part One)

Part two of Xenomorph dream story.. No more cliffhanger!

He plunged into my womanhood gently like a gentleman. He knew i was very sensitive because i moan lot last time during the anal sex. He made sure I'd experience the full pleasure of his manhood inside my womanhood for first time. He filled me up, right down to his hilt. I was groaning and screaming, crying lot as it entered. He was simply too thick and big.. He kept going. He also held my waist near my hips down as he continued to push deep into my womanhood. I was like oh god "he's so big... Ow ow. Ow." Once it reached all down to hilt finally. He stopped. I was looking down at his thing.. "His.. Thing.. It's fully engulfed by my womanhood... It doesn't hurt." Boy, was i so wrong. IT DID HURT when he started moving.
    He started pounding me gently i started to feel hot, good.. I realized my juices are flowing from his pounding. My toes started to curl up.. I couldn't stop moaning once i started to feel him speeding up. More and more he got rough with my womanhood.

At this point, He was gonna cum inside. i begged him to not cum inside. He shoved his tip of tail into my mouth to shut me up and he also made use of his tail to hold my wrists together above my head. I was completely muffled and helpless. I shaked my head with muffled noises in protest. I watched him pounding me harder, rougher. Finally, he rammed so hard that i felt him cum inside deep. I screamed while mufffled "MMMMMMM!!!" After that, he removed his tail tip from my mouth, sounds escaped my mouth "ahhhh.." Released my wrists. I begged him to take it out, he wouldnt. I pounded on him with my fists on his chest. He grabbed my wrists, held them down above my head again. He rammed his tail tip up my arse. I screamed. He then started pounding my womanhood again. I shaked my head, saying "No! Stop! You'll break me!" Hour later, i'm broken and his slave.

8. CassandraSaturn

This is how my spirits dreams started.. spirits raided my dreams and took control. They have been making my life a living hell full of sex hahaha.

You guys wanted to know the juicy details of my spirit sex experiences. Here it is.. Granted by me.

I was in my bathtub inside my Sister Avatar Korra's house in Republic City. Dark Spirits began to appear in bathroom, one of them grabbed my wrists and bend them behind my back. Second spirit grabbed my breasts with his tentacles, Roughing them up, playing with them. It was hard to hide the expressions i was making as i tried not to show. Third spirit used his tentacles to spread open my thighs, used his massive tentacle-like manhood to penetrate my womanhood. Before i realized it, i was being raped by dark spirits in retaliation for defeating them earlier in republic city to protect people while Avatar Korra was pretty much out of action, tending to Asami who suffered terrible illness after being possessed by dark spirit earlier after attack on spirit portal by Yangua (new character, a oc for my Korra stories)

As i was being fucked so hard, i was crying lot of tears because they were so rough with me. I essentially almost went blank with all these simulations to my body. They were finished with me after three hours.. I was left covered, full of their cum.. Laying here in pool of cum covered water inside bathtub... I'm all dazed and passed out.

Korra was worried about me so she came to check. Opened the door and found me like this. Cleaned me up right away, even managed to bring me back from the state i was in. I told her what happened then bam. Passed out again. I was put into my bed to rest. The end.

9. CassandraSaturn

This is actually my favorite dream. I had so much fun reading this and cumming from it. I come back to this in my spare time.

So earlier this morning, in my dream, i was trying on Korra's clothes and mako bursted in, grabbed me from behind, threw me over the desk, slammed his dick deep inside my pussy... I was surprised and taken so forcefully. I was holding my moans back, biting my lip.. I was like ahh hahh on inside. Korra came in and he cummed at the time.. Korra was gasping with blushed look, said MAKO!!!! Mako looked back, blushing but very confused. Said but that pussy feels more good... Uhhh.. Korra blushed with angry face.

Mako.... What the Hell?! You're saying my pussy is not better? and you! How dare you wear my clothes! I stood up as his dick plopped out of my vagina.. Covered in cum, dripping from my vagina too as i turned around,

Hi Sis! Sorry... I was trying your clothes on when Mako grabbed me from behind, threw me on the desk.. Blushing hard, i never knew Mako was so forceful.. It feels so good i really tried to hold back my moans.. Korra blushed with smile, well yeah Mako is Firebender so.. He's strong. Mako blushed umm sorry Cassandra.. With eyes gazing at her chest and Korra's quickly looked away, cleaned up himself and ran out. Korra walked up to her said... Sooo... Did he make you curl the toes? With smile. Cassandra blushed with gasp and said well.... Fumbling her fingers. Korra pats Cassandra's bum i always knew you would get in trouble for being me. You got it from Mako haha she laughs.

The end.

