New users on the forum won't be able to send PM untill certain criteria are met (you need to have at least 6 posts in any sub forum).
One more important message - Do not answer to people pretending to be from xnxx team or a member of the staff. If the email is not from email@example.com or the message on the forum is not from StanleyOG it's not an admin or member of the staff. Please be carefull who you give your information to.
1.You must be 18 years or older to enter the XNXX Forum and XNXX Stories.
2. It is the members responsibility to read and follow these rules. Failure to read these rules is not an excuse. Failure to understand the English language is not an excuse. English is the official language of this forum.
3. No discrimination based on gender, race, creed, or sexual orientation of any sort. Any threads that generalize inane gender observations and cause a forum disruption will be removed.
4. File and source code sharing is not allowed. You may not post pictures/ videos featuring anyone under 18 years old (all models must be 18+), real murder, excrement, bestiality, huge watermarks or videos automatically played (cartoons included).
5. Texts featuring pedophilia are forbidden.
6. Do not publicly post any information that could possibly be used to identify and/or locate you or someone else including in profile information section.. These types of information would include things such as: telephone numbers, real names, home address, place of employment, bank account numbers, PayPal , Credit Card info etc. ( Have members PM you for your Kik, skype, email, snapchat etc.). Revenge threads are NOT allowed. Posting any content received via Private Message is NOT allowed!
7. The owners, administrators, and moderators of the XNXX Forum reserve the right to delete, move, or close any thread at any time for any reason. Furthermore, the XNXX Forum reserves the right to deny entrance to anyone who we feel will be disruptive or detrimental. When threads are cleaned don't be surprised if your comments disappear. Do not re-post threads that have been locked or deleted and do not re-post content that has been edited or deleted by the moderators.
8. You understand that all information, data, text, pictures, videos, messages, tags, or forum postings, or other materials (herein after “Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. We will cooperate with the authorities should they investigate your illegal activities on our sites.
9. Spam: Duplicate postings and signatures with identical or similar text are not allowed. You are prohibited from using the forums in connection with pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicate or unsolicited messages (commercial or else). Spamming and linking pages for the reason of advertising or link to sites with numerous annoying pop-ups, viruses, or anything else potentially harmful to people's computers(also in signatures) will not be tolerated and monitored closely by the admins and moderators.
10. Post all content in the appropriate sections as set forth by section description. You have also the ability to edit any text within 10 minutes of posting and remove any attachments on your own. Search for topics before posting and/or requesting.
11. Some sections have specific guidelines and information regarding acceptable content and posting practices in that particular section. Always read sticky threads before posting in a new section.
12. You may only have one account. User that will be found, with more than one account will be banned.
13. Do NOT publicly ask for personal information and contacts from our members. Use Private Messages instead.
14. Always treat members and staff with respect. You may debate a post without attacking the poster. Report posts containing personal attacks by clicking report button. If your problem persists, send a Private Message to Administrator.
15. Professional studios are able to participate on our forum as long as they do not break the rule no.9.
This is a FREE SPEECH site and we respect people's right to have their say. Let's all just be civil about it!
If you believe that someone is violating these rules in a specific post, please click on the "REPORT" located below the member’s post and submit a report to the Moderators. Enforcement of all rules as well as appropriate punishments for violation is done at the moderator's discretion.
And lastly HAVE A GREAT TIME WHEN YOU'RE HERE!