1. Hello,

New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).

One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from forum@xnxx.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello,

You can now get verified on forum.

The way it's gonna work is that you can send me a PM with a verification picture. The picture has to contain you and forum name on piece of paper or on your body and your username or my username instead of the website name, if you prefer that.

I need to be able to recognize you in that picture. You need to have some pictures of your self in your gallery so I can compare that picture.

Please note that verification is completely optional and it won't give you any extra features or access. You will have a check mark (as I have now, if you want to look) and verification will only mean that you are who you say you are.

You may not use a fake pictures for verification. If you try to verify your account with a fake picture or someone else picture, or just spam me with fake pictures, you will get Banned!

The pictures that you will send me for verification won't be public

Best regards,

StanleyOG.

Dismiss Notice
  1. Yessirplease12

Yessirplease12 Newcumer

I never expected for this to happen. I knew there some something between us, but I had no idea the limits we would cross together.

From the very beginning there was a spark between us. I remember when I walked into your office for the first time. The way you hovered over your desk as I stood before you. The feeling of your presence over the room as I asked you about my application. I was looking to fill an assistant position that had been vacant for weeks. My resume spoke for itself so I was confident in my chances, especially with how quickly you called to schedule this meeting. You seemed preoccupied with what was covering your desk as I stood in front of your large oak desk. It was a medium sized office with two chairs and a loveseat in front of the desk. Lit by a lamp behind the desk and another near the door. Bookcases and tv screens covering the walls as it displayed your upcoming ads. I was dressed in a tight fit white dress, coming down to my knee but hugging my hips so sweetly. Winding up to a peekaboo pattern on the back showing off my rib bones and hips where I have a hunter green mini jacket covering my top where my perky 36C cup tits are spilling out under the jacket. Slender yet thick. Green heels give me some height, since I normally reach 5'1. You look down and see my heels and make your way up my body. Wondering how I must taste as you pass my slender legs up to the curve in my hip. My slender arm draped over my side as I stand impatiently. With a smirk across my face as I watch you enjoy my appearance as I take you in as well. We finally lock eyes and you take a step forward. Your face is one of intrigue but seriousness. I felt silly for smiling and drop my head as I hear you open your mouth to finally speak to me.
    "And you're here for my assistant position, correct?"
    "Yes, as long as you like what you see."
    With a smirk across my face, you take another step forward keeping your face motionless
    "I can make it work. When can you start?"
    I take a step back and feel my face get flushed. This felt different. What was I signing up for? I had no idea. But I liked it.
    "Now."
    You nod and seem to look away for a second. Then you take my hand and walk me around the back to a back office. You hand me some paperwork and give me 30 min to get it done. You had a meeting you wanted me to attend with you and a partner. I sat at the desk and started filling everything out. I couldn't help but replay my feeling as you towered over me. Asking me questions. Wondering what this would turn into. Knowing I had crossed the line with my bosses before, but this was different. I wanted to know more. Later another guy came and got me from the office. He took my paperwork in exchange for what seemed like a pass. He walked me into a conference room with other you and a stranger. I am unsure of what to do and you bother ignore me as I walk up so I just walked behind you quietly. After a few minutes of you two chatting you turn to me and say "Good girl." And kept talking to your partner. I didn't understand what you meant. Good girl? For coming by you? I wanted to be loud but something about hearing good girl made my pussy purr so I sat quietly. As you two talked and walked I followed behind you. Making my presence almost unknown. Taking in your stories and getting intertwined in the details. Hearing of what you two have been doing, traveling to, and enjoying. Just taking in the experiences as if I were there. After a while you walked over and placed your arm around my shoulders.
    "Lets go to my office."
    I walk behind you as we wind ourselves around to your office again. When we walk in I realize some items have been added but it's too dark to see exactly what they were. When I walk in I go to the loveseat and sit down. You walk over in front of me. I'm looking up at you as you start to say,
    "I knew you'd be a good hire. You were a good girl earlier. Almost like you have been trained well."
    "I wouldn't say trained. Just felt like you needed me quiet. And good girl?" As I smile and look up at you. Feeling you take another step forward.
    "Yes, good girl. I'm very happy with you." As you take your hand over my hair. I look up at your eyes as I feel you suddenly grab my jaw. You open my mouth and say loudly,
    "You will be a good girl. I will see to that. That mouth will get you in trouble. I wonder what I can fit in there. Let's find out."
    I feel you pull my face close as you unzip your pants. Letting them fall to the ground as your long growing cock bounces on my lips. I stick my tongue out as you bounce your tip up and down on my mouth. I feel you loosen your grip on my mouth as you guide my head over your tip. Slurping as I feel your cock push past my teeth. Stretching and growing in my mouth as you push deeper with each thrust in and out as spit starts to pool in my mouth as you force my mouth full. Feeling you push your dick deeper down my throat as I start to gargle at your full shaft pushed into my throat. Pushing my tongue out as you balls move across my chin. You grab the back of my head as you start thrusting slow and long into my mouth. Fucking my throat with a calm pace. Spit starts pouring from my mouth as you slip your cock out of my throat. Thick and foaming spit dripping from my tongue to your cock as I slurp it back up. You then flip me so that my head is hanging over the seat of the loveseat. You take your legs and sit on my face. Putting your balls in my mouth as you jack your hard cock. I make a slurping noise as I lap up your balls getting them just as wet and slippery as your cock. Once satisfied, you turn around and open my legs wide. You see cum pooling in my cunt as you pull me close. You push your fat cock deep between my fat pussy lips separating them as you feel my cunt suckling at your cock. Begging for you to dive deep. You wrap your hand around my throat as you thrust deep and hard. Over and over as you feel me trying to scream. Holding enough pressure to stifle my noise but allow me to breathe. Controlling my breathing and my body as you tear into my pink cunt. Watching asu ass cheeks clapped together, covering my pink asshole. You the loosen your grip and as your deep stroking my pussy you start fingering my ass. I uncontrollably start moaning and screaming in agony and excstacy. Starting to orgasm as you push two fingers in my asshole. Spitting as you move in and out with your fingers. Thrusting your cock balls deep as you start stretching my other hole. I start whimpering from my orgasm as you chuckle.
    " Yes, sweet girl. Give in pet. You like your holes stretched. Don't you? Oooo yes....I think you want your asshole stretched even more. I knew you'd like your job. Open wider pet. Good girl."
    Only able to moan I do as I'm told. I can feel you pulling out of my soaked cunt as you pull me again. Rubbing my asshole as I feel my legs moving. Then you just slipped the head into my ass. Feeling the tip stretch and suck into my anal cavity almost made me orgasm again. The pain in that scream but the overwhelming urge to feel you thrust deep was unbearable. Then without warning you pushed your cock deep in my ass and held me there. Then as I relaxed around your dick you started slowly bouncing your cock in and out. Spanking and clapping my ass cheeks as you stretched my hole.
    "This is going to work out great. I hope you're ready for later."

• Like Like x 1
    1. Austinjf22
      Beautiful darling, you made my cock hard and hot ;)

Austinjf22, May 20, 2017