A continuation of my dream with Mako. Next morning after the talk with Korra. I went to shower room, as i was undressing by taking off my pants while still wearing Korra's clothes. He did it again, grabbed me from behind, pulled the bottom of swimsuit to right side, slammed his cock deep inside me. I screamed, he covered my mouth, continued to fuck me so hard.
    Mako whispered, Cassandra i never knew you were so tight and better than your sister.. I just needed to do this to you again. It felt so good. I know you did too. As he continued to drill my poor vagina furiously, i couldn't help but blush, moan. My juices running down my thighs it was so too good. I couldn't deny what he said. He said, you definitely are best Korra's twin... Keep that look and your face is making great expressions from this. He grabbed my large breasts, fondled them in many ways i never felt.

Korra came in and blushed, yells at Mako. He cummed so hard inside me, his dick plopped out with lot of cum dripping as big load of cum dropped out of my vagina, i dropped to ground, sitting with my legs spread apart.. I came with Mako at same time. My face overcome with pure pleasure.
    Korra says, jeez Mako you fucked my sister too hard look at her! Get out. Now. I will deal with you later with angry face. Mako leaves with big smile. Korra: i saw that smile i will make you regret it. Mako ran out fast.

Korra walked over to me, crouching down here next to me, says, Cassandra? Snap out of it. I'm just like .... Mmmmmm..... Uh what. Oh.. Damn. Sorry. Korra looks at me with smile, you ARE very NAUGHTY girl. You need to be punished. I'm like what!! Nooo sis please. Korra stripped me of the clothes and hosed me down in the shower naked, she was naked too. I was blushing, staring at her breasts. She kept washing me saying you deserve this punishment. Then she turned me around and bend me over, used water to freeze my body in place. She made a thick large dick out of ice from water. Shoved it inside my vagina. I shuddered from how cold it was. I screamed, cummed so instantly.
    Pounded me so harshly... Next time you allow Mako to fuck you, this will be your punishment. The end

10. CassandraSaturn

November 2015:
    last night I went to bed and then fell asleep. I ended up with a spirit beast that was ravaging me as girl all night in hot sex In dreamland while I slept.

I was moaning the whole night till morning then I woke up with actual spirit cum inside my butt, It was flowing away from my butt and over my right thigh. i was so embarrassed and flustered red.. what amazing night

11. CassandraSaturn

This was the short story that turned into medium sized story. A second night of the experience.
    [​IMG]
    i was enjoying my life in Southern Water Tribe City, until he showed up and scared everyone away. he was bloodthirsty, as if he was looking for someone. Avatar team and i fought him to stop him. when of sudden, tentacles pop up out of the ground, three formed together as a rope, hit Mako, Bolin really hard, sending them flying into crates. knocking them out cold.

myself, Korra and Asami were captured by tentacles. one wrapped around Korra’s throat and squeezed until i realized it was me that he’s angry at. i yelled out, “STOP! let my sister and my friend go. i’m the one you want.” he stopped choking Korra and then released her throat.

he walks up to me, i was squirming around a little.. then looked up at him. “what do you want from me?” he said in very menacing voice, “i want you to give me what i’ve been denied by you.” i went, “what?? what do you mean?…” he looks to Korra and Asami, the tentacles quickly put girls to their knees, sitting upright with their arms and hands bound behind their backs.

i said, "w.. WAIT! i submit to you, please let them go.“ he turns to me, tentacles that bound my hands in front started to pull me forward into ground, making me to lay down face forward as my hands were bound under my crotch while my butt was up in air. he proceeded to pull the pants and pantie down. i blushed, "wa.. d.. don’t. please, not in front of them!”

i squirmed my right hand and tentacle just let my right hand free, i try to reach over as to crawl away until suddenly, i felt something so hot and big, thick rammed up my pussy. i screamed and blush, moan. unable to move, he kept pounding me in front of Korra and Asami. the girls were blushing, can’t even look away at sight of spirit beast pounding me hard.

i was being raped by a spirit beast like before last time i was at Republic City.. only it was different spirit beast.

i moaned loudly over and over, breathed heavily four times until he released his load into my pussy, i screamed out, then passed out. i woke up back in real life, laying face sideways, and i felt something hot in my butt, looked to my back over my shoulder, it was hot spirit cum that he came inside me, it was all over my butt. i wasn’t covered by my bed sheets, they were moved to my right side for easier access to me from behind. damn that spirit.. i can’t believe he made me pass out from that rough pounding with cumming at end.. ugh.

• Like Like x 1
  12. CassandraSaturn

Heh. This was the first part of Korra Dominance series. Part of Korra Erotica series.

Last night, in my dream.. as seen in the art, only it was in reverse situation. Korra comes in and talks to me, but she had interuppted my playtime to myself, I got mad at her, told her to leave. Korra goes, “what’s the problem with you? You’re so hostile.” I said, “just go. Get out.” She notices something out of corner. So Korra comes to check. I said, “w.. wait! Don’t go here!” Korra notices a photos of herself having good time with Asami. Korra says “oh, so you’ve been spying on us and pleasuring yourself?” I said, “um…” Korra replies, “bad girl. You need to be punished for spying on us.” I replied, “what?! W.. wait a minute! Y.. you can’t be serious!”

Korra said, “ oh, yes. I’m serious. Goodnight” she knocks me out cold.

I come to, I find myself all bondaged up. My thighs locked and spread open, My breasts exposed.

I look around, I see Korra in her domtrix outfit along with Asami. Asami and Korra walks up to me.
    Asami says, “she told me that you’ve been spying on us.” I say, “w.. wait, I’m sorry! I.. just..” Korra replies, “she’s been spying on us because she is too shy to do what we do.” Asami says, “well time for you to experience it, because this is your punishment.” I said, “Asami, please. I won’t do it again!” Korra shuts me up by putting gag on my mouth.

Korra says, “first, you will learn to obey us and respect us.” Asami rolls out a collection of bondage toys and machines.

Asami says, “we’ll start with her pussy.” I blushed and shaked my head really fast.

Then fade out to blackness.

“How will Cassandra survive the night of epic pleasures?
    Tune in next week at Naughty Korra erotica series!”

13. CassandraSaturn

Here's part two.

fading back into screen of window being covered up by heat. moaning sounds are heard in background, camera starts to move, passing through the screen and moving towards the room where moaning sounds are coming from.

entering the room now showing Korra’s naked body from behind Korra, her butt humping Cassandra’s behind. Korra is pumping Cassandra’s pussy harshly and tough, resulting in moaning sounds coming from Cassandra. Korra pumps her deeply.. Korra: “you’re such dirty girl..” Cassandra: “y.. yes.. i am dirty girl Mistress.” Korra: “good girl.” Asami looks at them in background. Asami: “i never pegged you for a Mistress.”

Korra replies: “you did me first so i learned from you. i’m Avatar remember? i catch on fast” Asami chuckles, “right.. but you were begging like a dirty slut like she is now.” Cassandra blushes and moans in pleasure.

Korra: “whatever..” looks at Cassandra, “hush!” shoves the strapon deep in her again, Cassandra screams: “AHHHHHHH! sorry Mistress Korra! i’m sorry! i won’t do it again!" Korra: "learn to be quiet when Mistresses are talking.” Asami: “hah. good job on making her quite the slut.”

Korra: “well, she is slut already.. craving my punishment even more, ain’t you, honey?" Cassandra blushes and nods head. Cassandra: "y.. yes. i do, Mistress Korra." Asami: "hmm… continue.. we’ll see how far she can go with the Avatar. hehe.”

Korra: “hmph. you think she can handle me? i think not.”

fading out to blackness. will she handle the Avatar’s punishment? tune in next week on Naughty Korra Erotica Series!

14. CassandraSaturn

This is one of my popular stories I love to read. It's also one of my biggest stories.

Title: Anaconda's Slave
    Author: Cassandra Saturn (Korra)

Cassandra was sleeping naked in her bed inside her home. a modern large house built on land with beautiful scenery of surrounding mountains and rivers, waterfalls in distance.
    her room is light purple painted with glowing in dark stars, running color light show on her walls and ceiling. her bed is coated in light blue wrappings and heavy yet fluffy soft bed sheets.

she lays here on her left side, her left breast pushing on the right breast as her arms are cuddled together each other next to her head.
    outside, a massive snake known as anaconda slithers nearby the house. wondering what is that place that seems out of familiar to him. he moves into it carefully..

he sees the window that's barely large enough to allow him inside. he goes up to it, sees a handle. he uses his tail to pull it open with ease, the door apparently was not locked.

anaconda slithers inside, taken in by the wonders of the house. he hears a rustling sound coming from upstairs. he follows the sounds to her room. sees a girl sleeping in bed with her body half exposed to him. notices her breasts and her pussy. the snake thinks to himself "that must be the female human" then he thinks, "i hadn't mated in long time.. i wonder if she's compatible with me? or.. can she take it all?"

while he ponders that, she turns to her right side, right in front of him. he darts to the bottom end of her bed, just as she wakes up. she gets off the bed, walks to restroom nearby. he moves to her bed's left side, hiding here before she returns to her bed.

she returns to her bed, slips into the bed then goes off to sleep again. he slithers up to the edge of the bed, looking at her. he then moves to her, right over her, looking down on her. he puts his body's positions to hold her wrists together, spreading her thighs open, holding her thighs at same time. he licks her lips before licking her face.

she is woken up by the licking. realizes what's happening, she struggles but to no avail. she asks, "why are you doing this, what do you want from me?" he puts his face to her pussy, licks her pussy's lips repeatedly. she struggles, tries to hold back what she's feeling from his licking. after making her blushing red, he reveals his purpose: to mate with her. he shows her his slit, his thick long cock comes out of it, still coming out. she blushes even more redder. she thinks, "no way.. his cock is bigger.. even longer. here's no way i can take that.. but he wants to mate with me.. how can i handle that?" his length is 11 inches but his size is size of the arm.

certainly a monster dick. she says, "no, wait. your thing is too big for me, i can't take it! please, just let me go." he nodded no. she added, "i promise to help you by finding you a female part of your species."

he took it as an insult, used his tail to slap her across the face.

"ow" she says. then said, "i'm sorry, please don't" he then goes back to tonguing her pussy till she's wet. she begs, "no, stop... please.. no more.." she's wet completely after two minutes. this told him that she's more sensitive now since the first licking of her pussy's lips.
    he positions his cock, putting his tip to her pussy. she looks at him, begs him "no, no. please don't. i'm begging you" he realizes that her pussy is bright pink. he looks at her with serious staring.

she realizes what he is thinking. said, "it's.. not like that.. please don't stare at me like that.." she looks to her right side while blushing, "i hadn't.. been with a boy since i was young. so.. yeah i am.. what you actually think... a virgin."

he was pleased with the fact, he pushed his tip inside, she felt it, saying "no, n.. wa.. wait. ow ow it's too much!" she bears the pain as her pussy is being violated. he pushes inside slowly, pushing through, popping her cherry at same time.
    her eyes rolls back, arches her back. "ahhh.. god.... so big.."

he stops at half inch inside her, allowing her to relax, waiting for her muscles to relax at same time while looking at her. she's blushing a little from all that. she replies, "damn you.. you took my virginity.. why did it had to be you.. you're so forceful"

he pushes again, all way inside. she screams loudly, he muffles her with his tail in her mouth. she blushes, muffled "MMM! MMMM!!" nods her head no, he begins to pump her pussy slowly, easing her into it. she blushes red again, feeling what's it's like to get fucked/screwed for first time.

a minute in, she's very responsive to him. he removes his tail from her mouth, her saliva dripping from his tail to her lips. "ahhh.." blushing red. he looks at her, starts to speed up.. pounding her repeatedly. she moans, gripping her bed sheets tightly, begs for more "this is too good.. it feels good! i want more!! please screw me more!" the snake obliges that, speeding up even more. she grips even tighter, tells him, "grab my breasts! squeeze them, i want it please!" he looked at her breasts, her nipples were erect and firm.
    he used his lengthy tail to caress, wrap around each breast, squeezing them lightly. this made her moan louder. this effect also made her more wetter. her pussy was making naughty sounds.. she cant contain herself, she begs him to come inside her. anaconda was surprised to hear that but he too, was about to cum. so he obliged her by going for final stretch of the pounding.

at last moment, he rammed her hard while cumming inside her.. filling her pussy up. she came with him too, screaming as she was being filled with his load. the cum flowed out of her pussy at same time, dripping into her bed sheets. clutching his body tightly with her legs, she finally passes out. he was panting heavily, satisfied with releasing his months long load inside her. he realizes that in midst of all that, he had accidentally knotted her. she wakes up hours later, looking at him, "why are you still here and your thing is still inside me?" he tugs her with his cock. she felt that, replied "no.. is that your knot? i thought snakes don't have that." the anaconda shakes his head no. she was surprised.. "so only anacondas can have knots?" he nods yes.

she blushes red again, "well... umm since you fucked me so good that i passed out.. um.. i want to have more again. please be my master. i'll be your sex slave. you can fuck me anytime you want."
    the snake started to shake his head at that thought. she reached to him with her hands on his head, "look, please do that.. i'm alone all time, no company.. you also have not mated except you just recently did it with me, took my virginity. by all rights, you are my first. doesn't that makes girl feel special, wants her guy to do more naughty things to her again anytime. you don't have to wait forever because YOU chose me."

he thinks, "the girl has point.. but knot is still inside her.. i might knock her up. besides.. she wants more.. i guess i can't say no to her, after all she is now more used to me. let the fun begin." the couple goes back to sex again.. for seven hours of fun.

THE END

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. CassandraSaturn

[​IMG]
    Cassandra as Korra, facing Amon for first time

i'd like to inform everyone that this is an ongoing series, virtually being developed in time. so without further ado.. i'd like to present Legend of Korra: Amon's Pet. a wonderful, yet sexy hot slave story. she was captured by Amon.. forced to do exactly as he says until Amon decides to let her go if he feels that her punishment has been enough.

1st person, female, fan fiction, variety of genres

currently four chapters deep. More is still in development. Here will be great opportunity for our readers to enjoy more soon as new chapters are out.

16. CassandraSaturn

[​IMG]
    Realizing that she will never have a normal life after encountering Amon and his obsession of Korra

Chapter One: Arrival and Captured

Cassandra arrived into the nighttime world of Korra's. arrived here via Vortex portal, she landed full on grass stark naked. she stood up, looked at herself while the vortex closed on itself. said, "my clothes, they're gone." then said, "i have big boobs and pussy.. i'm girl." looked around and sees the air temple island. "that's it." she says.

she walks into cold sea, "ahhh! so cold! i'm gonna be freezing my butt off!" swims all way to the island. she walks up into the steps then quickly darted into bushes nearby after seeing nearby patrols approaching. wishing not to be caught naked in front of those boys, she waited till they leave. Cassandra made it into the compound. she begins to climb her way up towards the open window of the tower (where Korra is staying) Cassandra manages to makes it despite being naked and could be seen by boys like that. she pulled herself into the room, looked around for drawers. found them.
    she walked up to them, pulled the top drawer open. revealing Korra's sets of hair spools. she took the first set in middle, put them on her hair.

she looked in mirror while putting spools on, she realized that her hair is same as Korra's. so was her breasts, figure, just about everything of herself was exactly same as Korra except her eyes. her eyes were brown. she could easily pass as Korra but not without the same eyes. so she thought to herself, "i can put the shades on, i could pass as her."

she then went back to drawer, closed the first one, opened the middle one below. revealed her sets of outfits. her trademark blue one piece swimsuit with pants, armband and wristbands. she put them on herself, it fits her like glove. she then closed the drawer, opened the last one.
    revealing sets of boots. she took boots from the drawer, closed it then proceeded to put them on. they fit as well.

she heard noises coming from outside of the door, sounded like someone is coming. she quickly jumped out the window, grabbed the cable and slinged herself way down into bushes again. then escaped into the dock, took a boat to the city. just as the alarm caused by Korra went off, because she checked her drawers before she was ready to return to the city after a bath. she was shocked.
    following morning, Korra and the gang including Lin Beifong went on road in Republic City to look for thief that stole Korra's clothes. hoping to find whoever that is.

Cassandra still wearing Korra's outfit, was walking on the sidewalk when she turned her back. sees them, she darted into the alleys and hid. once they passed, she went out of hiding and walked normally. arrived at the gardens of the Republic City, smelling beautiful flowers. as she bent over to smell, a voice said, "hello, Avatar Korra" she turned to her left and stand up slowly. why? she was looking at Amon himself.
    suddenly equalists show up, surrounded her. she looked around her, even to her back. clearly surrounded. she asked, "what are you gonna do? capture me?" he replies, "yes. to capture you is my goal. i intend to take your bending away and present you as my prize, as a warning to those who would challenge or oppose me."

she says, "you're crazy. you can't do that." Amon replies, "we'll see. grab her!" the equalists attacks her, but Cassandra counterattacks. disabling her attackers with strange technique not seen before. she escapes from the gardens, fleeing to alleys. she pants heavily, even bent over, her right hand clutching the wall of the building.
    equalists shows up with Amon. Amon says, "you can run, but you can't hide from me." she looks back, over her left shoulder. she replies, "you're obsessed with me?" he responds, "young lady, i am obsessed with you, more than what i want is to take away your bending" she stood again, then picked up items nearby. used them to fight against equalists, defeating them. she then fled again. she had escaped the equalists, was safe. few hours later into nighttime, equalists showed up.

she ran to the entrance of the alleys and hid here. Amon showed up here, said "you may hide, but i will find you." she was hiding in the bushes and under the fallen tree log. Amon sees the log, orders Equalists to electrocute the log. so they did. after that, she comes out and ran. she was not affected by it. one equalist struck her behind her back with electrocuted ball. she was electrocuted again, this time to affect her. she dropped to her knees, other equalists grabbed her wrists, tied her wrists behind her back. she was picked up then put on the shoulder of equalist. Cassandra was groaning softly, her forehead was grabbed by Amon. looking at him as Amon looks at her. "hmm.. give me the light." a light was shined on her, it revealed that her eyes are brown. but only the Avatar has cyan eyes. yet the girl looked like the Avatar in every way.
    he replies, "take the girl to my office" she was taken here. morning came, she woke up tied behind her back on the bed. a voice said, "have good sleep?" she looked to her right side, Amon sitting here looking at her. before she could speak, Amon said, "you know, that was very brave but foolish. you have imposed as Avatar Korra, here will be your punishment. until i decide what punishment you will receive, i am going to parade you around."

she replies, "no, i didn't do it! i didn't impose as her. i.. jus.. " he listens up, replies "just.. what?" she blushes, "i.. stole her clothes so that i could have clothing to wear. that's all, i swear." he replied, "so you were.. naked when you arrived here? am i correct?"
    she blushes even more, nods head "y.. yes... i was.. naked... (lies to him) my clothes were stolen, what i was supposed to do? i can't just.. show up naked." Amon slams the fist into table just as she surprised with little jump. he replies "don't lie to me young lady. i can tell. now, tell me the truth. or your punishment will be far more different." she blushes and told him the truth. "that's what i did. i swear, honest truth." Amon nods head, "good, that's the truth. it's very honest. now, i am going to punish you."

she was surprised. "but.. for what?" he replies, "for lying to me. your first punishment will be you being electrocuted on your nipples." she blushes and pleads, "no, no, no! please don't! you can't do this!" he replies, "your smart aleck mouth got you in this trouble." then calls guards to tie her ankles to the bottom end of bed.
    Amon walks up to her, stands over her. "let's see what's here underneath that top." she pleads again. "please don't.. please" blushing lot. he unzips her top from front, opening up the front. revealing her large breasts. she is blushing redder than ever yet flustered red. he replies, "hmm.. that's very nice. you got your mother's genes." he teases her nipples. then attaches the jumper cable types to her nipples. then attaches to the machine.

he starts it up. before he presses the button, he says "these nipples will be very sensitive by time i push it. enjoy" he presses, she screams as her nipples are being electrocuted.
    after three minutes, her nipples are firm and puffed, hard. her nipples now comes with heightened sensitivity like never before. she was untied, ordered to fix her top herself. she did that.

Amon, who administered the nipple electrocution said "you're now doing what i ask. i hope you understand your position you're in. your first punishment is over. i expect you to return here, because if you don't.. you will be brought back here with force." she replies, "yes sir..."

seeing that it was her first punishment and that she believes that here will be more if she disobeys him. truly sees no way out of it. she put on the lipstick and was released from the building. she knew that she had lost to him through little punishment on her. she went to the park and looked down, thinking for any ways to truly escape from Amon. she was met with little disappointment. she had realized that his followers could easily overtake her now that she's more sensitive to the electrocution from Amon.
    she has even realized that her actions has cost her more than her dignity and pride. it has cost her her normal life that she will never live because of Amon's obsession with Korra.

17. CassandraSaturn

What will She do now?
    Upcoming: Chapter two: Choices.

18. CassandraSaturn

Chapter Two: Choices

The next day later, Cassandra showed up at Amon's building, still wearing Korra's stolen clothing. she was faced with Amon himself. Amon presented Cassandra with two choices. Choice one: to serve as his woman, masquerading as Korra and to make his fantasies happen of what he'd do to her.

Second choice: Watch the real Avatar lose her bending, taking her place as that fantasies of his happen to Korra. Amon says: "the latter will happen at right time... so.. This is the choices i am offering you. The Avatar will get off easy, only her bending will be taken. no harm will come to her. if you choose the first part. If not, you will watch it happen to her in front of you.. I will see to that the whole world watches their precious Avatar turned into submissive slut, following only my orders. Then maybe i will give her bending back."

Cassandra looks down with frown, then look at Amon with fierce stare while her cheeks are blushing red. She said: "you're despicable! this is sadistic thing to do to her! Shes's innocent!" Amon rebuffs her, "yet.. but she won't be, once i am done with her." Cassandra gasps, covers her mouth with her right hand as she looks down to her side. Tear runs down her left side of face. Then looks at Amon.
    Determined to not allow this to happen to Korra, she said.. "Amon. Fine. I will do as you say.. but i won't agree to this if you take her bending away. just leave her alone. Please."

Amon turns around, picks up a box. He puts it on table in front of Cassandra. He looks at her, proceeds to say, "so it is agreed. I will leave.. Her be. for now."
    Cassandra looks at box with shocked face. "W..what's this.. you.. cannot.. be serious." Amon picks the collar out of box. "I am serious.. This is what you remember seeing this from your world. A similar item used for similar purpose: to obey."
    Cassandra walks backwards in fear, she is then sorrounded by Equalists. She looks back over her shoulder, then looks at Amon with angry face. "Amon, don't you dare! i won't wear that!" Amon walks towards her, "it is what we agreed upon on.. i.. merely left out the part where you have to wear it. or.. She will."

She gasps.. Groans softly, "... Fine." Looks away, flipping her long hair up as Amon walks behind her, putting the shock collar on her neck/throat. The collar is now locked in position. Amon says: "time for test." She looks back, with surprised expression, "what!" Amon shocks her with flick of button on the remote. Cassandra shrieks as she is being shocked on high settings. After the inital shock, she drops over the table, laying there with her butt exposed to Amon. "... Argh... D.. Damn you.." Still shivering a little from her first experience with shock collar.. Amon says to her: "oops.. Anyway, look at that butt. This is nice view." Places his right hand on her right buttock. She gasps at the touch, looks back. "D..don't... P.. please. Amon rubs his hardening penis against her vagina. She blushes, "n.. Nooo.. Stop.. Stop it. You..you're rubbing me here"

Amon, knows how she is reacting.. "It seems you're very sensitive since our first meeting." She gasps, blushes while looking back, "i'm not!" Amon responds with pointing remote in front of her face. "Really... Maybe i should do more then?" Cassandra blushes more, "w.. Wait! No! Don't!" She gets shocked again. experiencing same settings. She gets very wet easily down here. Amon notices this and begins to rub it again with his cock, this time to rubs firmly against. She shudders and squeals, gripping the table tightly. "S.. STOP! P.. PLEASE. Amon grabs her pants, drops it, revealing that Korra's clothing is actually one piece swimsuit underneath. Amon gets more stiff with her outfit, "this is GREAT look for you. It certainly suits you! She blushes more red, looking back with embarrassment. "N.. no! This.. is not.. what i meant for you."

Amon grabs her bottom half of the suit where her vagina is at, exposes it as he whips out his thick, cum-dripping cock. revealing shocked expression on her face. Unable to move her legs, she whimpers at thought of his thing exploring her insides, being violated. Amon slaps her butt cheek with it Amon: "oh don't worry.. I wont violate you.. You have magificent pink slit.. I believe you are virgin." She looks at him with blushed expression even more before.. "I.. but.. ..... Y.. yes, i am." Amon: "good.. Stand up and bend over." She blushes, looking at his thumb on the remote. Proceeds to do as she is told.. Amon: "good girl. Now, close your thighs." She closes her thighs. She knows what's coming next. Amon shoves his member between her thighs, rubbing her womanhood at same time. She squeals, holding her position at building pleasure inside her, bites her lip at slight expression shown to Amon. Amon sees this, grabs her large breasts, gropes them roughly returns with more rubbing them harshly. She lets out erotic moan, blushing redder.

Amon: "doesn't this feels good.. This is what i would do to you.. Along with your virginity." He leans in, hitting her hips hard, lets out a powerful burst of his semen shooting towards the drawer. She explodes in pleasure of joy as she orgasmed from feeling his manhood pulsing, releasing semen. Her juices running down her thighs. Both collapsed on table, panting heavily. Amon grabs her hair, pulls tightly, forcing her to arch her back as her butt pressed against his manhood. Amon: "consider this your second punishment." Cassandra: "y.. yes sir." She cleaned herself up and redressed herself. She wasn't allowed to remove the collar, only Amon himself can. She knows that if she attempted to remove the collar, she would be shocked. She was given map and keys, money for food. She left the building. Cassandra arrived at specific location of the map. This was the downtown area. Building in front of her was very big, yet looked worned down. Upon arriving in her room, it was clear that it was her home. The apartment were spacious, nice and clean. Maybe too nice. she notices the letter on her table next to enterance door. It said, "This is your home now. I have made changes to this apartment so it will stand out from others. Remember, my spies are watching your every move the moment you leave this apartment. They are also equipped with similar remotes if you tried something foolish to escape or break the agreement. They will punish you but i have ordered them to not touch you where i will touch." She gasps with blushing expression. "He.. can't be serious?!! he wants to deflower me!!" reads additional more.
    "One more thing.. in closet, top shelf here is device in box that will allow you to shower or bathe with collar off. But if you leave it off your neck too long, it will alert them to come punish you as well. I expect you to look very.. Radiant."

Cassandra blushes more. "Jeez.. after everything he did, he expects me to comply?" Suddenly the collar activates and shocks her lightly, she shudders.. "W...what. They're watching!" Runs to every window and closes them. "Those bastards!" She walks into bedroom and notices a large flat box with note. She reads the note: "this is the nightgown i expect you to start wearing every night. I will come by soon.." She wonders, opens the box, blushes. "This.. is.. too much!" The box reveals a beautiful silk blue lingerie nightgown that's almost see-through. Forced to wear it this night. She goes to bed with it. Goes off to dreamland....

19. CassandraSaturn

Day in life of a Pet..
    Upcoming: Chapter Three: Violated

20. CassandraSaturn

Chapter Three: Violated

Second night later...
    As she slept, a shadow figure entered the apartment late at night. It was Amon. Amon steps inside into her bedroom and pulled the sheets down.. Revealing her breathing large breasts... Amon takes his mask off, revealing the man's face. He undresses everything completely, all naked. Strong broad shoulders, rock hard four piece abs, toned arms, toned legs.. much bigger package than she would realize later.

He slips into her bed smoothly, comfortably with her sexy figure next to him. He looks down at her breasts, fondles them gently.. Cassandra murs, moans softly.. wakes up to him fondling her. She gasps, protests but is silenced by nipple squeezing on both of her nipples. She blushes, gripping the sheets. Cassandra: ".. No... W.. wha.." Amon: "shh.. My dear pet.. Let's have some fun"

Cassandra blushes red, realizing the man is Amon himself, unmasked! Cassandra replies: "A.. Amon?! Ahhh.... " followed by erotic moan as Amon sucks on her nipple through her lingerie. Amon sucks tightly, making her feeling good.. Her heightened senses of her body is overpowering her control, causing Cassandra to get wet. Her juices start to flow.. Amon grabs her wrists, puts them above her head. Cassandra and Amon, face to face at last. Blushing Cassandra looks at Amon with trembling lips, paralyzed by his piercing smile. Amon: " you have been bad girl.. Sleeping here for two days and two nights." Before she could answer, Amon kisses her. Silencing her protests once again. Her wrists are tied together to head stand of her bed. Still kissing, locking tongues. She muffled "mmm!!" just as Amon gropes her breasts tightly, rubbing roughly. Making her moan, curl her toes.

They both stopped kissing, giving Cassandra a chance to speak. Cassandra: "ah.. A.. Amon... i.. i can explain." Blushing by why she has to explain.. Amon shushes her, "no.. I know what you have been doing.. You were so turned on by our last encounter, you have been tending to your needs." She looked away to her right side, blushing more. Amon grabs her jaw and pulls her face towards his face. "Don't you worry... It's fine. You needed this. so i came here to make you my woman tonight.. personally." Cassandra shaked her head "what?! No no.. P.. please don't..." Amon slide his left hand down to her womanhood, rubbing firmly. Cassandra closes her thighs tightly, but Amon reminds her of remote placed on her nightstand next to her face on left. Amon: "do i need to use this to obey?" She blushes, relaxs as she says, "n.. no. I..i'm sorry sir"

Amon: "good girl. I wouldn't want to use high setting again on you." She bites her lip, blushing at that fact. Amon resumes his rubbing of her womanhood. She tries to ignore it.. but her vagina started to get more and more wetter than before. Amon looks at her, "are you ready to lose it..?" she blushes, cites "no.. Please. I.. I'm not ready!" Amon rebuffs her, "too bad. Because you will tonight!" Pulls her thighs towards him, her crotch meeting his crotch. Amon: "baby, take really good look at this. This is what will take it. I'll make you a woman. Hehe"
    She gasps at sight of his massive manhood. She says, "... No way! That thing is too big for me! it's gonna not fit!! that.. thing will split me.." Blushing red "please.. Don't." Amon breaks into smile. "I thought you were willing or do i have to make Korra my woman?" with wry smile. Cassandra gets mad, "fine! Fine. Just.. Get it over with" with a frown then sadness. Amon gently rubs her womanhood slit with his manhood's tip, teasing her. Cassandra bit her lips, ignoring with her eyes closed, facing sideways. Amon: "come on, show me how you really feel.. Or i will not give you your release. I will just get up and leave you tied like that."

Cassandra looked at him straight, "don't you dare..." Amon teased her more with her slit, rubbing between her slit but never go inside. "Admit it... Come on babe" she groans as her pleasures overwhelms her. "Stop! Ill say whatever you want me!!" Blushing. Amon: "good! You know the words" she rests her head, thinking, "damn it. He got me where he exactly wants. I have.. to give it up to him. He's going to be my first..."

She looked at him, "p..please. I.. want your big hard thing inside me... Make me your woman!!!" blushing like hell. Amon slid his manhood slowly inside. She gasps, cried and groans. her body trembled, shaking. Amon groans loudly. "oh baby.. you're so tighter than i thought.." Pushing all way down to his hilt. "here we go!" Cassandra screams as her whole womanhood is filled to brim by his manhood. "Ahhhhhh..." she whimpers a little. Her vagina is finally violated, few droplets of blood fall on her bed sheets after entering her. Amon slowly pumps her womanhood, she moans softly reveling in her first pleasure of being woman. Amon speeds up over time. crouched over her, kissing her neck while humping her vagina roughly. Cassandra continues to moan erotically, her womanhood continues to flow, making naughty noises. "Hurry.. Please.. you're driving me crazy. Cum now!" Amon looks at her, smiling. "Now.. now. Act like you really mean it. Beg me.."

Cassandra cried, started to become honest. "Please! Cum inside me!! i can't stand it!!!" Amon lets loose massive load into her. she screams, panting heavily. she suddenly get turned around on her front. Amon: "second round. time to deflower a second flower!" she looked back over her shoulder, "no! Not my butt!!!" Amon shoves his cum covered manhood deep inside her bum. She screams and cries lot. after hour of butt sex, he cums inside finally. she passes out. Amon pulls out. her both holes completely filled with his load, dripping down on sheets between her thighs. Amon smirks, "who knew that you were amazing choice in this.. you certainly know how to make guy's day or night best" he shoves his manhood back inside her womanhood again. Her passed out state allowed him to enjoy her more. in its passed out state, her womanhood was super relaxed, completely wet and loose. Amon nutted hard inside her again as she wakes up. She exclaimed, "did you just cum inside my pussy again?!" Amon replied, "i sure did!" frees her wrists, begins to fuck her silly again. she screamed and moan all night. by morning, she's all worn out. her body shaking like crazy, "p..please no more..." Then passed out. Amon redresses himself and drops massive bag of money on her table in living room, leaves the apartment.